Nimrod and Bastion vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Madvillain
Bastion has a legion of 1,000 sentinals with him.

can she come out victorious?

fight takes place on a barren wasteland.

Madvillain
bump.

Lord Feron
I might be alone on this but Nimrod alone might win as for Bastion and 1000 (im guessing the uber sentinels) THta would be over kill. The reasons i say nimrod will win by himself was because he was able to take out juggs and we are talking about classic old school juggs here. He smacked off his helmet and emitted a crippling sonic sound that that effectively paralyzed Juggs. A vlever way to put down even the strongest of foes.

guy222
Nimrod FTW

complexbrother
Nimrod is supremly adaptable, I belive he/it would win.

guy222
diana loses

carver9
Nimrod solos. It aint to many beings out there that could beat him. It usually takes a team effort to take him down and even then its not good enough. Nimrod body can create weapons to take down any opponent.

Alone I give him a 10/10 against wonder woman.

Wei Phoenix
Bastion plus 1000 Prime Sentinels? Diana will die or get turned into a Sentinel herself.

fangirl101
Originally posted by carver9
Nimrod solos. It aint to many beings out there that could beat him. It usually takes a team effort to take him down and even then its not good enough. Nimrod body can create weapons to take down any opponent.

No. Nimrod couldn't put Down Juggs with any but sonics. So How does it create a sonic weapon against Someone who will be traveling faster than sound? Diana's can shrug off anything else nimrod can throw.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by fangirl101
No. Nimrod couldn't put Down Juggs with any but sonics. So How does it create a sonic weapon against Someone who will be traveling faster than sound? Diana's can shrug off anything else nimrod can throw.

But she is going to get overwhelmed with 1000 Prime Sentinels and Bastion.

Antiphon
Nimrod soloes. Poor diana

Antiphon

It adapted sonics to Juggernaut, just like it would adapt to pimp smack mode against WW and beat her ass.

carver9

I can tell that you dont know anything about nimrod. Nimrod can basically sense weakness in ANY being and create a weapon to destroy that being. Thats what he did to juggernaut, thats what it did to logans healing factor, colossus invulnerability, cable tk forcefield. There is no defense against this being. The only way to stop it is by sending it back to the future. It is the ultimate killing machine, the prime sentenel. Without help wonder woman would get crushed by nimrod and easily. Nimrod killed every hero/villian in its times, some of the most powerful out there and it got jumped while doing this. Im pretty sure wonder woman would be a cake walk to something like nimrod.

The Pict

erm Wasn't he was beaten by the New X-Men?

carver9
Originally posted by The Pict
erm Wasn't he was beaten by the New X-Men?

That wasnt the real nimrod, that was the danger room. Nimrod would kill the xmen. It took the entire xmen to even stall it let alone damage it. Every time nimrod lost it was due to him being sent back to the future.

The Pict
That wasnt the real nimrod, that was the danger room. Nimrod would kill the xmen. It took the entire xmen to even stall it let alone damage it. Every time nimrod lost it was due to him being sent back to the future.

No he went to Forge to get remade and Forge alerted the New X-Men for help and they managed to tear him open and beat him. I wouldn't confuse the real Nimrod for a simulation.

No way does Nimrod solo Diana.

shiv
Godwave pimpslaps all round f.t.w.

carver9
No he went to Forge to get remade and Forge alerted the New X-Men for help and they managed to tear him open and beat him. I wouldn't confuse the real Nimrod for a simulation.

Who went to forge to get rebuilt. After the new xmen fought nimrod wolverine stopped the simulation saying "you all did good but thats nothing compared to the real mccoy".

I dont know what comic you are talking about and nimrod would never get help from another mutant, its a mutant killer without a concious or a personality.

The Pict
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/979/newxmen31019020qp1.jpg
http://img240.imageshack.us/img240/newxmen31019020qp1.jpg/1/w2048.png

The Pict
Who went to forge to get rebuilt. After the new xmen fought nimrod wolverine stopped the simulation saying "you all did good but thats nothing compared to the real mccoy".

I dont know what comic you are talking about and nimrod would never get help from another mutant, its a mutant killer without a concious or a personality.

You don't know everything about Nimrod then....

A simulationthat burned the skin fromX-23?

http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/8018/newxmen31017ko5.jpg
http://img372.imageshack.us/img372/newxmen31017ko5.jpg/1/w1024.png

2damnloud
Wondy gets shitted on!

carver9
Yes, it was the danger room and that wasnt the real mccoy that you just posted and do you know how many times wolverine almost got killed by the danger room, hell all of the xmen.

