FILM proving EVERYTHING you knew about KOSOVO was a LIE! USA and NATO MANIPULATED us!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FreeRomanian
FILM proving EVERYTHING you knew about KOSOVO was a LIE! USA and NATO MANIPULATED us!

Everything you knew about KOSOVO was a LIE!
USA and NATO manipulated us!

Everything NATO said about SERBS were only a bunch of lies!
Look at the documentary made by American and Western analists:
THE FILM:

liveleak.com/view?i=6cd_1194548338

Before this, I attached the youtube link for the very same movie,which was banned(2 days ago was not banned.I saw it firtsly on youtube)...We trully live in a democracy,right...?
youtube.com/watch?v=ccQec5ZPNWg

After I saw it was banned, I searched the same movie on the internet , so I came with the second link on liveleak.Who knows how much time will pass untill USA will also make preasures againgst this site in order to bann the movie!
This WORSE than In comunist CHINA or the ex USSR !!!

In the movie are also presented the true results of ONU's independent investigation imediatly after the bombing of YOUGOSLAVIA and the retreat of Serbian forces from KOSOVO.

They are TOTALLY diferent of what NATO sustained in order to have a pretext to bomb Yougoslavia!

NATO said that in KOSOVO over 100.000 albanians were masacrated by SERBIAN forces.

But the reality reported immediately in 1999 after the conflict by UN showed that only 2000 people died , this number including both serbs and albanians and soldiers from both sides!

But those numbers aren't much shown on media...
Maybe because USA doesn't want it...

This is for the Truth!
This is for Justice!

STOP DEMONISING THE SERBS!
You all sound pathetic doing that!

You close your eyes to everything and keep repeting to yopurselves!
"Serbians are murderors!,Serbian are genocidals!,Serbians are murderors!,Serbian are genocidals!Serbians are murderors!,Serbian are genocidals!..."

Wake up!
Open your eyes!
Consult some real information sources!(not USA's filthy propaganda, such as the "100.000 albanians masacrated"...)

Start seeing the Truth and get rid of all the lies infused in your minds by NATO and USA's lies!

Very good site!

SAVEKOSOVO.ORG

Mr Parker
I havent looked at the movie but I dont doubt it.The Kosovo war happened under Clinton and till Bush Jr came along,Clinton held the honer tied with dick nixon as the most evil and corrupted president we have had of all time.so since it was slick willies war,I wouldnt doubt it that it was all a lie.wars are always lies started by the us government anyways for personal gain by powerful interests.

jaden101
i know people who have personally fought in the balkans during the conflict as well as having myself, personally attended lectures given by people who were involved in identifying bodies from mass graves such as srebrenica and there alone there were over 8000 bodies...but then that's bosnia

i've certainly never seen any figures regarding Kosovo as high as 200,000 because the population is less that 2,000,000...although the fact that the census between 1991 and 2007 showed a decrease in population of nearly 60,000 people...that speaks volumes in itself

best estimates are around 11,000-14,000 dead in kosovo...but like i said..this doesn't take into account bosnia and the rest of the Balkan war

personally anyone taking the word of Slobodan Milosovic needs a good slap about though

FreeRomanian
jaden101, watch the movie....
And not only serbs killed people in bosnia war you know...

Watch that movie. It is very very well documented.

THE FILM:

And now a cool article on savekosovo.org

U.S. blunders by recognizing Kosovo independence

source: Detroit Free Press

BY JAMES A. PALMER
Monday, 31 March 2008

The United States' decision to recognize the independence of Kosovo is the most recent in a series of mistakes regarding the breakaway Serbian province. America has been making ill-fated decisions in the Balkans for at least a decade and a half. What separates this bungling of Kosovo from its prior decisions is that the recognition of Kosovo's independence will have deleterious effects on international law and cause consequences in the region and beyond.

The main problem is that Kosovo's independence undermines a system of international law that America helped create and from which it benefits greatly. The United Nations Charter enshrines the inviolability of state sovereignty. In recognizing Kosovo without a UN Security Council resolution, the United States and its European allies have weakened two of the fundamental principles of international law: that states are free to determine their internal composition and that their territorial integrity must be respected.

To make matters worse, the United States and the European Union have adopted a wildly expansive interpretation of Security Council Resolution 1244, which placed Kosovo under UN administration and provided for Kosovo's autonomy within Serbia. Under this interpretation, administrative authority is being transferred from the UN-sanctioned mission in Kosovo to an EU mission that has no legal mandate in the province and whose prospects for success rely on Serb participation, which is far from guaranteed. Already, ethnic divisions are hardening into a de facto partition of the territory between Albanian and Serb-controlled areas.

