Kalibak versus Terrax

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Fight takes place on Mars.

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/5000/4680/77171-kalibak_400.jpg vs http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/3000/2106/189197-terrax_400.jpg

Erik-Lensherr
Kalibak.

SpiderGauntlet
Before it fully loaded Terrax's head looked like a badly coloured Darksied.

guy222
bumprav

quanchi112
Kalibak wins.

Aster Phoenix
Has Terrax ever faced a god before?

Sup3rman1521
Kalibak

UniOmni
Maybe Kalibak with his power up via eyebeams of genericness, but regular Kalibak with the Rod vs Terrax with the Axe?

Terrax all day baby.

Both basically brawling fighters, but Terrax always seemed more intelligent than the second son of Darkseid.

I'd buy the axe taking his head easily.

golem370
Terrax has the power of a Earth god. He could do well against Ares Hermes or Balder

fangirl101
It would be a good fight. I'd have to go with Terrax for the slim majority. He's too versatile.

cloud102
TERRAX wins. No contest.

quanchi112
Originally posted by UniOmni
Maybe Kalibak with his power up via eyebeams of genericness, but regular Kalibak with the Rod vs Terrax with the Axe?

Terrax all day baby.

Both basically brawling fighters, but Terrax always seemed more intelligent than the second son of Darkseid.

I'd buy the axe taking his head easily. You have persuaded me. Terrax for the slight majority. Kalibak is dumb as a rock.

cloud102
The only Kalibak I see winning is the one from DONG. He was actually scary, big. And matched Superman for a short time.

Acrosurge
I'm going with Terrax. Though he jobbed to Sentry, the ex-herald has some impressive feats on his resume.

By the by, has Kalibak ever busted a planet?

fangirl101
Originally posted by Acrosurge
I'm going with Terrax. Though he jobbed to Sentry, the ex-herald has some impressive feats on his resume.

Planets are far more valuable in DC. They don't go around busting planets for kicks.

Mindset
lies and deceit

Acrosurge
Originally posted by fangirl101
Planets are far more valuable in DC. They don't go around busting planets for kicks. Well, that's admirable, but Kalibak doesn't seem like the type to value life or real estate. Has he ever busted a planet?

fangirl101
Well, that's admirable, but Kalibak doesn't seem like the type to value life or real estate. Has he ever busted a planet?
Who knows. He's on occasion stalemated Orion. Who has on panel, the power to throw worlds from thier orbits.

Stoic

The problem with Terrax is, he's running at about 1/3 of his original power, he doesn't even possess his original body (as seen in The New Warriors) I think Wonder Man would wear him out these days, so I have to give the nod to Kalibak, even though he's as dumb as a bag of hammers.

The only way that i can see Terrax winning is by using his powers to swallow Kalibak, but would that be enough to stop him?

Kalibak 7/10

quanchi112
Planets are far more valuable in DC. They don't go around busting planets for kicks. Planet busting is a big deal in dc while in marvel it doesnt mean a thing.

Acrosurge
Well, regardless of whether Terrax remains weakened, he apparently retains enough power to turn mountains into tidal waves of earth or casually destroy planets. *shrugs*

carver9
Originally posted by quanchi112
Planet busting is a big deal in dc while in marvel it doesnt mean a thing.

This post is so true.

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
This post is so true.
since when is planet busting a big deal in DC? They have star systems that get shattered. Galaxies that get destroyed. Entire realities that collapse. So why would planet busting be a big deal?

quanchi112
since when is planet busting a big deal in DC? They have star systems that get shattered. Galaxies that get destroyed. Entire realities that collapse. So why would planet busting be a big deal? Superman was inflicting damage on the Infinity Man with planet shattering punches. The same guy who was easily busting up new gods. In marvel guys rape planet busters and arent uber threats.

fangirl101
Superman was inflicting damage on the Infinity Man with planet shattering punches. The same guy who was easily busting up new gods. In marvel guys rape planet busters and arent uber threats.
Actually superman has punches that no force in the universe can resist. on panel.

Mindset
lol

Allankles
since when is planet busting a big deal in DC? They have star systems that get shattered. Galaxies that get destroyed. Entire realities that collapse. So why would planet busting be a big deal?

I'm wondering at that myself, so much destruction happens why would a planet blowing up be a big deal?

And of course DC has Green Lanterns patrolling every sector of the universe preventing such things from happening because often times a planet will support life, if they don't what possible reason would heroes and villains be fighting around them?

The situations for planet busting have to support the story's scenarios people don't blow up planets for kicks.

carver9
Originally posted by Allankles
I'm wondering at that myself, so much destruction happens why would a planet blowing up be a big deal?

And of course DC has Green Lanterns patrolling every sector of the universe preventing such things from happening because often times a planet will support life, if they don't what possible reason would heroes and villains be fighting around them?

The situations for planet busting have to support the story's scenarios people don't blow up planets for kicks.

This is a true statement but that still dont change the fact that planet busting AND planet moving is a very high feat in dc. Hell everyone was amazed and was in unbelief when a sundipped superman moved war world, a planet the size of pluto (and earth moon). They couldnt believe it, so both are high feats in dc but marvel, not so high.

fangirl101
This is a true statement but that still dont change the fact that planet busting AND planet moving is a very high feat in dc. Hell everyone was amazed and was in unbelief when a sundipped superman moved war world, a planet the size of pluto (and earth moon). They couldnt believe it, so both are high feats in dc but marvel, not so high.
Um. It wasn't the size of warworld. it was the fact that warworld was powered by imperiex's energy. Supers was pushing against that energy. context.

