The Punisher VS Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
following Civil War, Frank is pretty upset with Iron Man considering what happened to Captain America. viewing the whole thing as Iron Man's fault Frank decides to bring him down.

Can Castle do it? Frank gets a week of prep but has already told Tony Stark that he's coming to get him. or will brassbutt take the punisher down?

~Sado

Master-Borg
Frank ftw

SpiderGauntlet
No more buttsecks please D=.

Phantom Zone
Not sure a week is enough for Frank but recently he seems to have got hold of hi-tech stuff.

Sado22
only if you go down from now on big grin

Soljer
These threads are moronic.

Iron Man destroys Frank.

Sado22
i beg to differ, dweeb wink

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Not sure a week is enough for Frank but recently he seems to have got hold of hi-tech stuff.

what ever frank can get his hands on in a week Tony probably has two of them laying around.The fact that Tony knows he is coming makes it even worse.

Soljer
Originally posted by Sado22
i beg to differ, dweeb wink

Reported.

Oh, and this is Frank vs. Tony - both with a week of prep.

And you don't think this is a poorly thought out thread?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
The fact that Tony knows he is coming makes it even worse.

Oh dear.

Galan007
Originally posted by Soljer
Reported.

Oh, and this is Frank vs. Tony - both with a week of prep.

And you don't think this is a poorly thought out thread? Nah,
it just requires less brain cells to call you a dweeb -- and apparently that guy needs every single one he can get.

Anywho,
IM ftw. smile

Soljer
Originally posted by Galan007
Nah,
it just requires less brain cells to call you a dweeb -- and apparently that guy needs every single one he can get.

Anywho,
IM ftw. smile

W?

Win?

Tony FTSFRSCS

For the super ****ing rape-shit-curb stomp.

Galan007
W?

Win?

Tony FTSFRSCS

For the super ****ing rape-shit-curb stomp. To put it lightly. thumb up

Phantom Zone
I actually agree, sorry Sado. sad

Sado22
frank gets a week of prep.
tony knows he's coming.......................but he OBVIOUSLY hasn't told him when he's coming. for all we know frank said he's coming for him right before he came there.

f--king idiots mad
so let me reiterate:
frank is out there to get tony and has done one week of prep. right before he infiltrates stark tower, frank tells tony he's there to get him.

mad

Ha-Son

tony knows he's coming.......................but he OBVIOUSLY hasn't told him when he's coming. for all we know frank said he's coming for him right before he came there.

f--king idiots mad
so let me reiterate:
frank is out there to get tony and has done one week of prep. right before he infiltrates stark tower, frank tells tony he's there to get him.

mad
Yea... Frank gets shit stomped.

Master-Borg
Frank ftw.

Thats_My_Monkey

f--king idiots mad
so let me reiterate:

mad

Reported.

Sado22
aw f--k you stick out tongue

BruceSkywalker
Tony ftw.

Citizen V
These threads are moronic.

Iron Man destroys Frank.

I love you, Soljer.

Sado22
you two want a room? roll eyes (sarcastic)

cmack
iron man wins, frank cant do too much in a week, nothin he does will be effective

OneDumbG0
Funny thing is, I think most people would have responded with the same reactions if this was Winter Soldier vs Iron Man both with one week prep... at least before Winter Soldier actually did well enough against Iron Man to engender a stalemate in Captain America #33.

Food for thought.

Badabing
Sado, please stop with posts like this:

f--king idiots mad
so let me reiterate:

mad Thanks.

godking
following Civil War, Frank is pretty upset with Iron Man considering what happened to Captain America. viewing the whole thing as Iron Man's fault Frank decides to bring him down.

Can Castle do it? Frank gets a week of prep but has already told Tony Stark that he's coming to get him. or will brassbutt take the punisher down?

~Sado NO CHANCE IN HELL

Frank would need Micro or Clarke to help him pull it of Frank takes on Tony alone He gets raped.

NOTHING in Franks arsenal can take down Iron man.

again NOTHING in Franks arsenal can take down Iron man.

Franks does not have the techical know how to take down Tony . Franks only chance would be to take down a Stark who does not know he is coming.

Sado22
you mean using bold? confused

i think he wont be bringing his usual ammo now would he?
and hey wasn't Captain America about to kill Iron man in the end of civil war (didn't read the last issue since it was corrupted sad )

godking

i think he wont be bringing his usual ammo now would he?
and hey wasn't Captain America about to kill Iron man in the end of civil war (didn't read the last issue since it was corrupted sad ) Frank has nothing in his armory to even Dent Tony . He would need Microchip or Clarke to help him and even then i give him no more then a 40 % chance to pull it off.