Nimrod would rape wonder woman and wouldnt have a hard time doing it.

The Pict
Yes, it was the danger room and that wasnt the real mccoy that you just posted and do you know how many times wolverine almost got killed by the danger room, hell all of the xmen.

Nimrod would rape wonder woman and wouldnt have a hard time doing it.

It wasn't the danger room, jeez....I'm putting all the evidence out in front of you.

"This eventually led to Nimrod gaining control over his body, and attacking Forge and the New X-Men. Nimrod was defeated when Surge overloaded Nimrod's temporal unit,"

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/8396/img024jk6.th.jpghttp://img73.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

Red Hulk
What the hell kind of weakness does WW have that Nimrod could exploit judging by previous statements?

'Ya but he can sense weaknesses, so he wins.'

That is terrible... and I guess Nimrod can beat anyone. Surfer be damned.

carver9
It wasn't the danger room, jeez....I'm putting all the evidence out in front of you.

"This eventually led to Nimrod gaining control over his body, and attacking Forge and the New X-Men. Nimrod was defeated when Surge overloaded Nimrod's temporal unit,"

http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/8396/img024jk6.th.jpghttp://img73.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

I dont remember that but youre providing small parts and it seem like a plot was going during this story. The entire xmen failed to even scratch nimrod and you expect me to believe that the new xmen can do it.

carver9
Originally posted by Red Hulk
What the hell kind of weakness does WW have that Nimrod could exploit judging by previous statements?

'Ya but he can sense weaknesses, so he wins.'

That is terrible... and I guess Nimrod can beat anyone. Surfer be damned.

What kind of weakness did juggernaut have, none but nimrod created something to stop him. By the way, wonder woman isnt the most durable being out there, bullets cause her pain and she has been wrecked in the past by intense blast. Nimrod has a lot of options against her and that is one of his abilities, to by pass your durability and create things that can take you out. Anyone that has any kind of knowledge about nimrod knows this.

The Pict
I dont remember that but youre providing small parts and it seem like a plot was going during this story. The entire xmen failed to even scratch nimrod and you expect me to believe that the new xmen can do it.

They forced him out of the time stream but only after they tore open his chest. Point is they possess a fraction of the strength, speed and skill of WW yet they bested him, so saying he'd solo WW is completely innacurate.
And small parts or no I was showing you something you obviously hadn't read yet you insisted I was wrong. Am I supposed to post the entire comic for you?

carver9
They forced him out of the time stream but only after they tore open his chest. Point is they possess a fraction of the strength, speed and skill of WW yet they bested him, so saying he'd solo WW is completely innacurate.
And small parts or no I was showing you something you obviously hadn't read yet you insisted I was wrong. Am I supposed to post the entire comic for you?

Understandable but I still think that its more about the story then what you are providing or saying. Give me the issue number so that I can pick it up.

Red Hulk
What kind of weakness did juggernaut have, none but nimrod created something to stop him. By the way, wonder woman isnt the most durable being out there, bullets cause her pain and she has been wrecked in the past by intense blast. Nimrod has a lot of options against her and that is one of his abilities, to by pass your durability and create things that can take you out. Anyone that has any kind of knowledge about nimrod knows this. The ability to hear apparently.

So, Nimrod's scans will allow him to see WW's history of bullets and flame? Besides, bracelets.

There's a problem though, since WW has no definable weakness, and the closest she has is covered by her bracelets. And it's basically, 'he can sense weakness, he wins 10/10'. What about her strength, speed, fighting skills, and whatnot? He has to hit her, he has to deal with her, and he has to get a scan off.

Lord Feron
Scaning takes little to no time. He was able to find weaknesses in characters of multiple X-men confronting simultaneously.

While Diana is Blocking a intense energy blast he can scan. If Diana is able to smack him down the time it takes for Nimrod to take the punch is enough to scan. HE feels no pain and cannot lose concetration by being wailed upon hence he will get the scan.

Also when diana gets close he can set of the sonic attack to cripple diana yeah sure she can run away but what will that do?

Not sure exactly what nimrod can find but i'm guessing, energy sap or electrocution will hurt (seen her get hurt by it and block it but when it does hit her she is messed up), go for the good ol magnetism trick and do her that way (thank you polaris for showing that).

I'm confident that nimrod would find other ways to take down diana.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Scaning takes little to no time. He was able to find weaknesses in characters of multiple X-men confronting simultaneously.

While Diana is Blocking a intense energy blast he can scan. If Diana is able to smack him down the time it takes for Nimrod to take the punch is enough to scan. HE feels no pain and cannot lose concetration by being wailed upon hence he will get the scan.

