A Yautja Battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BruceSkywalker
Synopsis: On the Predator homeworld there is fledging battle between the Pred from the Schwarzenegger movie and the Pred from the current AVP : Requiem movie. Their weapons are the same ones from their respective movies and the battleground is their homeworld.

Rogue Jedi
the alien from 2. he was a better fighter, IMO.

Tron
This is kind of unfair. The Pred from AVP2 was fully loaded with weapons, while the original Pred only had his shoulder cannon and wristblades.

Robtard
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Synopsis: On the Predator homeworld there is fledging battle between the Pred from the Schwarzenegger movie and the Pred from the current AVP : Requiem movie. Their weapons are the same ones from their respective movies and the battleground is their homeworld.

I don't know, but The Hulk could curb-stomp both of them simultaneously.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Tron
This is kind of unfair. The Pred from AVP2 was fully loaded with weapons, while the original Pred only had his shoulder cannon and wristblades. thats because Pred 1 was hunting "oomans", as the Preds call them.

Tron
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
thats because Pred 1 was hunting "oomans", as the Preds call them.

So was the second Pred, but it still brought a speargun, a netgun, a smartdisc, and a combistick.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Tron
This is kind of unfair. The Pred from AVP2 was fully loaded with weapons, while the original Pred only had his shoulder cannon and wristblades.

Tron, I've decided to make a change. Same synopsis but both Preds just have their wristblades.

Rogue Jedi
AVP2 pwns.

Darth Martin
Wolf stomps the Jungle Hunter because of superior weapons and possibly a little more skill and experience. While JH was pwning everybody(Arnold included) Wolf was pwning Xeno Drones h2h H2H! I specifically remember Wolf holding two Drones by their throats, one in each arm. He also had shuriken, 2 plasma casters, laser nets, acid, combi-stick, etc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.