The Punisher goes to Sin City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
can frank free Sin City from its vices?

Citizen V
No.

Soljer
Originally posted by Citizen V
No.

Correction:

Hell no.

cmack
no he cant

Thorion
In a week at most if this is "You desecrated my kids & wife's grave" Frank.

Sado22
frank will eradicate sin city if you ask me

Ha-Son
Originally posted by Sado22
frank will eradicate sin city if you ask me
Originally posted by Soljer
Hell no.

Kid Kurdy
Sin City is full of local tough guys. So what ? Like Punisher never faced thugs like that before.

Bouboumaster
No, but he's sure going to kick some ass

Sado22
aside from marv there is NOT ONE person in sin city who can actually stand up to Frank.

Quoted for the f--king truth

Citizen V
Are you retarded?

Sin City>New York.

Frank can't clean up New York, no way does he even get close to cleaning up Basin City.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Citizen V

Frank can't clean up New York, no way does he even get close to cleaning up Basin City.

Well he manages to do a far better job of cleaner up the city in the MAX comics from what i've seen.

Sado22
have you even read Sin City man? erm
all sin city's got is losers with guns, thugs, junkies, strippers, whores, pedophiles and corrupt officers. just more of them. and guess what? that's the kind of stuff frank wipes his ass with. most of them are not even that well trained with guns. its just their sheer number that will be the problem. and frank's dealt with that before. heck, frank has emptied a whole building full of all the top killers, assassins, mobsters and some of the marvel's most notorious hitmen in a single issue. and he's done it many times.

and compared that to what? a bunch of low lives and whores with guns? like i said the only problem he'll really have is the sheer number of thugs.

Punisher MAX is probably the best depiction of Frank btw.

Soljer

It's also entirely non canon.

Sado22
i know, sherlock.

Citizen V
have you even read Sin City man? erm
all sin city's got is losers with guns, thugs, junkies, strippers, whores, pedophiles and corrupt officers. just more of them. and guess what? that's the kind of stuff frank wipes his ass with. most of them are not even that well trained with guns. its just their sheer number that will be the problem. and frank's dealt with that before. heck, frank has emptied a whole building full of all the top killers, assassins, mobsters and some of the marvel's most notorious hitmen in a single issue. and he's done it many times.

and compared that to what? a bunch of low lives and whores with guns? like i said the only problem he'll really have is the sheer number of thugs.

That's a yes then.

It's an ENTIRE city's worth of crime, he cannot beat them, he's tried with New York and failed horribly. He's admitted himself that he cannot and will never be able to rid the world of criminals, but that doesn't stop him from trying, this is a fight that he just can't win.

Sado22
there was a time when he killed 20000 people that occupied an island. you know how? he nuked it smile

and if you think frank is going to go in there with blazing guns and shoot 'em up, you don't know the first thing about frank castle. he's cool and calculating. he'd work his way up, take out the trash first, find out how the stuff goes around, find out whose who etc. for him what he does is WAR. and war is nothing without a good game plan. frank knows that.

the only reason new york doesn't work for him is cuz they are too many new people crawling up and the fact that he's always moving around all over the country (and elsewhere). if frank remains in new york and the boyscouts don't get in his way...........new york would be the safest city in the world.

Mr. Slippyfist
there was a time when he killed 20000 people that occupied an island. you know how? he nuked it smile

"The Punisher goes to Sin City"

Heh. Kamikaze!

Sado22
the punisher goes to sin city, gets a plane and drops the nuke after examining the amount of sh-t he has to deal with. just like in the issue in question wink

Papa Smurph
So basically the anti Frank people are assuming that Sin City will unite and crush him in one fell swoop.

Smart.

Punisher wins.

TheGame17

why isn't MAX punisher canon??

TheGame17
unless he just finds nukes and purges ALL of sin city, i doubt he'll be able to defeat all of them.

He wouldn't though cuz there's probably a couple innocents in Sin City. It'd be a slow, "NEVER ENDING" war on crime. like usual..

Kazenji

No shit roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

does'nt mean we can't read it

Badabing
This thread is way to vague and open to speculation. There's has not been no proof shown that Frank can rid a large city if criminals. He's never done in the 616.

Closed......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.