The Wasp vs Captain Boomerang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Who takes this?

suprmanvsbatman
they both suck equally as much no expression

Bentley
Which is why they are... FIGHTING EACH OTHER!!!!

Come on, this are underused characters in the forum and we kind of need new original threads.

(Waits for someone bringing several Wasp vs Captain Boomerang links)

suprmanvsbatman
I think the wasp would takes it then, she can fly more freely and i cant see boomerang getting her with his "bladarangs" shes too small stick out tongue and quick, and he has no super powers or super endurance,so a shot to his face with her wasp sting would hurt him more than he could hurt her.

Bentley
The Wasp dodges boomerangs!

grey fox
Which Boomerang ? Both Marvel AND DC have Boomers.

complexbrother
the wasp gets stronger as she shrinks down. that plus her speed, wasp sting, and years of avengers training will do the job.

Bentley
I was thinking about DC's Captain Boomerang, who is Marvel's?

suprmanvsbatman
I was thinking of marvels aswell, he is like a hired assassin, hes not very good at his job lol, he constantly gets the crap beaten out of him

The Ghosty
I searched and its quite unique lol.

grey fox
I...think Wasp would take it. Boomer has limited Super-speed though so maybe he could let loose a barrage ?

BentonGrey
Well, Wasp is pretty good, a first class hero in her own right, but I think that 'ol Boomer could probably at least break even here. Yeah, she's downright sneaky and excellent at surprise attacks, but then again, so is the good Captain. He's fought the Flash zillions of times, and had him on the ropes more than once. In his bag of tricks are more than a few boomerangs which would probably prove very effective against Jan. He's got sonic boomerangs that would paralyze and drop her without ever having to touch her, explosive boomerangs that could knock her out with a concussion wave, and boomerangs that could track Barry Allen moving at his fighting speed. Before being turned into a joke in the 80's, Boomerang could definitely give The Wasp a run for her money.

Bentley
And interesting battle would be Boomerang against Hawkeye it seems.

guy222
wasp

BruceSkywalker
Janet ftw

Philosophía
He speedblitzes her ..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.