616 and Ult. Captain Americas vs 616 and Ult. Wolverines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1442/139457-captain-america_400.jpg http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1442/101078-captain-america_400.jpg

Bouboumaster
Wolverines

Etrigan
I'm going with the Caps 6/10.

redhotrash
Ultimate Wolverine is the weak link. The Captains take it.

Daredevil1
It really depends on how much 616 Logan's healing is portrayed that day.

below healing-Caps

Average healing-Caps

High healings-slow regeneration(recover from explosions, multitudes of bullets without going down, beatings from Savage Hulk, Thing, Namor)-Logans but a tough fight.

SS+ healings-insane regeneration( complete recovery from just being adam-bones/ to another time walking around as just a skeleton)-Logans easily.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Daredevil1
It really depends on how much 616 Logan's healing is portrayed that day.

below healing-Caps

Average healing-Caps

High healings-slow regeneration(recover from explosions, multitudes of bullets without going down, beatings from Savage Hulk, Thing, Namor)-Logans but a tough fight.

SS+ healings-insane regeneration( complete recovery from just being adam-bones/ to another time walking around as just a skeleton)-Logans easily.

Cap has taken down Wolverine when his healing factor was like that... with one hit.

Daredevil1
Originally posted by tjcoady
Cap has taken down Wolverine when his healing factor was like that... with one hit.

Your right he did it too a hurt Wolverine via "sneak" attack. But he couldn't do it in a real fight. Heck in one fight he put all his punch into it and Logan shrugged it off.

Etrigan
I think the reason Cap managed to do that to Logan was because Logan wasn't ready or braced for it. Probably a good deal of the healing factor depends on whether Logan is ready for the attack, as shown in Enemy of the State.

redhotrash
So now Wolverine's healing is amped even more when he can see danger coming? Wow...

Etrigan
No, no. But I think a surprise attack would most likely affect it more because he wouldn't be at all prepared.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.