Also when diana gets close he can set of the sonic attack to cripple diana yeah sure she can run away but what will that do?

Not sure exactly what nimrod can find but i'm guessing, energy sap or electrocution will hurt (seen her get hurt by it and block it but when it does hit her she is messed up), go for the good ol magnetism trick and do her that way (thank you polaris for showing that).

I'm confident that nimrod would find other ways to take down diana.

Sonic attack? You mean like this one? That can level cities?
http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/ww171pg162pe.jpg

Electroction? Is Nimrod's electrical attacks as powerful as the skyfather Zeus? And she still came out without injury.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/58/1228495_922x1376.jpg

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/58/1228498_928x1356.jpg

Bentley
More like the electric attack that Doctor Polaris already used to defeat Diana.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
More like the electric attack that Doctor Polaris already used to defeat Diana.
That was a one time thing, So it can be included as PIS. Since I can produce several instances of lightning not injuring her to the point of incapacitation. Also, magnetism on the level that polaris had, is something that is not in Nimrod's capability. So the example Fails anyway. Try again.

Bentley
That was a one time thing, So it can be included as PIS. Since I can produce several instances of lightning not injuring her to the point of incapacitation. Also, magnetism on the level that polaris had, is something that is not in Nimrod's capability. So the example Fails anyway. Try again.

No need to get that defensive, in my opinion. Your arguments are:

- It can be PIS because it happened once: Polaris was owning the whole JLA, so we would be forced to declare that entire showing a PIS fest. I don't know enough Doctor Polaris as a character to claim that, there can be some discussion about it.

- Lighting didn't injure her, but Doctor Polaris did, moot point. As you mention in your very post, his magnetism power is uber.

- The capability of Nimrod to replicate the same feat can be argued.

So don't start by saying "it's useless because", this could be looked into and dissected in a debate. You know, be open to other people's opinions, and things like that.

fangirl101
Originally posted by Bentley
No need to get that defensive, in my opinion. Your arguments are:

- It can be PIS because it happened once: Polaris was owning the whole JLA, so we would be forced to declare that entire showing a PIS fest. I don't know enough Doctor Polaris as a character to claim that, there can be some discussion about it.

- Lighting didn't injure her, but Doctor Polaris did, moot point. As you mention in your very post, his magnetism power is uber.

- The capability of Nimrod to replicate the same feat can be argued.

So don't start by saying "it's useless because", this could be looked into and dissected in a debate. You know, be open to other people's opinions, and things like that.
I'm open to the opinion. But it's obvious that if Polaris could own the Entire JLA including a GL and MM, Then Nimrod cannot replicate that kind of power. So bringing up the instance was a red herring. Dr. Polaris was amped seriously for that Issue. He'd become the planets north pole. And The capability of Nimrod cannot be argued. He's never displayed planet wrecking power IMO.

Brutacus
So what is WW gone do to nimrod than???

fangirl101
Originally posted by Brutacus
So what is WW gone do to nimrod than???
Throw him into the sun. Here she shows she is very capabable of handling adapting Robots. And these guys can take on the likes of MM and Superman.

http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/2150/12052005023937am6mu.jpg

She's thrown the Philosophers stone into the sun. So it's an easy win for her.

Brutacus
Throw him into the sun.

You do know he can teleport and ain't he a 100 tonner himself???
So nope don't think that will work

fangirl101
You do know he can teleport and ain't he a 100 tonner himself???
So nope don't think that will work
Wonder Woman is like a Class 10 billion. Her strength wont' even register on the Class System. Much Like the Hulk's, Thor's, etc.

Brutacus
Wonder Woman is like a Class 10 billion. Her strength wont' even register on the Class System. Much Like the Hulk's, Thor's, etc.

Good for her still he can teleport away from the sun.
Even iff he is weaker in strenght than her.

fangirl101
Good for her still he can teleport away from the sun.
Even iff he is weaker in strenght than her.
Nimrod has been defeated before. She could also shatter his parts. That is a forum win. While he's pulling himself back together over days, she's gotten the win. Slice him in parts with her tiara. Focus her rage into energy attacks and Melt him. That might take a while to recover from.
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/Wonder%20Woman/th_WonderWoman152-05.jpghttp://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/Wonder%20Woman/th_WonderWoman152-08.jpg

Brutacus
Nimrod has been defeated before. She could also shatter his parts. That is a forum win. While he's pulling himself back together over days, she's gotten the win. Slice him in parts with her tiara. Focus her rage into energy attacks and Melt him. That might take a while to recover from.
http://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/Wonder%20Woman/th_WonderWoman152-05.jpghttp://i419.photobucket.com/albums/pp278/fangirl101_photos/Wonder%20Woman/th_WonderWoman152-08.jpg

He could put up a force field to prevent that.

fangirl101
He could put up a force field to prevent that.
He sure could. And she could put up one to prevent his attacks. Who's shields are better? At some point they have to drop to attack. Isn't she faster than he is? She gets first strikes.

