A question for the masses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
This is going to be a relationship question kinda thingie... Anyway I got this neighbor and I found her sweet, nice, homely and yadda yadda. We hung out many times. We went out to eat, cooked at her palce, watched tv, just hung out. I thought we were great with each other. So on V-day (yeah i know its been a long time but i just started thinking about the situation again anyways...) I sent her a card and some hot chocolate and marshmellows. It was not professing my love but it was subtle like , "i kinda like you" "would like to get to know you better" kinda like that. She did say the other day she didn't have a Valentine and maybe I thought that was a clue or something. So your all wondering what happened after that. By the way i did not give it to her in person. Since that day she has slowly acted more cold toward me i.e. avoiding me, not saying hello (most of the time), just pretty much closing all contact with me. So here is my question. Its's obvious she doesn't see me the way i see her; but Ive accepted that but can I still be friends with her? Should I bother? What should I say if I do confront her? Will confronting her do anything? This is my 1st thread on this Off-Topic Forum, be nice please big grin

Wålshy
you should tie her up and rape her

Yoshi Paradise
Originally posted by Lord Feron
This is going to be a relationship question kinda thingie... Anyway I got this neighbor and I found her sweet, nice, homely and yadda yadda. We hung out many times. We went out to eat, cooked at her palce, watched tv, just hung out. I thought we were great with each other. So on V-day (yeah i know its been a long time but i just started thinking about the situation again anyways...) I sent her a card and some hot chocolate and marshmellows. It was not professing my love but it was subtle like , "i kinda like you" "would like to get to know you better" kinda like that. She did say the other day she didn't have a Valentine and maybe I thought that was a clue or something. So your all wondering what happened after that. By the way i did not give it to her in person. Since that day she has slowly acted more cold toward me i.e. avoiding me, not saying hello (most of the time), just pretty much closing all contact with me. So here is my question. Its's obvious she doesn't see me the way i see her; but Ive accepted that but can I still be friends with her? Should I bother? What should I say if I do confront her? Will confronting her do anything? This is my 1st thread on this Off-Topic Forum, be nice please big grin

Just stay friends with her.

Eventually, she might develop feelings for you.

Lord Feron
As of right now we aren't really friends.

gefallen_engel
I think you should confront her about why she is avoiding you and make sure that she understands how you feel about her and let her know that if she doesn't like you in a boyfriend kind of way that it's okay with you and that you still want her as a friend.

Lord Feron
Being friends is fine its just that I don't even have that anymore.

gefallen_engel
wow! it's gotten that bad? I would confront her

Yoshi Paradise
As of right now we aren't really friends.

In that case, confront her.

McLovin
Drop her off in the middle of nowhere and leave her for dead.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
I think you should confront her about why she is avoiding you and make sure that she understands how you feel about her and let her know that if she doesn't like you in a boyfriend kind of way that it's okay with you and that you still want her as a friend.

what should i say like "whats yup with not saying hello anymore was it b/c of V-day...." Even on IM she always says "sorry im signing of" like all the time its ****ing annoying so for the past couple of weeks I just blocked her. I'm not even sure how I should go about confronting her.

Lord Feron
HAha all the evil deeds ppl are telling me. She is my neighbor and I harbor no ill will toward her, just some explanation.

gefallen_engel
Just tell her you want to know why she is avoiding you, what she thinks you did wrong, you deserve an explanation

Lord Feron
So knock on her door and say "can we talk?" Should I call her? I was hoping maybe i can do it over the phone but that might not seem sincere but i think im too much of a chicken to do it in person. What would yeild the best result?

gefallen_engel
It probably would be better to do it in person. But I would do it over the phone cuz I'm a chicken too.

Lord Feron
What im wondering if I go though all this trouble of getting the courage and asking her and having one of the most socially uncomfortable situations in my life will I benefit from it at all? Will the answer I get satisfy me and I can go on peacefully. Or will it continue to bother me and she will continue to act like she is acting now. Is there any way for a girl to be friendly again? THrough what has happened I have spoken to a girl who was in her position and she says the guy and her are no longer friends. So is it worth it, i may never know but it can't get any worse then now right??? So might as well right?

gefallen_engel
I feel you have nothing to lose, who knows things might get better. Only you can answer the question of wether or not to do it. If things don't get better then it's her loss.

