ROTS Obi-wan vs. Darth Krayt

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolfpack86
Who takes it ROTS Obi-wan or Darth Krayt?

1)Sabers

2)Force

3)All Out

Janus Marius
Obi-Wan is cooler. Therefore, he wins.

Gideon
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Obi-Wan is cooler. Therefore, he wins.

You missed where Obi-Wan Force pushed Krayt's arm frickin' off.

Janus Marius
Krayt's lucky that's all he lost. He was dealing with Obi-wan, after all.

Gideon
Originally posted by Janus Marius
Krayt's lucky that's all he lost. He was dealing with Obi-wan, after all.

It really advanced my level of respect for Kenobi, actually. I seem to recall that he was well into middle age, and since he was hiding from the Empire, I doubt he had any true enemy combatants to face. And he still manhandled Krayt to the point that he ripped his arm off with the Force. That's truly amazing.

Faunus
Apparently, the artist/author/whoever responsible (Jan Dursema or something) stated that Obi-Wan didn't push his arm off, but dismembered it with a lightsaber, even though that's clearly what is depicted. Of course, I'm going with the comic, cuz it makes Obi-Wan that much more badass.

Janus Marius
ANH Obi-Wan was probably keeping his true power under wraps so he didn't blow up the Death Star.

Gideon
Originally posted by Faunus
Apparently, the artist/author/whoever responsible (Jan Dursema or something) stated that Obi-Wan didn't push his arm off, but dismembered it with a lightsaber, even though that's clearly what is depicted. Of course, I'm going with the comic, cuz it makes Obi-Wan that much more badass.

Dude, I hate you. You completely ruined this for me. I'm off to go be emo and play Army of Two.

Faunus
Or kill Palpatine himself. I mean seriously, the big cheese is the only major villain of the movie-era whom Obi-Wan hasn't fought; he's gone through Maul, Jango, Dooku (twice), Asajj and Durge (too many times to count), Grievous, noob Vader, and the older Vader, and the only ones who ever beat him were Dooku (he got pwned) and ANH Vader (plot device, much?).

Obi-Wan is leet.

Faunus
Originally posted by Gideon
Dude, I hate you. You completely ruined this for me. I'm off to go be emo and play Army of Two. *gack* Way to violate your bio. Emo is bad.

And like I said; the author/artist's word shouldn't override what is already stated or depicted in a canon source. Considering Obi-Wan's complete decimation of Krayt is the only good scene in Legacy, I'd say it stands.

Blax_Hydralisk
Or kill Palpatine himself. I mean seriously, the big cheese is the only major villain of the movie-era whom Obi-Wan hasn't fought; he's gone through Maul, Jango, Dooku (twice), Asajj and Durge (too many times to count), Grievous, noob Vader, and the older Vader, and the only ones who ever beat him were Dooku (he got pwned) and ANH Vader (plot device, much?).

Obi-Wan is leet.

Profiled super13

Congratulations, Faunus. I think this is the first time that any of your posts have made into my profile. You should be honored, foo'!

Faunus
Your profile should be honored. My quotes are shnazzy.

*hates on Blax*

Blax_Hydralisk
*mutters curses and death threats in Spanish*

Gideon
Your profile should be honored. My quotes are shnazzy.

*hates on Blax*

Your quotes are for Jewmos.

Faunus
Reported.

*jumps on Blax/Knightfall bandwagon*

Gideon
Reported.

*jumps on Blax/Knightfall bandwagon*

When I rule the world, I will remember this.

no expression

Faunus
When you rule the world, Numan's gonna bring his galaxy-crushing A-Game. (zOMG)

Blax_Hydralisk
crylaugh

ThoraxeRMG
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
*mutters curses and death threats in Spanish*

Que?

Blax_Hydralisk
CHUPA MI GRANDE NEGRO HEUVOS PUTO!

Did I say that correctly? I think I phrased it wrong...

I'm still a newb when it comes to speaking Spanish, so forgive my mess-ups.

ThoraxeRMG
Eww...
Keep that kind of information to yourself.
I'm straight man!

Blax_Hydralisk
Gomen nasai.

Wait, wrong language.

Who's included in that KH character pack on your website, btw?

ThoraxeRMG
What the? How did you?
Anyways, Riku, Sora, etc.

Pyron_is_God
http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg216/NikKingMan/Krayt.jpg

Blax_Hydralisk
Obi-Wan pwnz.

Gideon
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Obi-Wan pwnz.

It was a most impressive display of Force power. I'm tempted to ignore what Faunus told me, that the arm was amputated by a lightsaber...

Darth Sexy
Lay this on the incompetence of the author. If you are going to claim Hett's hand was torn by the saber, make the art appear as such.

Gideon
Originally posted by Darth Sexy
Lay this on the incompetence of the author. If you are going to claim Hett's hand was torn by the saber, make the art appear as such.

True. Technically, only George Lucas has the ability to say one thing and show another.

Pyron_is_God
What writers say should be ignored if it flatly contradicts their work.
Their work is more important than they are.
If KJA came out right now and told us all Kyp could fart atomic bombs in the Jedi Academy Trilogy, do we listen to him?
Same applies to whoever this guy is.

darthsith19
I agree, I hadn't read that comic before but looking at the pics how the f*ck is that a lightsaber cutting his arm off? Unless in the panel before that it was cut at least partway through.

skywalker833
Yeah, from what it looked like, obi wan used the force to rip the arm off, not his lightsaber

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.