Allankles

Idiotic example since war world is also a planet sized ship with FTL engines and it was empowered by Imperiex' entropy energies. A very uber feat for a top tier/trans level in either company.

carver9
Idiotic example since war world is also a planet sized ship with FTL engines and it was empowered by Imperiex' entropy energies. A very uber feat for a top tier/trans level in either company.

Would you like for me to post the scan. Everyone was saying, superman is moving a planet, they wasnt saying superman was moving war world that is powered by engines. Hell, even brainiac was saying that, "how is superman moving a planet."

The engines came later, did the people that was saying superman moving a planet even knew that war world had engines. embarrasment

quanchi112
Actually superman has punches that no force in the universe can resist. on panel. Those punches were just planet shattering and the funny thing is that we havent even seen how many punches it would take him to destroy a planet.

Are you telling me that the Spectre or the Anti Monitor couldnt resist a Superman punch? laughing out loud

carver9
Um. It wasn't the size of warworld. it was the fact that warworld was powered by imperiex's energy. Supers was pushing against that energy. context.

and the people that was saying that knew about the engines. Let me post the scan.

fangirl101
and the people that was saying that knew about the engines. Let me post the scan.
Everyone knows what war world is. should the writer have taken the time to write superman is moving a planet with ftl engines powered by imperiex energy? get out of here. You superman hates irks me. To no ends.

Allankles

Right! The engines make the feat unique as Braniac was pushing the FTL thrusters against Superman and the fact that the planets engines were being empowered by Imperiex entropy energies makes it even more impressive.

The context dispels your argument, whether observers talked about a planet being moved is largely irrelevant given the context.

carver9
Right! The engines make the feat unique as Braniac was pushing the FTL thrusters against Superman and the fact that the planets engines were being empowered by Imperiex entropy energies makes it even more impressive.

The context dispels your argument, whether observers talked about a planet being moved is largely irrelevant given the context.

How did it get this far, I never said that the feat wasnt impressive I said that people was impressed by superman moving a planet, which they were.

Allankles
How did it get this far, I never said that the feat wasnt impressive I said that people was impressed by superman moving a planet, which they were.

Ok. Still doesn't mean that planet busting is a huge deal in DC.

quanchi112
Ok. Still doesn't mean that planet busting is a huge deal in DC. How isnt it?

fangirl101
How isnt it?
Becuz others have seen star systems busted up. galaxies collapsed. universes destroyed. why would busting a planet impress them?

Allankles
How isnt it?

How is it? You remember how people harped on about how WWH shook the eastern seaboard? Would it be fair to say that busting sub continents is a big deal in Marvel?

quanchi112
Becuz others have seen star systems busted up. galaxies collapsed. universes destroyed. why would busting a planet impress them? Im saying that Superman is a big deal and his planet busting fists which we have never seen on panel. Its mentioned a few times and actually damaged the new gods killer had he continued wailing on him. Originally posted by Allankles
How is it? You remember how people harped on about how WWH shook the eastern seaboard? Would it be fair to say that busting sub continents is a big deal in Marvel? He was just walking. Sentry has raped a planet wrecker like it was easy as pie. WW Hulk beat him when he was far less powerful than the version who went berserk at the end of the book.

fangirl101
How is it? You remember how people harped on about how WWH shook the eastern seaboard? Would it be fair to say that busting sub continents is a big deal in Marvel?
Barda is strong enough to do that. LULZ. Actually she can support an entire continent.

quanchi112
Barda is strong enough to do that. LULZ. Actually she can support an entire continent. Not by just walking on it. wink

Allankles
Not by just walking on it. wink

Right! So is it a strength feat or an energy feat? IMO his gamma radiation was causing the damage. So busting sub continents was a big deal there does it translate to the entirety of Marvel?

quanchi112
Right! So is it a strength feat or an energy feat? IMO his gamma radiation was causing the damage. So busting sub continents was a big deal there does it translate to the entirety of Marvel? Strength feat. I have never seen a character destroy a continent simply by walking on it. Impressive me thinks.

Allankles
Strength feat. I have never seen a character destroy a continent simply by walking on it. Impressive me thinks.

I doubt it's a strength feat. Hulk weighs like 1000 pounds max? No reason why he should be shaking the eastern seaboard unless there's some energetic interference. I last saw the comic about 2 months ago but I remember WWH rippling with gamma radiation. IMO it was the radiation nothing to do with strength.

fangirl101
I doubt it's a strength feat. Hulk weighs like 1000 pounds max? No reason why he should be shaking the eastern seaboard unless there's some energetic interference. I last saw the comic about 2 months ago but I remember WWH rippling with gamma radiation. IMO it was the radiation nothing to do with strength.
Do me a favor. Don't use quotes.

Allankles
Giant cosmic beings have walked the Earth without causing seaboards to shake, there was definitely gamma radiation affecting Hulk's surroundings or the writer just lost the plot forgetting that the force gravity exerts on someone with Hulk's weight isn't enough to do that, it has to be energy or the writer looks bad, like he doesn't know what he's talking about.

Allankles
Do me a favor. Don't use quotes.

stick out tongue

quanchi112
I doubt it's a strength feat. Hulk weighs like 1000 pounds max? No reason why he should be shaking the eastern seaboard unless there's some energetic interference. I last saw the comic about 2 months ago but I remember WWH rippling with gamma radiation. IMO it was the radiation nothing to do with strength. I guess we disagree then.Originally posted by Allankles
Giant cosmic beings have walked the Earth without causing seaboards to shake, there was definitely gamma radiation affecting Hulk's surroundings or the writer just lost the plot forgetting that the force gravity exerts on someone with Hulk's weight isn't enough to do that, it has to be energy or the writer looks bad, like he doesn't know what he's talking about. Its canon. Accept it.

Eel O'Brien
Is this Kalibak versus Terrax or Hulk vs continent? I can't tell, anymore...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.