Guess what I'm going to do tonight besides masturbate.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

=Tired Hiker=
I will be doing one of these ten things! smokin'

Ax3l
Have sex with your wife?

Yoshi Paradise
Since you're going to masturbate tonight, my guess is that you'll be watering your grass, too.

That way, you'll be able to multitask. haermm

Mairuzu
i chose shampoo your dog cause you are a lonely man

Mairuzu
Originally posted by Ax3l
Have sex with your wife? isnt that what "Shampoo my dog" means?

Neo Darkhalen
Make video.

The Grey Fox
Screenplay? srug

dadudemon
Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Screenplay? srug

'at's what I voted for.

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by dadudemon
'at's what I voted for. I reckon Hiker's a hidden genius in that kind of field. mmm

Barker
Alf

Selphie
new vid for kmc! eek!

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Ax3l
Have sex with your wife? I wish, but she's out of town visiting her mom.Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Since you're going to masturbate tonight, my guess is that you'll be watering your grass, too.

That way, you'll be able to multitask. haermm Wrong, my grass is fake, it doesn't need watering!Originally posted by Mairuzu
i chose shampoo your dog cause you are a lonely man You are half right, I am lonely since my wife is out of town, but I am not shampooing my dog since we did that last weekend.Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Screenplay? srug I am writing a screenplay, but it's not close to being finished, wrong! Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Make video. Originally posted by Selphie
new vid for kmc! eek! Congrats! You got it right! I recorded a video last night and tonight I will finish editing it and it will premiere sometime tonight, right here on KMC Forums!

Naz
HOORAY!

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Naz
HOORAY! Dreams really do come true, right here on KMC Forums.

The Pict
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
You got it right! I recorded a video last night and tonight I will finish editing it and it will premiere sometime tonight, right here on KMC Forums!

w00t

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by The Pict
w00t
Yeah, I stopped making videos as often because I got married and I don't want my wife to know the extent of my freakness. But, she's out of town so I'm busting out the camera and making what I hope with be an enjoyable piece of entertainment.

dadudemon
Yeah, I stopped making videos as often because I got married and I don't want my wife to know the extent of my freakness. But, she's out of town so I'm busting out the camera and making what I hope with be an enjoyable piece of entertainment.

Wow. When she "discovers" your "skeleton" is not another women, she will pass out from the shock of it being not a big deal.

Anyway, I look forward to your video. ...better have bewbs this time. no expression

Neo Darkhalen
I wish, but she's out of town visiting her mom.Wrong, my grass is fake, it doesn't need watering!You are half right, I am lonely since my wife is out of town, but I am not shampooing my dog since we did that last weekend.I am writing a screenplay, but it's not close to being finished, wrong! Congrats! You got it right! I recorded a video last night and tonight I will finish editing it and it will premiere sometime tonight, right here on KMC Forums!

eek! cool a vid by TH and I got it right!!!

ragesRemorse
i was going to choose, put black olives on your finger tips and pretend you're a space alien...,but it wasnt on there WTF!!!? mad

dadudemon
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
i was going to choose, put black olives on your finger tips and pretend you're a space alien...,but it wasnt on there WTF!!!? mad

That's fuggin' awesome!!! laughing laughing laughing

suprmanvsbatman
Originally posted by ragesRemorse

laughing I cant stop laughing

=Tired Hiker=
This video is complete. It is now being published, whatever that means. It should take a while before I can show you fools. And no, there won't be any olives on my fingers, I wish I would have thought of that sooner, but I drank too much beer.

dadudemon
This video is complete. It is now being published, whatever that means. It should take a while before I can show you fools. And no, there won't be any olives on my fingers, I wish I would have thought of that sooner, but I drank too much beer.

WHAT?????

Why can't you publish a snippit here? Surely "they" would give you permission?

and, butthead, what about this post????:

you lied to us....cry

=Tired Hiker=
WHAT?????

Why can't you publish a snippit here? Surely "they" would give you permission?

and, butthead, what about this post????:

you lied to us....cry No, you big stoner, I have to publish it, as in 'save' it before I can download it to youtube. Windows Vista calls it 'publish' now, but it just means 'save', God don't me come over there and kill you with my gun.

dadudemon
No, you big stoner, I have to publish it, as in 'save' it before I can download it to youtube. Windows Vista calls it 'publish' now, but it just means 'save', God don't me come over there and kill you with my gun.

Currently, windows Vista is not a supported OS at the place I work. I have had no need to use it home either...I had no idea, even remotely, that windows Vista calls it "publishing". Can you forgive me? I only wanted to see your funny video. sad

Strangelove
I do love TH videos.

But he took my only quess away when he said "besides" masturbating.

=Tired Hiker=
Currently, windows Vista is not a supported OS at the place I work. I have had no need to use it home either...I had no idea, even remotely, that windows Vista calls it "publishing". Can you forgive me? I only wanted to see your funny video. sad

I don't know if I can forgive you, I mean how am I to ever trust you after this? I treated you like a son! Originally posted by Strangelove
I do love TH videos.

But he took my only quess away when he said "besides" masturbating. I know, and the sucky thing is that I didn't even get to the bation tonight because this damn video is taking too long to upload. sad

dadudemon
Originally posted by Strangelove
I do love TH videos.

But he took my only quess away when he said "besides" masturbating.

yes on both accounts.

I know, and the sucky thing is that I didn't even get to the bation tonight because this damn video is taking too long to upload. sad

Only a perv would know how to pronouce "bation" aloud. *whistles innocently while walking away.*

=Tired Hiker=
yes on both accounts.

Only a perv would know how to pronouce "bation" aloud. *whistles innocently while walking away.*

Aight', we're friends again. The vid is up. embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.