The Ultimate Alien And Predator Collectors Edition

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Before AVP2 came out 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment put together all 7 yes 7 films in one box set ! ALIEN, ALIENS, ALIEN 3, ALIEN RESURRECTION, PREDATOR, PREDATOR 2 , and ALIEN VS PREDATOR

This time there are no extres what a cash in roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
*shudder*

MildPossession
I'm happy with my quad, and SE Predator dvds.

crystallake
Is that even a Region 1 release? I couldn't find anything about it on Amazon, and that cover art looks terrible - it doesn't look "official", if you know what I mean. Compare it to the cover art for that 2-disc special edition version of AvP:R they're releasing next month:

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e269/AKComic/51qm6xigV6L__SS500_.jpg

The artwork isn't even remotely similar. The artwork for the 2-disc AvP:R I found on Amazon is much nicer - that 7-film box set just looks weird.

BruceSkywalker
More dvds for me to buy.

crystallake
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
More dvds for me to buy.

Tell me about it - I'm a sucker for the double-dip. I'm managing to avoid buying the AvP/AvP:R double-pack that's coming out in a couple of weeks, only because I already have AvP and the version of AvP:R in the double-pack isn't the special 2-disc collector's edition with all the goodies pictured above, which I really want (which comes out the same day anyways, so it's not like I have to wait).

If there was a Region 1 "super set" with the pre-AVP Alien and Predator franchises combined, though - just the thought of double-dipping on all those movies as well makes my bank account ache. big grin I'll admit it, though - if it had enough extras, I'd probably suck it up and do it.

SnakeEyes
I'm happy with Predator and Aliens.

Toku King
Originally posted by coolmovies
Before AVP2 came out 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment put together all 7 yes 7 films in one box set ! ALIEN, ALIENS, ALIEN 3, ALIEN RESURRECTION, PREDATOR, PREDATOR 2 , and ALIEN VS PREDATOR

This time there are no extres what a cash in roll eyes (sarcastic)

That's a UK DVD. Of course it won't have nice packaging.

papabeard
Originally posted by Toku King
That's a UK DVD. Of course it won't have nice packaging.

True Dat!, ...................and why is that anyway?, its not hard to get a good designer instead of a shit one is it?, hell I could do better than most of the abberations we get here in the UK.

Wolfie
That's a cool set. You know there'll be another one that'll have AVP2 included. stick out tongue

Impediment
I'm content with my Alien Quadrilogy set.

Both AvP movies were so disappointing to me. I never nothered to buy the dvds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.