NJO luke vs exar kun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skywalker833
Set on tatooine, where quigon and maul fought. who wins?

Elite Hunter
Luke with about moderate difficulty.

skywalker833
thats kinda what i thought

darthsith19
Yeah Luke wins. I remember like 2 years ago, though, when the were viewed as equals...

Darth Sexy
It would only be moderately difficult for Luke because of Kun's amulet blast, but that's about it.

skywalker833
i dont think luke is used to fighting against a double bladed saber, but he wil take the win, but barely

Elite Hunter
Exar Kun's lightsaber is unique even for a double bladed saber but his skills simply don't match Luke's at all.

Lord Knightfa11
is this spirit kun or kotor kun?

spirit kun is infested with the ancient secrets of the sith and jedi combined, which gave him loads of power and caused him to live entrapped for 4000 years (but i dont need to tell you that) as a spirit.

kotor kun is a above average dark jedi who found a holocron. he has some power, but defenitely not as much as spirit kun.

spirit kun-luke takes with MAJOR difficulty
kotor kun-luke takes with moderate difficulty.

skywalker833
exactly

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
is this spirit kun or kotor kun?

spirit kun is infested with the ancient secrets of the sith and jedi combined, which gave him loads of power and caused him to live entrapped for 4000 years (but i dont need to tell you that) as a spirit.

kotor kun is a above average dark jedi who found a holocron. he has some power, but defenitely not as much as spirit kun.

spirit kun-luke takes with MAJOR difficulty
kotor kun-luke takes with moderate difficulty.

Sorry but the (GSW) Exar Kun alive as the DLOTS is more powerful than his spirit form(and he is more powerful than an above average dark jedi for sure). If you actually read the jedi knight series you would know that his powers as a spirit are limited and he needs to "recharge" them. All spirits are logically not as powerful as their former alive selves. Plus his spirit is bound to the Yavin moon and after his defeat the temples he used were destroyed.

skywalker833
Yeah, luke is far more skilled than exar, and more powerful in the force, if you ask me, "spirit" kun and kotor kun are practically the same. luke wins this with moderate difficulty

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Elite Hunter
Sorry but the (GSW) Exar Kun alive as the DLOTS is more powerful than his spirit form(and he is more powerful than an above average dark jedi for sure). If you actually read the jedi knight series you would know that his powers as a spirit are limited and he needs to "recharge" them. All spirits are logically not as powerful as their former alive selves. Plus his spirit is bound to the Yavin moon and after his defeat the temples he used were destroyed.

actualy, i only read tales of the jedi, the sith war... didnt see anything really impressive except for the fall of kun and how he got his powers. however, i have heard of amulet blasts and ebon lightning on the part of spirit kun.

anyway you put this, luke wins.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by skywalker833
Yeah, luke is far more skilled than exar, and more powerful in the force, if you ask me, "spirit" kun and kotor kun are practically the same. luke wins this with moderate difficulty

Difference is the GSW Exar Kun is alot more powerful. He can use his double saber which he is very skilled with,use more sith magic, amulet blasts and he doesn't have to "recharge" his powers like his spirit has to. I would bet all of his attacks such as the ebony lightning would be more powerful had he have a body. Though the outcome of the battle would not change.

Oh and Knightfall if you want I could send you some of the feats or kun in p.m. cause i dont want to go off topic.

skywalker833
What i meant by that was that jedi academy trilogy is no more powerful than kotor kun, and less. This is because he can not physically attack someone himself. And by the way everyone, this is KOTOR kun that luke is fighting, ok.

Elite Hunter
Originally posted by skywalker833
This is because he can not physically attack someone himself.

Physically no he cant but he uses the force to kill Gantoris,force choke luke's students and attack luke with the black lightning then I remember reading Kun's spirit using tk on Corran in I,Jedi.

skywalker833
That is true, but he could also do all these things in his body, so he is more powerful.

skywalker833
So i guess everyone agrees that luke wins?

caedusrulesall
Yep. Lord Skywalker wins.

ThoraxeRMG
Skywalker wins, let's get hammered!

Janus Marius
Kun blasts him with his Sith amulet. Luke has no defense.

Okay, thread settled. Close please.

skywalker833
Is that sarcasm, or r u serious?

darthsith19
I think he wants to debate.

skywalker833
I'm not going to. I don't think i'm good enough.

Lightsnake
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Kun blasts him with his Sith amulet. Luke has no defense.

Okay, thread settled. Close please.
He can't dodge it or take off Kun's arm before he raises it?

Janus Marius
Nope. Cuz I said so. lol.

Lightsnake
Ah, goo...thought you were serious.

Janus Marius
Nah, just playing with everyone. They seem so certain. If there's one thing I can't abide, it's absolute certainty without overwhelming evidence.

Lightsnake
Understandably. I can start on said evidence later. Fancy signing on IM tonight?

Janus Marius
Sure, in a bit. My attention's a bit divided between the movie. You on for awhile?

Lightsnake
Probably, yep. How long we talking about?

Janus Marius
An hour or so. Almost done.

Lightsnake
No worries, I should be on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.