I.a.a.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Internet Assholes Anonymous

If your an internet *******, this is the place to tell your story, share experienced with other I.A.'s and seek support/help.

I'll start:

Hello, My name is Robtard, I am an internet *******... I didn't intend to be, it just happened. I blame it on my parents, as I grew up with internet assholery all my life. I know it's shifting the blame and avoiding responsibility, but what can I say, I'm an internet *******.

Ax3l
shock_happy

Wålshy
its not really anonymous if say this:

Hello, My name is Robtard, I am an internet *******... I didn't intend to be, it just happened. I blame it on my parents, as I grew up with internet assholery all my life. I know it's shifting the blame and avoiding responsibility, but what can I say, I'm an internet *******.

Bardock42
Hello, my name is Bardock, I am an Internet *******.

It wasn't really a surprise to me, I used to be an offline *******...and I just took it with me into this brave new world. I do not intend to change, but the courts made me get this class. So..if someone could just pass me a donut and we get this shit over with I'd be very happy.

Also, Robtard is an OTF-****. Lolz

Robtard

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
Hello, my name is Bardock, I am an Internet *******.

It wasn't really a surprise to me, I used to be an offline *******...and I just took it with me into this brave new world. I do not intend to change, but the courts made me get this class. So..if someone could just pass me a donut and we get this shit over with I'd be very happy.

Also, Robtard is an OTF-****. Lolz

Welcome.

I bet you post more in the OTF than me. So...

Wålshy
im not an *******, im just better than everyone

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
Welcome.

I bet you post more in the OTF than me. So...

True, but I don't enjoy it.

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
True, but I don't enjoy it.

Odd, that happens to be your stance in regards to having sex with females.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Robtard
Odd, that happens to be your stance in regards to having sex with females.

Are you saying you are not getting any?

Mairuzu
Hello, my name is Mairuzu, I am an Internet *******.

Not really, I just wanted to fit in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.