Brutacus
He sure could. And she could put up one to prevent his attacks. Who's shields are better? At some point they have to drop to attack. Isn't she faster than he is? She gets first strikes.

well he gets time to scan her and find some way to beat her.
or keep her occupied. Use metal cars or stuff around them to bash her.
since he has the ability to manipulate magnetic energy and such.

He's not just a walking tank that can adapt.

fangirl101
well he gets time to scan her and find some way to beat her.
or keep her occupied. Use metal cars or stuff around them to bash her.
since he has the ability to manipulate magnetic energy and such.

He's not just a walking tank that can adapt.
And she's not a slow poke like the juggernaut. She's far more mobile, Faster, Stronger, and a better thinker. I can't see nimrod getting more than 2-3 wins. based purely on luck. Oh. By the way, The Omacs also scan for weaknesses. They couldn't find any in Wonder Woman. So they tried brute force and using her surrounding to try and defeat her. And they had the advantage of being human beings underneath.

Brutacus
And she's not a slow poke like the juggernaut. She's far more mobile, Faster, Stronger, and a better thinker. I can't see nimrod getting more than 2-3 wins. based purely on luck. Oh. By the way, The Omacs also scan for weaknesses. They couldn't find any in Wonder Woman. So they tried brute force and using her surrounding to try and defeat her. And they had the advantage of being human beings underneath.

WW stronger than juggernaut???
And why is it a advantage being human???
I think he got the advantage since he's a robot, he keeps learning how to defeat enemy's.
He has direct control over his whole body even iff his body is destroyed.
His consciousness can excist for a short time without his body.
So it take's a lot to destory him.

he does have a weakness thow it seems he can't really deal with elemental attacks

carver9
I think he got the advantage since he's a robot, he keeps learning how to defeat enemy's.

he does have a weakness thow it seems he can't really deal with elemental attacks

I forgot about that weakness but i just cant find a way for wonder woman to win or even get a majority over a unstoppable character like nimrod. Nimrod has to many tools at his disposal with one of the best repairing systems in comics.

fangirl101

Yes. There are a lot of characters stronger than the Juggernaut. The Jugg's claim to fame is his durability, force field, and unstoppable power. Not his actual strength. what strength feats does he have? right.

And the omacs had the advantage of being human underneath so Wondy couldn't fight them with all of her power and skill. Nimrod doesn't have that advantage. Omacs also have the advantage of knowing everything about thier opponents from the onset and then Adapting from there. Nimrod doesn't have that luxury here.
Nimrod's body if destroyed, is counted as a forum win. We are talking a forum fight. not comics.

carver9
So fangirl, with these shields that wonder woman has, who do you think could beat wonder woman because from the way you make it sound, noone has the ability to get past them.

fangirl101
So fangirl, with these shields that wonder woman has, who do you think could beat wonder woman because from the way you make it sound, noone has the ability to get past them.

Anyone who can launch multiple attacks faster than she can deflect. She also won't stay there and hold up a shield, she's going to fight. She's a plot character like Orion and Thor. She'd lose because of her desire to fight and prove herself.

carver9
Anyone who can launch multiple attacks faster than she can deflect. She also won't stay there and hold up a shield, she's going to fight. She's a plot character like Orion and Thor. She'd lose because of her desire to fight and prove herself.

and what character can launch multiples of attack faster than she can deflect because wonder woman is the best when it comes to that. Hell I actually think that she could do that faster then flash. She has mastered that.

So again, with this shield thing you keep bringing up, who could beat wonder woman.

Brutacus
What strenght feat juggernaut have???
Just check the respect thread enough strenght feats there.

WW can't be KO'ed??

Lord Feron
Sonic attack? You mean like this one? That can level cities?
http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr138/fangirl102/ww171pg162pe.jpg

Electroction? Is Nimrod's electrical attacks as powerful as the skyfather Zeus? And she still came out without injury.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/58/1228495_922x1376.jpg

http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/58/1228498_928x1356.jpg

Idk how the flying bird sound attach but It is not similar to Nimrods. The bird woman had a directional attack with some kind of energy wave mixed in that you can block. Sorry You can't simple block hearing something by putting your hands over your face. Nimrods was not a direction sound+energy attach that he "shot" at juggs. Juggs heard it, if it was a force blast of some sort his personal shielding would have left him unharmed.

