Blue Team vs these Elites

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
Okay, this is slightly different from my other thread. Novel physics applied.

John-117 aka Master Chief- Assault Rifle and Spartan Laser
Linda- Sniper rifle and Sub-machinegun
Kurt- Assault Rifle and Rocket Launcher
Fred- Battle Rifle and Shotgun

vs

Arbiter- in gold Zealot/Shipmaster armor with shields alike, Dual Plasma Rifles and Energy Sword
Half-jaw- Plasma Rifle and Fuel Rod Cannon
Usze 'Taham- Carbine and Energy Sword
Xytan 'Jar Wittinree- Beam Rifle and Plasma Rifle

Each team has grenades of their own kind, and the Elites have camouflage.

Blax_Hydralisk
Blue team wins...

Not only are they all better then the Elites, but these Spartans in particular have been trained to work together since birth. Even with individual skill put aside, the sheer level of how effective they're teamwork is will give them the win.

braz
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Blue team wins...

Not only are they all better then the Elites, but these Spartans in particular have been trained to work together since birth. Even with individual skill put aside, the sheer level of how effective they're teamwork is will give them the win.

Agreed, I just wish there was a certain team of Elites that have alot of experience together working as a team. I mean, Arbiter and Half-jaw have worked with eachother and theyre awesome imo, and the Usze or w/e is a Spec ops so Half couldve commanded or worked with him and that other guys like one of the greatest Elites ever, the Admiral Fleet Commander.

braz
And the Elites of course have superior tech, and theyre just about the top Elites of the Halo universe. I say it would be very close, the Spartans haven't had to deal with Elites on this level before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.