Guardians of the Universe vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Endrict Nuul
Can the Guardians of the Universe beat him....

Galan007
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Can the Guardians of the Universe beat him.... At 'standard' levels? No.

Utrigita
Galactus

guy222
Big G

Sundipped
Big G but it won't be easy unless he's well fed.

Knowsbleed33
Galactus takes this.

guy222
G

Knowsbleed33
Galactus still.

CaptainStoic
Galactus

Lord S
Who are the Guardians of the Universe? Do you mean Guardians of the Galaxy? If so, which team? Probably doesn't matter...Galactus would win, anyway.

Slaanesh
Galactus

Endless Mike
Guardians of the Universe are the Oans, the beings that started the Green Lantern Corps

Galactus wins

Aster Phoenix
Which Guardians? Because Krona already beat him.

Endless Mike
Krona amped with tons of artifacts and powerups

Endrict Nuul
No Krona, just the little guys from SC war.

Endrict Nuul
They cant even beat a 50% or a weak Galactus???

Aster Phoenix
Then Galactus wins, as I have tried to tell people, there is a nocticable power difference between normal Guardians and ones who don't hold anything back. For some reason insanity seems to make the little guys stronger.

CaptainStoic
Originally posted by Aster Phoenix
Then Galactus wins, as I have tried to tell people, there is a nocticable power difference between normal Guardians and ones who don't hold anything back. For some reason insanity seems to make the little guys stronger.

Yeah I noticed that too.

Lord S
Originally posted by Endless Mike
Guardians of the Universe are the Oans, the beings that started the Green Lantern Corps

Galactus wins Ahh I see...well DC has never been my specialty, but I'll just echo everyone else and say Galactus wins.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Lord S
Ahh I see...well DC has never been my specialty, but I'll just echo everyone else and say Galactus wins. don't do that, it only causes fanboys to emerge and defend the opposing character with every fiber of their being.

*coughH1a8cough*

tsscls
oans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.