Also She threw no one into the sun because if you look on panel the throw arc is curved. Yes she threw him very far away but not into the sun. You might think its straight into the sun because the sun was drawn in the general area of the body but if it was true there should not be such a significant arc.

Your excuse of saying polaris total ownage of JLA including WW is PIS. Yeahh... I leave that one up for the judges. Anyway Nimrod can replicate similar feats maybe not to such a degree that will instantly KO but more like being able to output enough pain for nimrod to deliver a killing blow.

Also the cross over between marvel and DC. Storm easily lighting the crap out of WW and WW couldn't even land a hit before she got owned.

anyway Nimrod FTW

fangirl101
and what character can launch multiples of attack faster than she can deflect because wonder woman is the best when it comes to that. Hell I actually think that she could do that faster then flash. She has mastered that.

So again, with this shield thing you keep bringing up, who could beat wonder woman.
Surfer, Hal Jordan, Quasar, Flash, Superman, Thor, BRB, Orion, Takion, Infininty Man, Amazo, and the list goes on. I just believe that she can get some wins of of most of those guys. Obviously not Amazo, Takion or Infinity Man.

fangirl101
Idk how the flying bird sound attach but It is not similar to Nimrods. The bird woman had a directional attack with some kind of energy wave mixed in that you can block. Sorry You can't simple block hearing something by putting your hands over your face. Nimrods was not a direction sound+energy attach that he "shot" at juggs. Juggs heard it, if it was a force blast of some sort his personal shielding would have left him unharmed.

Also She threw no one into the sun because if you look on panel the throw arc is curved. Yes she threw him very far away but not into the sun. You might think its straight into the sun because the sun was drawn in the general area of the body but if it was true there should not be such a significant arc.

Your excuse of saying polaris total ownage of JLA including WW is PIS. Yeahh... I leave that one up for the judges. Anyway Nimrod can replicate similar feats maybe not to such a degree that will instantly KO but more like being able to output enough pain for nimrod to deliver a killing blow.

Also the cross over between marvel and DC. Storm easily lighting the crap out of WW and WW couldn't even land a hit before she got owned.

anyway Nimrod FTW
Where do I begin. First of all, There is no blast in Silver Swan's Sonic cry. It's all sound manipulation. And It doesn't matter if Nimrod's blast is omnidirectional, which I didn't see him do with Juggs, The part that does reach wonder Woman can be deflected.

Also, I only posted the pic of wondy throwing the omac to show that she has beaten Adapting Robots. Omacs have hurt Superman, MM, and Eradicator. Wondy has thrown the philosopher's stone into the sun. So the strength is there.

Nimrod isn't a planet wrecker. He isn't even a city wrecker. So i dont see how you think he can come close to the power that Polaris had. do you honestly think Nimrod could take the JLA?

Also, the cross over between DC and marvel is non canon. Especially the 5 fights that were voted upon by vans.

Wonder Woman pwns nimrod.

Lord Feron
If I play really loud music in a room with you in it. Do you think that you can stop hearing it by putting up your arms in front of your face? Yes sound manipulation the way silver swan did it made it into a directed force that manifested itself into a beam of energy that allowed WW to block it. If silver swan did the same thing to juggs he would laugh it off.

Okay WW threw a stone. A stone that can not fly, a stone that can not manuver, a stone that can not FREAKING TELEPORT!!

"Anyway Nimrod can replicate similar feats maybe not to such a degree that will instantly KO but more like being able to output enough pain for nimrod to deliver a killing blow. "

look familiar? yeah I said this in the last post. Not enough to KO WW much less the whole freaking JLA (which i have never said or assumed or even alluded to) I honestly think Nimrod by himself would get wrecked by the JLA. So please tone down the whackness.

Okay lets not use the storm refence b/c it's inconvenient. Nimrod can still shoot WW and land a hit due to scanning for weaknesses and open areas and teleporting around her. Yes I know WW can block but she has been hit bay far less dangerous foes. IF say she never gets hit than yeah you can go with the blanket statement of .. "oh the bracelet sheild force is gonaa..." Fact of the matter is she can get hit, she got hit, and she will continue to get hit by projectiles.

