popeye the sailor vs luffy D monkey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

leonheartmm
popeye gets two cans of spinach while luffy gets acces to both gears and the combo of the two gears. fight happens in an abandoned town.

Magee
Didnt popeye once lift the Earth? He has also pulled an island and smashed a comet that would have destroyed the planet, popeye is crazy powerful.

King Kandy
Poppy had trouble with a guy who had some minor magic.

Black Adam
does popeye get his cartoon physics?

Kento
Originally posted by King Kandy
Poppy had trouble with a guy who had some minor magic. Popeye having trouble like once during the whole Aladdin thing, which was a story being written by Olive Oyl anyway wasn't it, is outweighed by stuff he's done without even eating Spinach. Unless you get into the Disney Popeye with Brutus and all that. That version sucked hardcore.

Blax_Hydralisk
Popeye can solo universes, and Onepiece is a shitty show.

So Popeye wins.

leonheartmm
i made this cause i think luffy is based on popeye.

Blax_Hydralisk
I would agree. If not based on.. the similarities are obvious.

Kento
Originally posted by leonheartmm
i made this cause i think luffy is based on popeye. confused How do you come up with that?

Magee
They have the same kind of arms. wink

leonheartmm
gomu gomu + gears third = popeye with spinach i dunno, luffy has an oldschool feal to him.

Keollyn
Popeye punches Luffy to the moon.

Accel
Originally posted by leonheartmm
i made this cause i think luffy is based on popeye.
I see what you mean. I mean, they're both sailors and they both punch people really, really hard. OH, THE SIMILARITIES!

Magee
And the arms, don't forget the arms.

Classic NES
edit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.