Revan vs caedus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

skywalker833
Set on the Anakin Solo, where luke and jacen fought, who wins?

ThoraxeRMG
Revan big grin

skywalker833
I agree.

Lord Knightfa11
revan... no duh, dumbass.

no, i dont have to reply to your overrated rebutal. read the sig.

it says
I DONT CARE, REVAN IS AWESOME

Blax_Hydralisk
Yes... I can feeeeeeeeelll your troller. *eyes start fluttering* It makes you stronger.. gives you focus!

Darth Exodus
Makes you.... Oh, smell a bit actually. You should check that.

Anyway, Revan wins this as 'she' is just Awesome and is a real Sith Lord (Lady?) not just some pretender who continually gets his ass handed to him.

Janus Marius
Since when is Revan a she?

Blax_Hydralisk
Good lord people.

Revan in canonically a male.

The Exile is canonically a female.

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Good lord people.

Revan in canonically a male.

The Exile is canonically a female.

Quote for truth.
I'm getting tired of this nonsense.

Gideon
Though the Legacy of the Force series proves to be an utter tragedy and total embarrassment for anyone who calls himself a Star Wars fan, Jacen Solo was able to contend with a relatively pissed off Luke Skywalker in a lightsaber duel, whereas Darth Revan has not performed anything approaching that particular level of prowess as a swordsman -- and before some KotOR fanboy goes off on me -- I'm aware that he is certainly a talented duelist in all aspects. Still, even overpowering a Star Forge-enhanced Darth Malak does not compare to such a feat. The self-proclaimed Dark Lady Lumiya claimed that Jacen's knowledge of the Force is "broader" than Darth Sidious's, but given the scope of the Emperor's knowledge and the lack of formal knowledge bases Jacen has had to work with, as well as the sheer lack of time dedicated to studying the Force, we can either chalk this up to an outright lie or statement born from ignorance. With that in mind, I wouldn't hesitate to conclude that Revan most likely has a vastly superior understanding of the dark side of the Force, and given that Luke Skywalker was able to use the Force to sit and keep Jacen on his ass without "any effort" whatsoever might mean that Revan has a chance in a pure Force fight. But that would require more proof; all I know is that he won't win a lightsaber duel.

Janus Marius
More proof would be nice, but I really have to say - Caedus is the biggest wuss Sith since Krayt. Hell, I give Krayt more credit. I'm pretty sure Caedus writes on his LJ when he's busy not making Jedi feel awkward.

Gideon
Originally posted by Janus Marius
More proof would be nice, but I really have to say - Caedus is the biggest wuss Sith since Krayt. Hell, I give Krayt more credit. I'm pretty sure Caedus writes on his LJ when he's busy not making Jedi feel awkward.

Darth Krayt speaks of Darth Caedus with disdain, and refers to him as a "Sith lightning rod" while Krayt and company went about the real Sith business.

That said, contending with Luke Skywalker in lightsaber combat is a ridiculous indicator of skill. That said, one could argue that Skywalker's out-of-character rage and brutality might have hindered him than helped him, and he is miles ahead of Jacen in terms of Force prowess.

Janus Marius
Luke could stomp all over Caedus if he wanted to though, which is why it baffles me that Jaina is the one trying to confront him.

Gideon
Luke could stomp all over Caedus if he wanted to though, which is why it baffles me that Jaina is the one trying to confront him.

WTF?

Janus, what's happened to you? She has the mighty Boba Fett on her side...

Blax_Hydralisk
DUD STAIL-MAYT3D MACE WINDOO!!!

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Gideon
WTF?

Janus, what's happened to you? She has the mighty Boba Fett on her side...

Oh yeah I forgot. Mando's make Jedi their *****. Boba Fett beats Caedus with one hand while beating Luke Skywalker with the other.

Gideon
Oh yeah I forgot. Mando's make Jedi their *****. Boba Fett beats Caedus with one hand while beating Luke Skywalker with the other.

Did you read entirely through Revelation, by the way?

Janus Marius
No, I read an in-depth review LS showed me. It was more than enough.

Gideon
No, I read an in-depth review LS showed me. It was more than enough.

Outstanding. You have been spared; though, I personally found it to be the best book (right beside Exile) in the series, but only due to the sheer amount if Pellaeon!

Anyways, let me fill you in that one of Fett's lieutenants is about to kill Caedus but releases him, after shooting him in the kneecap, as per Boba's order that Jacen's death "belongs to Solo".

Lord Knightfa11
gender has little to do with power, so dont debate that. i will call the exile a man if i want to, if it doesnt change his powers/abiliteis in a debate....

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Gideon
Outstanding. You have been spared; though, I personally found it to be the best book (right beside Exile) in the series, but only due to the sheer amount if Pellaeon!

Anyways, let me fill you in that one of Fett's lieutenants is about to kill Caedus but releases him, after shooting him in the kneecap, as per Boba's order that Jacen's death "belongs to Solo".

I'm surprised it wasn't a Mandalorian housepet, considering the serious Mando-hard-on Karen T has going.

Blax_Hydralisk
Wait wait wait...

Fett has him knee-capped?

Gideon
I'm surprised it wasn't a Mandalorian housepet, considering the serious Mando-hard-on Karen T has going.

She's, hands down, the most biased and terrible author that science fiction literature has ever encountered. Fett's "killed more Jedi than anyone"? Since when? General Grievous and Darth Vader are itching in the netherworld to slap the shit out of Karen Traviss for such blasphemy.

And then there's the entire fact that Fett took down ****ing Super Star Destroyer owned by the Imperial Remnant.

Blax_Hydralisk
How?

Gideon
How?

He and a group of Mandalorian fighter pilotes "reduce it to a flaming hulk".

Blax_Hydralisk
So they did it from the outside?

No internal sabotouge or something?

Gideon
So they did it from the outside?

No internal sabotouge or something?

None, as far as I know. Besides, this Karen Traviss-era Boba Fett, who is considered brilliant and cunning only because the omniscient narrator (who is likely pissed at having to say it) says it. She portrays him in a brutish, straightforward manner in combat -- making use of his unique, cunning Mandalorian tactics of 'run-forward-and-shoot-at-all-times' -- so that when he wins, it is because he is simply stronger and more powerful than his opponent.

Blax_Hydralisk
So Boba and a couple of joes in star fighters managed to take down a SSD by themselves eh?

Sounds like wanking to the penultimeth power.

Gideon
So Boba and a couple of joes in star fighters managed to take down a SSD by themselves eh?

Sounds like wanking to the penultimeth power.

It seems so. Though I'm sure the incident will be further elaborated upon in the next novel (probably to make it more wankified).

Faunus
I'm wondering how Caedus (ugh) hasn't gotten the mech-treatment yet as per all the other Skywalkers. Anakin got his arm chopped off by Dooku, then gets WTFpwned by Obi-Wan. Luke gets his hand chopped of by said asthmatic cyborg.

Jacen gets stabbed through the kidney, his face beaten to a pulp, a piece of scalp seared off, a knife through the ribs, random injuries from random soldiers/Jedi/Traviss-spawn, broken ribs - courtesy of Skywalker during a dogfight according to Wookiepedia - and now gets kneecapped by some Mando grunt?

He should be a walking corpse.

Darth Sexy
It's called a shitty series by shitty authors.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.