Also you don't need planetary destruction power to battle WW, if thats what you were alluding to.

fangirl101
If I play really loud music in a room with you in it. Do you think that you can stop hearing it by putting up your arms in front of your face? Yes sound manipulation the way silver swan did it made it into a directed force that manifested itself into a beam of energy that allowed WW to block it. If silver swan did the same thing to juggs he would laugh it off.

Okay WW threw a stone. A stone that can not fly, a stone that can not manuver, a stone that can not FREAKING TELEPORT!!

"Anyway Nimrod can replicate similar feats maybe not to such a degree that will instantly KO but more like being able to output enough pain for nimrod to deliver a killing blow. "

look familiar? yeah I said this in the last post. Not enough to KO WW much less the whole freaking JLA (which i have never said or assumed or even alluded to) I honestly think Nimrod by himself would get wrecked by the JLA. So please tone down the whackness.

Okay lets not use the storm refence b/c it's inconvenient. Nimrod can still shoot WW and land a hit due to scanning for weaknesses and open areas and teleporting around her. Yes I know WW can block but she has been hit bay far less dangerous foes. IF say she never gets hit than yeah you can go with the blanket statement of .. "oh the bracelet sheild force is gonaa..." Fact of the matter is she can get hit, she got hit, and she will continue to get hit by projectiles.

Also you don't need planetary destruction power to battle WW, if thats what you were alluding to.
Superman has planetary power. He does well against Wonder Woman. Ares has more than Planetary power. He does well. And she still manages to do ok.

do you know how high Wonder Woman's pain tolerance levels are? Do I need to post them? She keeps on fighting no matter what. Nimrod wouldn't be able to put her in so much pain that he could get the killing blow.

Brutacus
Where do I begin. First of all, There is no blast in Silver Swan's Sonic cry. It's all sound manipulation. And It doesn't matter if Nimrod's blast is omnidirectional, which I didn't see him do with Juggs, The part that does reach wonder Woman can be deflected.

Also, I only posted the pic of wondy throwing the omac to show that she has beaten Adapting Robots. Omacs have hurt Superman, MM, and Eradicator. Wondy has thrown the philosopher's stone into the sun. So the strength is there.

Nimrod isn't a planet wrecker. He isn't even a city wrecker. So i dont see how you think he can come close to the power that Polaris had. do you honestly think Nimrod could take the JLA?

Also, the cross over between DC and marvel is non canon. Especially the 5 fights that were voted upon by vans.

Wonder Woman pwns nimrod.

Why you bring up the JLA because Polaris defeated them???
He doesn't need to be a planet or city buster to win, he just needs the right weapon to do it.

I mean Thor in the past had lots of trouble beating juggernaut iff he could beat him at all in the past.

Doesn't mean that wenn Nimrod beat juggernaut he would be able to take the win against everybody who couldn't defeat juggernaut.
They just need to have the right weapon for the job.

fangirl101
Why you bring up the JLA because Polaris defeated them???
He doesn't need to be a planet or city buster to win, he just needs the right weapon to do it.

I mean Thor in the past had lots of trouble beating juggernaut iff he could beat him at all in the past.

Doesn't mean that wenn Nimrod beat juggernaut he would be able to take the win against everybody who couldn't defeat juggernaut.
They just need to have the right weapon for the job.
Seeing as how Nimrod searches for weaknesses, the same as Omacs, And they could find none, I'd say Nimrod would be in for a heck of a fight. even batman had to get really creative to find wonder woman's weakness. And it wasn't physical.

Brutacus
Seeing as how Nimrod searches for weaknesses, the same as Omacs, And they could find none, I'd say Nimrod would be in for a heck of a fight. even batman had to get really creative to find wonder woman's weakness. And it wasn't physical.

Ah so she does have a weakness than, and your 100% sure he can't find it out or use it against her.

fangirl101
Ah so she does have a weakness than, and your 100% sure he can't find it out or use it against her.
Unless he's a trans tier level Telepath like QOF, he won't be able to use it. It's a mental weakness that won't allow her to stop fighting someone whom she's exactly evenly matched with.

carver9
captain america is faster then light. LOL

http://img178.imageshack.us/my.php?image=a1zb0.jpg

Especially this one, he has got to be faster then light.
http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=a4zd3.jpg

and this one.
http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=a5cm4.jpg

Captain america>>>>light.

fangirl101
captain america is faster then light. LOL

http://img178.imageshack.us/my.php?image=a1zb0.jpg

Especially this one, he has got to be faster then light.
http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=a4zd3.jpg

and this one.
http://img149.imageshack.us/my.php?image=a5cm4.jpg

Captain america>>>>light.
How the hell are any of those remotely close to my scan of wondy? Epic fail. In the 2nd scan, he's timing his movments with the fact that the lasers haven't targets him and fired yet. way to misread the scans.

carver9
How the hell are any of those remotely close to my scan of wondy? Epic fail. In the 2nd scan, he's timing his movments with the fact that the lasers haven't targets him and fired yet. way to misread the scans.