The Grey Fox
awesome

Lord Feron
Ugh i think deep down I knew I had to have a talk with her I just wanted to see if there was a better alternative. I do like the idea of "can't get worse then this" mentality kinda takes a edge off it. Arggh I don't wanna do this but I think i really really should so I will. I think my self-esteem is gonna be on the chopping block tonight lol. Thanks for the advice Gefallen and Yoshi.

gefallen_engel
hey no problem. Good luck, I hope it goes well for you.

Blax_Hydralisk
This is going to be a relationship question kinda thingie... Anyway I got this neighbor and I found her sweet, nice, homely and yadda yadda. We hung out many times. We went out to eat, cooked at her palce, watched tv, just hung out. I thought we were great with each other. So on V-day (yeah i know its been a long time but i just started thinking about the situation again anyways...) I sent her a card and some hot chocolate and marshmellows. It was not professing my love but it was subtle like , "i kinda like you" "would like to get to know you better" kinda like that. She did say the other day she didn't have a Valentine and maybe I thought that was a clue or something. So your all wondering what happened after that. By the way i did not give it to her in person. Since that day she has slowly acted more cold toward me i.e. avoiding me, not saying hello (most of the time), just pretty much closing all contact with me. So here is my question. Its's obvious she doesn't see me the way i see her; but Ive accepted that but can I still be friends with her? Should I bother? What should I say if I do confront her? Will confronting her do anything? This is my 1st thread on this Off-Topic Forum, be nice please big grin I'm currently having the same problem as you, man. Girls are so confusing wacko

I guess the only thing one can do is bring it up in a conversation. I think one would have to do it in person, because otherwise she/they might not give you an honest answer, either for fear of hurting your feelings or something else.

McLovin
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
I'm currently having the same problem as you, man. Girls are so confusing wacko

I guess the only thing one can do is bring it up in a conversation. I think one would have to do it in person, because otherwise she/they might not give you an honest answer, either for fear of hurting your feelings or something else.

If your game is anything like your sig making; you'll die a virgin.

gefallen_engel
Hey, mine sux but I'm not a virginraise_eyebrow

Wålshy
prove it?

gefallen_engel
I have children. Is that proof enough for you?

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by McLovin
If your game is anything like your sig making; you'll die a virgin.

lulz, fail. I'm black, white women come in droves.

Wålshy
no...next time your wales, gimme a call, then prove it

gefallen_engel
how can I prove I'm not a virgin?

Blax_Hydralisk
Post a video.

gefallen_engel
how does that prove anything

Blax_Hydralisk
no expression

gefallen_engel
raise_eyebrow

Wålshy

gefallen_engel
that still doesn't answer my question

The Grey Fox
awesome

Wålshy
to prove you're not virgin come to wales and let me bang your brains out no expression

gefallen_engel
ya. I'll get right on that one!

The Grey Fox
aweshock

gefallen_engel
well I will be back in a bit. I am going to take a showerbathtime

Mairuzu
tripp

gefallen_engel
bathtime

The Grey Fox
nirvana

McLovin
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
lulz, fail. I'm black, white women come in droves.

Hahaha.

Lord Feron
I go away for a market meeting and this is what happens to the thread lol laughing out loud

The Grey Fox
I go away for a market meeting and this is what happens to the thread lol laughing out loud tripp

Sanctuary
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Just stay friends with her.

Eventually, she might develop feelings for you.
What the f**k?

The Ghosty

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by The Ghosty
no expression

Your sick. His sick? What?

McLovin
Originally posted by The Ghosty
no expression

Your sick.

Sockalopolis.

The Mean Queen
stay freind and try not to worry

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by McLovin
Sockalopolis. laughing

Lord Feron
Originally posted by The Mean Queen
stay freind and try not to worry
well im not friend with her now so u mean try and be friends again and then stay friends?

dadudemon

JacopeX
A question for the masses.....I'll consider myself not one of them.....

(Nah, i'm just too lazy to post long shit) stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.