Another problem caused by Kosovo's independence is the precedent it sets for ethnic enclaves within other sovereign states. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice's claim that "Kosovo cannot be seen as a precedent for any other situation in the world today" misses the point. It is doubtful that separatists from Xingjian to Catalonia will accept the niceties of Rice's argument that Kosovo is exceptional due to its political and legal history. It is much more likely that these separatists will view the conflict for the precedent that it is: the carving off of a sovereign state's territory in favor of an ethnic and religious minority threatening violence -- a model to be replicated elsewhere.

Russia has been particularly outspoken against Kosovo's independence because of its concern that its restive Caucasian provinces will follow the Kosovo precedent. The United States currently requires Russian cooperation on two issues of great strategic importance to America: counterproliferation efforts against Iran and the implementation of new missile defense systems in Central Europe. Irritating Russia and spending useful political capital on a tiny, economically stagnant, breakaway region will only make Russian cooperation less likely -- even on issues that concern its security.

Finally, Kosovo's unilateral declaration of independence has only reinflamed the divisions and enmities of the 1990s -- not a time that any of us should want to revisit in the Balkans. The declaration of Kosovo's independence has emboldened Albanians in Montenegro, Macedonia and Bosnia in their calls for the creation of "greater Albania."

There is also the possibility that the largely Serbian north of Kosovo will decide to secede and ask its Serbian kinsmen to protect it. Will America defend Kosovo's sovereignty after having destroyed Serbia's?

The decision to recognize Kosovo's independence was foolish. In doing so, the United States and its European allies have undermined international law and opened the door to separatist movements worldwide to follow suit. Relations with Russia are being strained at a time when America needs Russia's cooperation. Most disturbing of all, the Balkan tinderbox could be reignited at any point. No amount of wishful thinking by our foreign policy leadership will fix the damage that's been done.

savekosovo.org

savekosovo.org

savekosovo.org

A ROMANIAN site:

kosovo.ro

jaden101
NATO said that in KOSOVO over 100.000 albanians were masacrated by SERBIAN forces.

actually

from

http://www.state.gov/www/global/human_rights/kosovoii/homepage.html

if i were you i'd get more reliable sources than liveleak

Gaming24/7
You people just get sadder and sadder.

jaden101
reported for trolling

lord xyz
Kosvo is not a part of Serbia.

jaden101
part of the former yugoslavia though...and part of the balkan war

Mr Parker
Originally posted by FreeRomanian
jaden101, watch the movie....
And not only serbs killed people in bosnia war you know...

Watch that movie. It is very very well documented.

THE FILM:

yeah I was about to ask you how to view that video becuase you cant just simply type in www.liveleak.com/view? because if you do,you cant view that video.you got to type in everything you posted to be able to view it.dont have time to view it now but probably will later.looks pretty interesting. something that brought a smile to my face today was when I did just type in liveleak.com/view? was that it had a couple of topics there about those two evil bastards MRS CLINTON and that Bushwacker Bush that they were both booed.Bush at the opening game of the nationals in washington dc and mrs clinton at some other convention place when she took the floor.its encouraging to see other people out there that have woken up and also realise how evil those 2 bastards are. thumb up

anyways now that I know where the video is ,like i said,I'll look at it and post something about it later on. smile

lord xyz
Originally posted by jaden101
part of the former yugoslavia though...and part of the balkan war key word: former

jaden101
Originally posted by lord xyz
key word: former

point is they are all still linked politically, socially, economically and every other ically

although...when it boils down to it...it was Serbia trying to pick on it's smallest, weakest neighbour...a getting a kick in it's nuts for its trouble

bastards...i hate bullies

Mr Parker
just watched the video.yeah your right FreeRomanian,everything about KOSOVO WAS a lie and yeah, NATO manipulated us.Not surprising,NATO is a government agency and the government is evil,they always lie about wars all the time.

jaden101
that reads very much like you mean a government agency similar to the FBI etc...meaning belonging to a particular government...meaning you're an idiot

FreeRomanian
Mr Parker, indeed, they manipulated us.

Kosovo was an artificial war to serve NATO's interests.

jaden101
and what interests were they....yugoslavia was a shit hole before and now that it's split it's still shit hole backwoods no mans land

FreeRomanian

Mr Parker
Originally posted by FreeRomanian
Mr Parker, indeed, they manipulated us.

Kosovo was an artificial war to serve NATO's interests.

yeah I know.as i said earlier,wars are always fake and phony.they are usually started by the us government and then blamed on someone else as a pretext for our country in going to war.btw,dont bother with jaden,its best to put him on your ignore list.as you can see for yourself,he always ignores facts.

its great to see more people like you coming to the conspiracy forum,theres very few people here in this section that can think for themsleves and outside the box such as yourself.so its a refreshing change.that being the case,check your pm box.I sent you a pm.

jaden101
reported for trolling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.