Politics, racism annd religion, all in one.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
This Reverand is a pimp!

khuu-RhOBDU
www.youtube.com/watch?v=khuu-RhOBDU

Robtard
For the record, this isn't a joke, this guy is for real; he's another religious figurehead with visions of godhood.

http://atlah.org/

Oh, he takes all major credit cards and paypal, praise the lord.

dadudemon
I want to laugh...but this type of "Christian" pisses me off too much. His voice is so ridiculously annoying.

Robtard
He's entertaining though, the bit about God personally giving the people who speak-out against him cancer and a famine so bad they'll be "boiling eggshells to make soup and scrapping pigeon dropping for gravy", was hilarious.

Also, his disdain for "whites", "nappy-headed blacks" and Mexicans was a treat.

chithappens
I'll wtch it when I get back to my dorm. This dial-up makes viewing that impossible LOL

lord xyz
He looks whiter than Obama.

jaden101
laughing thats just made my day...although to be truthful...my day is only, as of writing this, 2 and a half minutes old

still funny though

GCG
Originally posted by chithappens
I'll wtch it when I get back to my dorm. This dial-up makes viewing that impossible LOL

ha ; same here. I think we should complain against Robtard for being discriminate for not writing the whole transcript for us visually imparred.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
He's entertaining though, the bit about God personally giving the people who speak-out against him cancer and a famine so bad they'll be "boiling eggshells to make soup and scrapping pigeon dropping for gravy", was hilarious.

Also, his disdain for "whites", "nappy-headed blacks" and Mexicans was a treat.

Indeed...quite humorous. IMO, he is every bit as bad as a leader in the KKK. He has a large influence and that's what makes him so bad. Look at KKK Dragons and look at racist African American preachers for big reasons why racism still has a foothold in America. (They both have a large influence on racism.) Edit-They may not reach millions but the hundreds to thousands that they do reach certainly can affect a lot of OTHER people as well.

chithappens
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z319/H4ACN/facepalm.jpg

I had to borrow this

OMFG, I'm @ around 8:00 and he is cursing "those who speak against me!" in God's name...

I don't know what to say about people sometimes...

red g jacks
he a little crazy but he makes some real points tho

chithappens
such as?

red g jacks
the part about making soup outta bird droppings

chithappens
yeah, that is nasty

Robtard
such as?

I found the part about the Black community getting it's shit together and taking some responsibilty to be in the realm of being "true".

chithappens
Coming from a guy who is condemning all blacks who don't agree with him. He is just saying agree with him and his ways

Devil King
Originally posted by Robtard
Oh, he takes all major credit cards and paypal, praise the lord.

And the more crap he spews, the more people will pay attention to him. He, I'm sure, sees a chance to get some attention, which will lead to more money. He has lovely taste in cloths. I think I saw that outfit in the Papal Quaterly Catalouge.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Devil King
And the more crap he spews, the more people will pay attention to him. He, I'm sure, sees a chance to get some attention, which will lead to more money.

I've been trying that here for over four years, and I haven't earned a dime. mad

Robtard
Coming from a guy who is condemning all blacks who don't agree with him. He is just saying agree with him and his ways

He is a ridiculous *******, but even a broken clock is correct at least once a day.

If you don't like that one, I have a pocket full of other metaphors and euphemism.

Blax_Hydralisk
I had to borrow this

You realize that you now owe me two dollars, right?

I've been saying that for three ****ing years but only replies I get are "Racist!" and "You just don't understand what it's like to live under the man's shoe. Wait until you're older!"

dadudemon
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I've been saying that for three ****ing years but only replies I get are "Racist!" and "You just don't understand what it's like to live under the man's shoe. Wait until you're older!"

Sorry to hear that. Sucks being right sometimes, doesn't it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.