Raziel w/The Reaver runs the Gauntlet Part 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_is_God
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/4913/vlcsnap1497383yy5.png

1. Devil Jin

2. Fortinbras

3. Albedo

4. Din, Goddess of Power

5. Elder Kain

6. Demitri Maximoff (pre-Pyron absorption)

7. Zeromus

MadMel
raz has a good chance of getting surviving this..
the reaver instantly cures all of his wounds, giving him a huge advantage..

Dark-Jaxx
Fortinbras lulzes at his attempts and holds his body down with one hand using TK.

Burning thought
hm would be a good idea if Raziel didnt just go invisible so the guy doesnt even know where Raziel is, I dont know who all of these are but if he gets to Kain, he may go down through a defeat, but trying to harm raziel without completly destroying his body is pointless if he has the reaver

Dark-Jaxx
Raziel can go invisible at the blink of an eye? Btw, so can Fortinbras, he appeared invisible to all but Soki multiple times in the DoD game. Fortinbras has TK to hold him in place and crush him.

Burning thought
pretty much, his powers like most of kains are activated by thought, a thought is faster than an eye movement

not if he cannot see him, so neither see him, and crush him? Raziel would be basically invulerable, and Fortinbras would be under attack by TK as well, Raziel could hold him in place with TK shackles, throw him around as well, so far they both have similiar powers, if this is before the Elder God took away the planar shifting powers of Raziel then he can go through spectoral and material at will, also remember Raziel has many powers such as the elements and such.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Burning thought
pretty much, his powers like most of kains are activated by thought, a thought is faster than an eye movement

not if he cannot see him, so neither see him, and crush him? Raziel would be basically invulerable, and Fortinbras would be under attack by TK as well, Raziel could hold him in place with TK shackles, throw him around as well, so far they both have similiar powers, if this is before the Elder God took away the planar shifting powers of Raziel then he can go through spectoral and material at will, also remember Raziel has many powers such as the elements and such. Fortinras was able to hold down a gruop of powerful superhumans effortlessly with TK, while floating several large boulders and himself. His TK>Raziel's.

Burning thought
and your point is?

all my points still stand complete

Dark-Jaxx
Raziel would not be able to use his powers if he was being pinned down and crushed.

And it would take some sort of purifying weapon to kill Fortinbras.

Burning thought
puryfieing? Raziel has the light reaver, which is pure, hes also got the blade that prufies kain, the spirit reaver, surely that would do as well if hes got it.

and i just told you, prove to me this guy is A: going to be able to lock on to an invisible Raziel and B: that he will do it faster than Raziel, also Raziel would just have to move an arm to use any of his TK powers, Fortinbras could be just as badly pinned

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Burning thought
puryfieing? Raziel has the light reaver, which is pure, hes also got the blade that prufies kain, the spirit reaver, surely that would do as well if hes got it.

and i just told you, prove to me this guy is A: going to be able to lock on to an invisible Raziel and B: that he will do it faster than Raziel, also Raziel would just have to move an arm to use any of his TK powers, Fortinbras could be just as badly pinned Alright, he could purify him, but it would take more than one shot. Fortinbras can also fly. And is this human or demon Fortinbras PiG?

I never said he could lock onto invisible Raziel. Fortinbras just needs to limply hold out his arm to pin Raziel, his is faster, and more powerful.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.