Seifer vs. Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_is_God
Seifer Almasy
_pZ2ibvZb2Q

vs. Malak with his body, not the soul in teh armor
raLSDII8hTE

Dark-Jaxx
Malak IMO, the Force will be too much for Seifer to overcome.

Pyron_is_God
Oh shit. I meant Malek. From Legacy of Kain. I spelled his name like the Jawless Wonder from Star Wars.
A pall on my typing skills or lack thereof.

ThoraxeRMG
I laugh at your mistake.

Burning thought
ime not sure this guy would be much use, especially if hes soul is not in the armour because then he is technically just a incrediblly well trained zealous guardian of conflict

Pyron_is_God
No. He's one of the Sarafan Priests who take on and kill superhuman vampires. Malek was above, equal to or just below Sarafan Raziel who could easily punch his hand right through Janos' chest.

Plus Malek stalemated Vorador in combat until Vorador used magic.

Burning thought
Malak could indeed take on vampires, but not the top tiers like Vorador, he never had many accurate or incredible feats (altho hell that video alone shows him in full platemail doing a backflip, damn high level feat if you ask me) but Sarafan Raziel never punched through Janos' chest, he used a blade on his wrist to cut it

Yes but Vorador still beat him, and the seifer guy looks extremely fast, HOWEVER ime not so sure he could cut Maleks armour, Vorador couldnt break Maleks weapon and didnt even try to damage the armour which is likely even stronger, which is prob why he used magic, so ime not so sure, but Seifer from the videos seems especially fast and quite powerful.

Pyron_is_God
The last part is true. I forgot that.
Apologies.

Burning thought
no problem

Dark-Jaxx
Seifer IMO. Guy took down Odin. That shits unheard of.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.