Bucky Barnes vs Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
The two battle in:

a) A straight battle.
b) Punisher has 30 minutes prep.

Phantom Zone
a) What purely H2H..he loses.
b) He wins.

Nah ghd
With prep Punisher wins I suppose.

If standard equip or H2H Punisher loses.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Nah ghd
With prep Punisher wins I suppose.

If standard equip or H2H Punisher loses.

He could actually win an encounter with Bucky if he had guns.

Nah ghd
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
He could actually win an encounter with Bucky if he had guns. Says the fanboy.

Not saying you're right or wrong I just wanted to point that out.

Sado22
i recall you making a thread with dredd with all the future weapons and frank with present day weapons. there is nothing fanboyish about somebody saying frank would beat bucky with weapons. considering that in a straight up fight Frank had the slight upperhand on Steve Rogers himself. heck in their first encounter even Steve was shocked at how easily punisher just blocked his sheild and pinned it under his foot and would have shot him if he wanted to (as Steve realized). i can post scans too if you want.

back to topic:
1) if its h2h, frank loses but if not then it could go either way
2) definitely frank

~Sado

Nah ghd
Originally posted by Sado22
i recall you making a thread with dredd with all the future weapons and frank with present day weapons. there is nothing fanboyish about somebody saying frank would beat bucky with weapons. considering that in a straight up fight Frank had the slight upperhand on Steve Rogers himself. heck in their first encounter even Steve was shocked at how easily punisher just blocked his sheild and pinned it under his foot and would have shot him if he wanted to (as Steve realized). i can post scans too if you want.

back to topic:
1) if its h2h, frank loses but if not then it could go either way
2) definitely frank

~Sado I dont remember making that thread.

but anyway its dredds normal equip vs puns. Thats what they use, deal with it.

Sado22
the point is its not fair. it would be fair if it was Punisher2099 vs Dredd.

Soljer
Bucky Barnes as in 'little' Bucky?

Winter Soldier Bucky?

Captain America Bucky?

Regardless; he wins a straight up confrontation.

I dunno about the prep scenario; I've never payed much attention to what Bucky may be able to obtain within thirty minutes. He's definitely in possession of a very high-level strategic mind, though.

Bentley
Current Bucky is Cap.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.