Dr Doom vs Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bouboumaster
Dr Doom read an old DC Comics and decide to phone Ol' Lex to laugh about how he's a big loser. Lex then challenge Doom:

Both have 24 hours prep.
Dr Doom have acces to all his equipement minus his time machine, and to 5 Doombots, he will not fight, but will help in construction of devices.

Lex Luthor, to all he have.

Dr Doom, in 24 hours, must bring down the JLA. He know everything about them, but the dual identity of Batman/Bruve Wayne.

Lex Luthor, in 24 hours, must the do the one thing Doom have never been able to do, and it's bring the FF4 on their knees.

Can Doom succed to beat the Batgod, the Big Blue Boyscout and all their friends?

Can Luthor stop Mister "Counter Prep" Fantastic?

Grammaton
Luthor will have more success in bringing down the FF4 than Doom will have defeating the entire JLA.

Priest
Doom has pwnd the Avengers before no expression

Soljer
Originally posted by Grammaton
Luthor will have more success in bringing down the FF4 than Doom will have defeating the entire JLA.

Definitely.

The JLA and Fantastic Four are on entirely different playing fields.

Bentley
Haha, Lex is a sissy for taking Doom's machine out of the game.

Crease

Mr. Slippyfist
Shouldn't it be Superman/F4?

Priest
Thats what I thought.

janus77
Doom FTW.
Luthor just doesn't strike me as someone who can prep against Reed no expression. but Doom should outsmart and out-tech Batman and the JLA. he's done it to The Surfer AND Galactus!

Bentley
Given the arrogance of both they are likely to fail. Imagine how Luthor would feel when he meets a men like Reed, who is his better without any superpowers.

Like meeting Batman I bet.

janus77
Reed is straight, even if he is bendy confused.

tkitna
They both fail, but i'd give Luther the better chances.

Mindset
Umm, Doom has brought the F4 to their knees before. smile

OneDumbG0
Several times I believe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.