He was dodging the lasers before he even brought up the timing. The lasers was homing in on him the entire time, following his movements and it was hundreds of them. Cap dodged the lasers which had a lot to do with speed. Again, cap move at the speed of light.

Lord Feron
Superman has planetary power. He does well against Wonder Woman. Ares has more than Planetary power. He does well. And she still manages to do ok.

do you know how high Wonder Woman's pain tolerance levels are? Do I need to post them? She keeps on fighting no matter what. Nimrod wouldn't be able to put her in so much pain that he could get the killing blow.

Like I said You don't need pletary power busting feats to go toe to toe with WW. Not a big fan of ABC Logic. And like someone said pure power in anything is not always the key to victory it usually is the "tactical" advantage.

WW pain tolerance is not greater than what Nimrod can dishout. Idk if this is true but someone says she can feel bullets like for real? I can't confirm that but it's true also she gets cut pretty easily. Also She has got hit with energy blast of many sorts and got hurt, KOed, and significantly damaged.

WW has nothing in her arsenal that would beat nimrod. Yeah she is very strong and very fast but not soooo incredible fast and so incredible strong that Nimrod won't be able to defend himself. She does not have sufficient brawn or skill to quickly end the fight, and yes she would have to quickly end the right due to nimrod' s regen abilities.

fangirl101
He was dodging the lasers before he even brought up the timing. The lasers was homing in on him the entire time, following his movements and it was hundreds of them. Cap dodged the lasers which had a lot to do with speed. Again, cap move at the speed of light.
I guess i'm going to have to school you. Cap can see which way the lasers are pointing. You don't have to be faster than light when you can see where the projectile is going to fire.

No where in the scan is cap BLOCKING all of those lasers. In order to do that, he'd have to mvoe himself faster than the lasers can travel if he were going to block ALL OF THE near simultaneously. Ug.

fangirl101
Like I said You don't need pletary power busting feats to go toe to toe with WW. Not a big fan of ABC Logic. And like someone said pure power in anything is not always the key to victory it usually is the "tactical" advantage.

WW pain tolerance is not greater than what Nimrod can dishout. Idk if this is true but someone says she can feel bullets like for real? I can't confirm that but it's true also she gets cut pretty easily. Also She has got hit with energy blast of many sorts and got hurt, KOed, and significantly damaged.

WW has nothing in her arsenal that would beat nimrod. Yeah she is very strong and very fast but not soooo incredible fast and so incredible strong that Nimrod won't be able to defend himself. She does not have sufficient brawn or skill to quickly end the fight, and yes she would have to quickly end the right due to nimrod' s regen abilities.

Bullets did not pierce her skin or stop her from fighting. Notice they were behind her. That won't be an issue in a forum fight.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/01/12/1228611_bigthumb.jpg

warp core, city destroying energy, didn't even phase her.
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/27/1228353_968x1446.jpg
http://www.picamatic.com/show/2008/10/23/12/29/1228363_bigthumb.jpg

Blade did NOT cut Diana
http://www.picamatic.com/view/1228418_scan0023/

I don't see Nimrod having the power to put her down. He may have the method to come up with something, but not the means by which to pull it off.

Lord Feron
Bullets did not pierce her skin or stop her from fighting. Notice they were behind her. That won't be an issue in a forum fight.

Blade did NOT cut Diana

I don't see Nimrod having the power to put her down. He may have the method to come up with something, but not the means by which to pull it off.

Your right the bullets didn't pierce her because none on the bullets landed on her skin they were blocked. She blocked bullet with her bracelet thast all that proved.

Can i see the scan of what kind of damage it should have done. The scan does not tell teh reader what would have happened had she not done that. Maybe it's on the previous page maybe not.

Anyway Fangirlw ith both know WW has been hurt by things far less powerful than a supposed "city destroying explosive."

carver9

Blade did NOT cut Diana

confused The bullets caused her great pain. I'm pretty sure nimrod can come up with something more destructive then those bullets.

The second scan really didnt show much. Where are you getting this city destroying blast from. roll eyes (sarcastic)

fangirl101
Your right the bullets didn't pierce her because none on the bullets landed on her skin they were blocked. She blocked bullet with her bracelet thast all that proved.

