movie batman vs movie elektra

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spidey-dude
this is batman from batmam begins vs movie elektra. this is a hand to hand fight only no bat toys and no sais.

who wins here ?

even though the movie was gay i still think she kicked ass fighting

complexbrother
She Kills Batman.

Darth Creasy
No weapons, no supernatural nada, Elektra just barley. Enter the rest of their individual arsenal and she kills him horribly though.

starlock
Elektra for the win

Mr Parker
I dont understand why everybody is picking Elektra.You got to remember Bats took out dozens of people instantly in Begins.Elecktra is a hell of a fighter but I dont see her beating movie Bats from Begins.Now movie bats from batman 89 is a MUCH different story.she wins that one easily.That Batman couldnt even beat ONE guy.He got the crap beat out of him at the end by that goon of the jokers. laughing THAT batman was a total wuss and she wins easily.But movie batman from Begins? she would put up a fight for him but I dont see how she could win.

suprmanvsbatman
I agree i voted for bats stick out tongue

The Mean Queen
SUPeRCLoSED

spidey-dude
Originally posted by Mr Parker
I dont understand why everybody is picking Elektra.You got to remember Bats took out dozens of people instantly in Begins.Elecktra is a hell of a fighter but I dont see her beating movie Bats from Begins.Now movie bats from batman 89 is a MUCH different story.she wins that one easily.That Batman couldnt even beat ONE guy.He got the crap beat out of him at the end by that goon of the jokers. laughing THAT batman was a total wuss and she wins easily.But movie batman from Begins? she would put up a fight for him but I dont see how she could win. movie bats from 89 was the best actor dude. batman from batman and robin was the one that sucked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.