Rainbow 6 - Vegas 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
There's a likely chance that there's a thread already for this, i couldn't find it after searching, maybe some will find it if so post the link.

But i'm kinda loving this game more that i adored Call of Duty 4. It's way more tactical than the run and gun type of game COD always has been.

I've never picked up a rainbow six type of game, i did play the demo to Vegas 1, but man am i loving this game.

It's much more interest, and probably the smartest 1st person shooter i've ever played. I love the "terrorist hunt" I made a vow to complete all terrorist hunt on all 3 difficulty levels then playing the game on the hardest level there is then i wanna get xbox live and play online. This games serious.

gamepro called it the perfect shooter. And it kinda is. This games the most realistic and funnest (if that's even a word) f.p.s. i've ever played in my life. no wonder it won 2006 game of the year. it has excellent replay value and it looks like ill have this game around for a long time. There's no way i can defeat all the terrorist hunts on all those levels in a short time. then imagine the single player mode, on the hardest level, then online! whoa..lol but by then i'll be a master tactitian. I'll have to say that i'm addicted to this game. A first for an x-box 360 game for me.

Super smash bros beat it out for game of the month on GameInformer but w/e. This game should've won it. Damn i can't wait to go home and play it again. I played it from live 5:30p.m. when i got back home from work till about 1-2a.m. (w/ a couple of breaks in between)

i give this game a 10. my first 10 i've ever given a game ever. And i'm usually very critical.

Superboy Prime
The game would have raped me over and over again, but since it is just the same old shit we played on the first 1 it will just bore me.

None the less the 1st one was awesome.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
The game would have raped me over and over again, but since it is just the same old shit we played on the first 1 it will just bore me.

None the less the 1st one was awesome.

That reminds me of an article i read in, i think Game Informer, yesterday. They wrote: (something along the lines of)

"Sure Vegas 2 is pt. 1 rehashed with pt. 1 being really great but does one stop eating their favorite foods cause they've already had it once?"

Neo Darkhalen
I got the game and it is great.

Blax_Hydralisk

Didn't stop you from buying.. and then playing religiously, Halo 3 no expression

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Didn't stop you from buying.. and then playing religiously, Halo 3 no expression

Yeah but that is because Halo >>>> Ranbow Six to me and I am a hardcore Halo fan. Halo is the reason I bought the 360 in the first place.

Smasandian
But his point is the same.

If you thought Rainbow 6 Vegas was awesome and Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 is the same quality. Why would it bore you when you play Halo 3 which is exactly the same as the first two?

FistOfThe North
I personally think R6-V2's way better than Halo 3 (a.k.a. Halo 2.5) was.

I gave that one a 7, if i remember correctly.

@st
I picked up R6V2(ermm), its pretty much more of the same, which isnt a bad thing. I have only played two online matches, but I played through all the terrorists hunts and the story, so my character is all set. stick out tongue

This will be a nice online game to hold me over until GTA.

Smasandian
Yeah.

Its a rental for me and probably a cheaper rental at that.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Smasandian
But his point is the same.

If you thought Rainbow 6 Vegas was awesome and Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 is the same quality. Why would it bore you when you play Halo 3 which is exactly the same as the first two?

It doesn't bore me. Its just that I ain't willing to spend 60 bucks for it.

Blax_Hydralisk
Excuses.

You'd buy Halo 4! sad

Smasandian
It doesn't bore me. Its just that I ain't willing to spend 60 bucks for it.

Ok.

Have you played this game?

If not, how can you say its going to bore you because its exactly the same as the first, but you thought the first game was awesome?

Rent it. That's what I'm going to do.

Endrict Nuul
I just got it and want to sell or exchange it with another game. It's too boring and slow. DAMMIT! should have rented it.

FistOfThe North
Originally posted by @st
I picked up R6V2(ermm), its pretty much more of the same, which isnt a bad thing. I have only played two online matches, but I played through all the terrorists hunts and the story, so my character is all set. stick out tongue

This will be a nice online game to hold me over until GTA.

I still haven't gone through all the terrorist hunts. Im doing them on all levels. Realistic is crazy. i have 2 more stages to go. All day yesterday throughout about 5am i played this game and "realistic" still has me doing it again and again. I have an insane amount of points and I can't wait to get the full body riot shield and riot helmet. Once i'm done with that, then it's off to play the single player mode on it's most difficult setting.

I've mastered the game control wise, and with lighting speed, so that parts second nature. So i think the game will be a sinch. After that it's time to get "live" and plays with real pros.

Peach
We got a used copy and I borrowed it out from work today. I'm generally not much for shooters but one of my friends said it was basically COD4 but more tactical, so I figured I'd give it a try, so I'll probably be playing today stick out tongue

Smasandian
The first one was great.

It took what I loved about Rainbow 6 games, threw away the crazy realism (for what I saw, but could be not realistic), added some arcadey controls but it still retain some strategy and tactics and upped the fun drastically. Overall, very fun game.

Though it isnt the best first mission in the world.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.