Maestro & Kurse vs WWH,Thor & Beta Ray Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins? No bfr

LORD B
team 2

guy222
team 2

Bouboumaster
Team 2

golem370
Kurse has defeated Thor & Bill I would say he could do it again while Maestro held off WWH until Kurse was able to help.

janus77
I think this goes to team 2. the difference between WWH and Maestro is the insanity of the latter versus the skilled and drilled strategic thinking of the former.

Thor is supposed to be a lot more powerful now than before, so he should at least be able to hold his own against Kurse and if not, then the addition of BRB should tip the balance.

thereafter it becomes 3 on 1 and WWH has the power and skill to KO Maestro at the very least.

Knowsbleed33
Team 1

iceman24567
Eh team one.

redhotrash
Regardless of the nonsense showings, Maestro should be able to take WWH. Kurse vs current Thor is a bit more iffy, especially with BRB involved. Could go either way but I'll give it to team 2 based on numbers and 1 shot potential.

guy222
WWH/Thor/BRB

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Team 1

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by janus77
I think this goes to team 2. the difference between WWH and Maestro is the insanity of the latter versus the skilled and drilled strategic thinking of the former.

Thor is supposed to be a lot more powerful now than before, so he should at least be able to hold his own against Kurse and if not, then the addition of BRB should tip the balance.

thereafter it becomes 3 on 1 and WWH has the power and skill to KO Maestro at the very least.

Agreed Team 2 ftw

vansonbee
Maestro different reality timeline future Hulk is similar to old Professor Hulk, but to WWH?? He won't stand a chance.
I can see Kurse losing as well if it's pure brute force....

WWH himself can solo both Kurse and Maestro

Thor & Beta Ray Bill won't stand a chance....

Kurse is twice Thor strength no matter what. Thanks to Beyonder..

Beta Bill is almost twice as weak as thor : /

golem370
4x stronger atleast.

basilisk
Originally posted by janus77

Yes, tough matchup but team 2 wins.

llagrok
It's not just Kurse's strength, but his durability.

golem370
And his stamina which is Immeasurable

Kurse- http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-kurse.html

vansonbee
Originally posted by golem370
And his stamina which is Immeasurable

Kurse- http://www.immortalthor.net/bio-kurse.html

Yes and he is brute force, fighting against Hulk? If he has a second ability, he might have a chance.

WWH Team will win

Mighty Saxon
WWH could possible solo if he got started into Worldbreaker but i think that team 2 overall would win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.