hulk/sentry vs thor/silver surfer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skyfather
no battlefield removal

hulk(world breaker)
sentry(exploding suns)
vs
thor(current)
surfer(annihilation)

which side wins?

Unnatural-POWER
Team 2.

Rather easily IMO.

janus77
Team 2, Hulk's not gonna be able to work at their speeds nor contribute much.

Surfer could siphon the gamma enough to make WWH vulnerable enough to take out.

Knowsbleed33
Horribly one-sided. Team 2 easily.

Superboy Prime
Team 2 in one massive rapestomp.

Bouboumaster
Surfer would get the majority alone.

iceman24567
Yeah team two in rapage.

CaptainStoic
Team two only because Thor has the Odin Power. If it was classic Thor I'd give it to Team 1, simply because of Sentry's resistance to the power cosmic, Terrax proves that he is nearly invulnerable to these forms of energy attacks.

Endrict Nuul
Team 2 rapes them.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by CaptainStoic
Team two only because Thor has the Odin Power. If it was classic Thor I'd give it to Team 1, simply because of Sentry's resistance to the power cosmic, Terrax proves that he is nearly invulnerable to these forms of energy attacks.

Terrax is middle Herald lvler. Surfer is TEH high herald lvler.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

yup, plus thor w/ odinpower is a skyfather or almost.

horrorwolf
lol

Team 2 owns this.

Soljer
Originally posted by janus77
Team 2, Hulk's not gonna be able to work at their speeds nor contribute much.

Because Thor has such totally-verified and oft-displayed super speed, right?

ultimatethor
Surfer being here ends this fight

hulkcpbifiussjf
are u guys serious? I mean I'm doubting a curbstomp here especially since its word breaker and freakin sentry alright. seein how wwh took out zom/strange and other very powerful characters relatively easily and the sentry is a monster for cryin out loud. I'd say team 1 6/10

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Bouboumaster

Even though Terrax is a middle level Herald and not a high level one, the fact is that Sentry on panel showed how resistant he was to the power cosmic, The Silver Surfer's energy blast may be as ineffective to the Sentry as well, I mean Sentry made Terrax's cosmic barrage like he was taking a shower. It looked to me as if he would be immune to it. I think that if Sentry fought Surfer it would be a fist fight. Thor is the deciding factor. While WWHulk was very powerful he could never defeat someone on Odin's level, simply because it would never become physical. Thor can manipulate eldritch magic, which could imprison the Hulk and Sentry for as long as he deemed them a threat.

janus77
Originally posted by Soljer
Because Thor has such totally-verified and oft-displayed super speed, right?
fair enough but, at the very least Thor will keep in the skies and keep WWH (whose best method of attack is on the ground, rather than leaping in the air) at a disadvantage.

Surfer would make short work of Sentry, imo. Sentry neither has the powers to hurt Surfer nor the mental strength to think about the team instead of the immediate problem.

Surfer wallops Sentry like WWH did, then goes and helps Thor subdue WWH.

or Thor stalemate's Sentry whilst Surfer begins the arduous process of siphoning gamma from WWH (who will be more difficult to siphon from than regular Hulk). after a while though, Surfer would need to shut the excess energies somewhere so he might fire the Hulk's gamma at Sentry...

I do think the speed matters, especially when it's Surfer they're fighting against but, there's always the unquestionable versatility advantage that Surfer and Thor have.

if they slogged it out against WWH, neither would escape alive, I don't believe they could defeat WWH by matching strength, but if they're smart (and given Surfer's record against Hulk, that's a sound assumption) then they win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.