The Maestro vs. WWH

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cyberborg84
Pretty much as the title says. Takes place in a 10x10 mile arena with an utterly impenetrable forcefield. Includes a small town, river, and mountain. Naturally, no BFR is allowed. Two rounds:

1. WWH may not go into World Breaker mode.
2. He may go into World Breaker mode. This mode may not completely destroy the battlefield, for the sake of the fight.

I will edit this post to clarify any questions.

Baloo
Both beat him.

janus77
in scenario 1. endless stalemate or WWH wins because he starts off a good deal stronger and could conceivably KO Maestro.

in scenario 2. Maestro dies and reforms instantly due to the huge amounts of Gamma in the atmosphere.

btw, what's preventing Maestro from going "World Breaker"?

cyberborg84
*shrugs*

Other than its omission? Nothing. Folks can argue that if they like.

guy222
bumprav

Galan007
Originally posted by janus77
btw, what's preventing Maestro from going "World Breaker"? other then the fact that we never saw him do it? nothing, i guess.

janus77
we never see any Hulk punching through Ironman's armour, but it's a given that he can.

vansonbee
we never see any Hulk punching through Ironman's armour, but it's a given that he can.

ares seem to do it pretty easily and hulk pwn him 24/7

Galan007
we never see any Hulk punching through Ironman's armour, but it's a given that he can. even if we hadn't seen hulk punch through tony's armor , we know he could based on feats preformed. however, we cannot say the same about maestro having the ability to go 'worldbreaker'. in short, that analogy doesn't really work.

janus77
Hulk's actually punched through Tony's armour?
don't ever recall seeing that.

no, my point is that Maestro has the power to break worlds, all Hulks do.
it's not something I see as a legitimate area of debate.

Hulk = functionally limitless strength/healing/stamina etc etc... as Maestro tells Professor Hulk, they are "functionally immortal".

the analogy was just to point out that someone with Hulk's powerset can reasonably be assumed to have the capacity to do "worldbreaker" feats. seeing that on-panel is about as necessary to accepting its feasibility as it is to see Odin smash a planet to accept his ability to do so.

vansonbee
Hulk's actually punched through Tony's armour?
don't ever recall seeing that.

no, my point is that Maestro has the power to break worlds, all Hulks do.
it's not something I see as a legitimate area of debate.

Hulk = functionally limitless strength/healing/stamina etc etc... as Maestro tells Professor Hulk, they are "functionally immortal".

the analogy was just to point out that someone with Hulk's powerset can reasonably be assumed to have the capacity to do "worldbreaker" feats. seeing that on-panel is about as necessary to accepting its feasibility as it is to see Odin smash a planet to accept his ability to do so.

The only reason WWH can go World Breaker is because he totally different Hulk then Maetro, Maetro was future reality of Professor Hulk. Hulk had to experience many pain and hardship to go World Breaker anyways... Why Maetro chugg down nukes for many year's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.