Can i see the scan of what kind of damage it should have done. The scan does not tell teh reader what would have happened had she not done that. Maybe it's on the previous page maybe not.

Anyway Fangirlw ith both know WW has been hurt by things far less powerful than a supposed "city destroying explosive."
Um, what do you mean the bullets didn't touch her skin? Look at the scan. She gets shot in the back. She then turns around and begins to block their bullets. She howls out and then just turns around and blocks the bullets. Did you miss that?

fangirl101
confused The bullets caused her great pain. I'm pretty sure nimrod can come up with something more destructive then those bullets.

The second scan really didnt show much. Where are you getting this city destroying blast from. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Do i need to post the power that Warp Cores Generate? You know, the things that allow worm hole travel. Probably more than city destroying. Kyle says he maybe could have contained the blast with his ring.

Lord Feron
Oh that like blast like looks like she got electrocuted was a bullet? Oh my bad in that case Nimrod wins this with far more ease than I imagined.

I would just post the scan of it saying "if I didn't contain the blast the city around us would blow up." Also it says that the core folded in on itself, one can guess that it imploded or just crunched not actually being that devastating.

Anyway the scans are rediculous, one shows a bullet hitting her like the freaking Omega beams and the other one showing her supposedly withstanding a large blast of undetermined strnegth. Anyway I assume that the blas of contained by her bracelets and she didn't just hold it with her hands. Unless the blast is weaker than a bullet.

Anyway.. Nimrod 10 for 10.

fangirl101
Oh that like blast like looks like she got electrocuted was a bullet? Oh my bad in that case Nimrod wins this with far more ease than I imagined.

I would just post the scan of it saying "if I didn't contain the blast the city around us would blow up." Also it says that the core folded in on itself, one can guess that it imploded or just crunched not actually being that devastating.

Anyway the scans are rediculous, one shows a bullet hitting her like the freaking Omega beams and the other one showing her supposedly withstanding a large blast of undetermined strnegth. Anyway I assume that the blas of contained by her bracelets and she didn't just hold it with her hands. Unless the blast is weaker than a bullet.

Anyway.. Nimrod 10 for 10.
She smothered the blast with her body. As stated in the scans. The energy had no where to go and folded in on itself. And Diana being shot in the back was drawn that way to show the massive amount of bullets that hit her. and they did NO damage what so ever. your attempts to win this debate are laughable.

Lord Feron
Idk how come the drawing was extravagant? Anyway they look like lasers of some sort anyway whatever it is they were able to distract her with what looks like agonizing pain. Also like some else said Nimrod is gonna come up with something that is gonna hurt alot more than bullets.

Still no proof as to the damage of what it would cause if it was not controlled.

Again Bullets hitting her and it gets drawn like she got hit with the damn Omega beams but a explosion that supposedly destroy the city.. nothing. Lets take a avg of the two?

I think we are forgetting about Bastion and his 1000 Sentinels. I'm confident that nimrod can restrain her or hurt herenough for all those sentinels and BAstion to rain down hell. Thats if everything i said in my old post doesn't work even though it should.

Don't be condescending "your attempts to win this debate are laughable."

Madvillain

She's affected by bullets? Wtf?

Q99
Originally posted by Madvillain
She's affected by bullets? Wtf?

Those were some super-science guys and they may've been special rifles or something.

Anyway.

Uriel005

You are talking about when surge overloads him right?
In that case again it was a time stomp she sends him through time by overloading his time travel thingy... Didn't cripple him or do jack to him. Just sent him away

Uriel005
Originally posted by Q99
Those were some super-science guys and they may've been special rifles or something.

Anyway.
Diana was originally only super brick against other superbricks she was supposed to remain vulnerable to gun fire from normal humans. I think it was supposed to be a way to maker her a viable street level character like Batman in reverse.

Q99
Originally posted by Uriel005
Diana was originally only super brick against other superbricks she was supposed to remain vulnerable to gun fire from normal humans. I think it was supposed to be a way to maker her a viable street level character like Batman in reverse.

The last time bullets have hurt her pre-JMS run is.... I don't know when. It's one of those "old weaknesses that while not explicitly retconned, is ignored and doesn't show up for literally decades."

The impression I get is they hurt her like a snapped rubber band hurts you or me- sure, it stings, but it causes nothing that could be called 'damage' and can easily be ignored for a fight.

---

This is an old thread, but people were really underestimating Diana. She'd get plenty of wins against Nimrod, the solid majority I'd say, and I think he'd have trouble adapting to her magic attacks. However, throw in Bastion and an entire 1k other Sentinels and yea, she loses.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.