Plastic Man vs. X-Men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathstroke
There hasn't been enough Plastic Man threads lately so here we go.

Plastic Man (bloodlusted)

vs.

Storm
Cyclops
Nightcrawler
Wolverine
Colossus
Angel
Beast

Edit: adding Magneto and Iceman

batdude123
The only one who would present a problem is Storm. Outside of that, everyone can be taken down eventually.

DigiMark007
laughing out loud

Am I the only one that doesn't think they have enough means of hurting PM to actually take him out?

If Cyke and Storm could just attack him all day, he'd probably melt or something. But he'll be moving around and dodging and generally just being annoying.

Otherwise, he can cut off the air supply of half of them by forming a bubble around them (or, even easier, jumping down their throats...he is bloodlusted, after all), strangle the rest, and make some snappy one-liners.

PM ftw 8/10

batdude123
If he's blood lusted, then he'd just skip the one-liners and go right for the attacking. I mean, this IS the same person who went toe-to-toe against Fernus.

Deathstroke
I wondered if I was underestimating Plas. Alright, Team X-men get Iceman and Magneto.

batdude123
Plastic Man goes down hard.

Endrict Nuul
Take out Iceman.....

batdude123
And then he still goes down hard via Magneto.

Deathstroke
Alright, someone else make a team. This thread is dead to me. DEAD TO ME!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.