Captain america needed the vision to shorh circuit Starks armor to ven the odds.

Stark is well beyond guys with guns unless they have a scientist to help them.

Frank alone cant pull this off.

If he had Clarke or micro to back him up he might have a shot.

Thats_My_Monkey
Who is stupid enough to think Punisher wins??

Grammaton
Even if Iron Man didn't know Frank was coming for him - I would still give this to IM - Every high tech gizmo that Frank has - Tony probably already has somthing better.

Priest
Tony 10/10

redhotrash
Frank's only chance is to hope to snipe Tony from like 600 yards away while hes unarmored at a shareholders meeting or something.

godking
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Funny thing is, I think most people would have responded with the same reactions if this was Winter Soldier vs Iron Man both with one week prep... at least before Winter Soldier actually did well enough against Iron Man to engender a stalemate in Captain America #33.

Food for thought. Winter soldier has alot more resources then Frank.

Frank on his own does not have the tools or technical know how to be a threat to Stark.

Sado22
so frank is a blackopts infiltration expert from nam, who was recruited by Captain America himself during Civil war to infiltrate buildings with tony stark invented security systems and surveillences etc. and he cant enter Stark Tower or his house and kill him while he's sleeping.

and then there is the whole bit where if steve can work out a plan as to mess up iron man's armor then why can't frank................since he's got a week to do it? and micro aint the only guy who gave him intel? not to mention the infiltration again? he could just sneak into stark tower and take all the info he wants on the armor. and during civil war he even tracked down the guy who Tony's rival in gizmos.

so there you have it. I'm not saying frank wins but i'm saying that he'll probably have a plan. don't underestimate frank castle. he's not the "world's most dangerous man" for nothing.

~Sado

Mr. Slippyfist
no expression

This whomps.

I love Tony as much as the next guy, but putting him against a two bit loser like Frank (in comparison) isn't exactly giving him props...

IM with just the suit would win... IM as the Jesus of USA would touch Frank all over his body.

Sado22
he's got prep.

Citizen V
so frank is a blackopts infiltration expert from nam, who was recruited by Captain America himself during Civil war to infiltrate buildings with tony stark invented security systems and surveillences etc. and he cant enter Stark Tower or his house and kill him while he's sleeping.

and then there is the whole bit where if steve can work out a plan as to mess up iron man's armor then why can't frank................since he's got a week to do it? and micro aint the only guy who gave him intel? not to mention the infiltration again? he could just sneak into stark tower and take all the info he wants on the armor. and during civil war he even tracked down the guy who Tony's rival in gizmos.

so there you have it. I'm not saying frank wins but i'm saying that he'll probably have a plan. don't underestimate frank castle. he's not the "world's most dangerous man" for nothing.

~Sado

He may have a plan, he'll still lose 10/10.

Mr. Slippyfist
Tony has access to SHIELD... and his Graviton stomping suit... a laser powerful enough to stop Rage Hulk... etc.

IM with just a suit would ass destroy Frank.

Sado22
dude, frank would just snipe him while he sleeps. laughing

Mr. Slippyfist
Good plan.

~Sado

Sado22
and a good plan it is. make the guy gaurd his front while you shoot him from the back/side/above. one day, son, you'll learn the art of warfare.

for now use all your brain "ceells" and get past your need to get even big grin

Mr. Slippyfist
What?

ah man you is got me reely good. i can never let dat down. reported for hurting me feelins.

i iz not trying to get even, im seeing a plan that will fail smile

Sado22
can't help it, bub. i'm too good! stick out tongue

i tellz you why it won't....and you helped me prove it too. thanx.

Badabing

No, I mean the swearing and name calling.

Sado22
i was being sarcastic...

Badabing
i was being sarcastic...

KMC Vs. Forum Rules

No bashing.
This should be common sense. Don't attack your fellow posters, it won't be tolerated.

No vulgar language.
This will be hard for some of you, but DON'T DO IT. Your posts are subject to deletion without notice for obscene references and vulgarity.

Read the rules and apply them.

Now let it go, thanks.

Sado22
never again will i break KMC rules naughty

godking

~Sado Steve did'nt mess up Tony's armor VISION did.

Frank does not have an android who can phase through solid matter around.

He cant take Ironman on his own.

For that matter neither can Steve.

Frank could take all the info he wants he needs the technical skills to make it work which he does not have.

Bentley
Why is this three page long? Ironman wins hands down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.