People you know but don't like

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Like a a person you work with, have class with, roommate, sibling, Neighborhood diner waitress, anyone that you see once in a while or regularly.

As for me a person I work with is a total b*** and everyone knows it. She is so twofaced. Nice one minute and evil/mean/cold the next. I think she is mentally unbalanced. Talks too much about stuff no one cares about and pretty much never admits she is wrong which is most of the time. Big Suck up/ Brown noser ughhhh. Anyways your turn!

Mairuzu
someone is on a topic rampage today

Rogue Jedi
my sister and bro in law.

Leo.M
My old neighbor's wife. The b!tch was ugly as f.uck. Looked like missing link of the ape man. ermm she thought she was hot stuff and she was stuck up. laughcry

Mairuzu
Reminds me of this ugly chick in highschool with a shirt that said Hot stuff

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Leo.M
My old neighbor's wife. The b!tch was ugly as f.uck. Looked like missing link of the ape man. ermm she thought she was hot stuff and she was stuck up. laughcry someone who rarely posts anymore. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Leo.M
Originally posted by Mairuzu
Reminds me of this ugly chick in highschool with a shirt that said Hot stuff

Don't you love those? The irony. crylaugh

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
someone who rarely posts anymore. roll eyes (sarcastic)

me? cry

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Leo.M

me? cry no, but you DO know her. wink

Leo.M
Oh I see. tongue_ss

LilyMaree
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Like a a person you work with, have class with, roommate, sibling, Neighborhood diner waitress, anyone that you see once in a while or regularly.

As for me a person I work with is a total b*** and everyone knows it. She is so twofaced. Nice one minute and evil/mean/cold the next. I think she is mentally unbalanced. Talks too much about stuff no one cares about and pretty much never admits she is wrong which is most of the time. Big Suck up/ Brown noser ughhhh. Anyways your turn! Originally posted by Leo.M
My old neighbor's wife. The b!tch was ugly as f.uck. Looked like missing link of the ape man. ermm she thought she was hot stuff and she was stuck up. laughcry

That sums up my classmates laughing out loud

Rogue Jedi
I hate you, Lily. haermm

McLovin
My ex-wife. That **** took me for everything.

I've been plottin'. Waiting for enough time to "ex" that ***** out. awesome

Blax_Hydralisk
... Shouldn't you be eating watermelon or getting arrested or something?

big grin

I hate Lord Feron. Guy's a douche.

McLovin
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk

Says the Mexican.

Blax_Hydralisk
The pot calling the kettle a ******. tsk tsk.

McLovin
The pot calling the kettle a ******. tsk tsk.

Whatever makes you feel better Uncle Tom.

big grin

Blax_Hydralisk
Reported. no expression

I've done nothing to you. sad

chillmeistergen

As for me a person I work with is a total b*** and everyone knows it. She is so twofaced. Nice one minute and evil/mean/cold the next. I think she is mentally unbalanced. Talks too much about stuff no one cares about and pretty much never admits she is wrong which is most of the time. Big Suck up/ Brown noser ughhhh. Anyways your turn!

You think she's 'mentally unbalanced', yet you're the one who doesn't really know her, yet is fixated enough to create a topic on the internet about her?

McLovin
Reported. no expression

I've done nothing to you. sad

You need to stop this black on black hate.

Fight with some of the whites. There's tons of em' on here.

dadudemon
Originally posted by McLovin
You need to stop this black on black hate.

Fight with some of the whites. There's tons of em' on here.

It's horrible that you would encourage racism against honkey's. You should be ashamed. mad

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by McLovin
Whatever makes you feel better Uncle Tom.

big grin laughing

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by dadudemon
It's horrible that you would encourage racism against honkey's. You should be ashamed. mad

Let's hang this nigga righ' now! I got the rope right heeya!

Meh. I kind of have an obsession with a girl who doesn'teven live on the same continent as me. I don't even know how she looks... she could be a dude. Don't care though.

Rogue Jedi
LOL honkey... crylaugh

Lord Feron

big grin

I hate Lord Feron. Guy's a douche.

1st day in this Off-Topic Forum and im already being hated on lol. Feel the love people! Happy Dance

dadudemon
LOL honkey... crylaugh

YOU saw what I did there...313

chillmeistergen
Still over compensated with the old apostrophe, didn't you?

dadudemon
Originally posted by chillmeistergen
Still over compensated with the old apostrophe, didn't you?

You are the best at internets. YOU WIN!!! Happy Dance

chillmeistergen
Thanks and that.

gefallen_engel
I don't like very many people that I am forced to have contact. Most of the people in my shithole town are stupid

Gouki
I don't like my managers at work. Well there is one or two that I'm good friends with but the others get on my nerves just by looking at them.

Rogue Jedi
I dont like my coworker who uses his ethnicity and sexual orientation to get away with bullshit.

gefallen_engel
that would piss me off 2

Rogue Jedi
He's always like "You're doing this because I am gay/black." wanker

Fvcker used it to get a sizable raise.

Lord Feron

Damn b*** slap that assclown!

=Tired Hiker=

You should have been like, "No, I'm doing THIS because you are gay and black!" And then shoved a wooden spike into his heart. laughing

Syren
no, but you DO know her. wink

Go watch that grass grow, RJ. You did say you had better things to do hun wink

Grinning Goku

big grin

I hate Lord Feron. Guy's a douche. laughing laughing

Hey, what do you say to a Mexican in a three piece suit? "Will the defendant please rise."

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Syren
Go watch that grass grow, RJ. You did say you had better things to do hun wink yes

Röland
This thread went from certain fail to possible win. mmm

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
laughing laughing

Hey, what do you say to a Mexican in a three piece suit? "Will the defendant please rise."

What's the difference between a Jew and a pizza? shifty

Strangelove
What's the difference between a Jew and a pizza? shifty shockno

Blax_Hydralisk
yes

I'm gonna say it! I'm gonna say it!

BakaXero

As for me a person I work with is a total b*** and everyone knows it. She is so twofaced. Nice one minute and evil/mean/cold the next. I think she is mentally unbalanced. Talks too much about stuff no one cares about and pretty much never admits she is wrong which is most of the time. Big Suck up/ Brown noser ughhhh. Anyways your turn! just do the ***** and get it over and done with!

Rogue Jedi
My stepmom. fecking snob.

BlackSunshine
The neighbors...well not all of them...the mom and the two youngest kids....they're brats and the mom is a crazy b*tch! Her dog attacked and killed one of our dogs and flipped out because one of our dogs got out when no one was home.

Rogue Jedi
kill them. haermm

Lord Feron
Originally posted by BakaXero
just do the ***** and get it over and done with!

HELLL NO!!! Couldn't even angry **** her I hate her so much! Just a swift kick into the babymaker will satisfy me Happy Dance

Lord Feron
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
The neighbors...well not all of them...the mom and the two youngest kids....they're brats and the mom is a crazy b*tch! Her dog attacked and killed one of our dogs and flipped out because one of our dogs got out when no one was home.

what dide you dio when u found out they killed your dog?

BlackSunshine
what dide you dio when u found out they killed your dog?

THEY didnt kill my dog, their dog did. We told them they needed to get rid of him but they havent BUT they do keep him chained up now but the damn dog should have been put down or something for killing one of our dogs.

Lord Feron
Thats what i ment but wtf they didn't do anything for u? They killed your freaking dog!

BlackSunshine
Thats what i ment but wtf they didn't do anything for u? They killed your freaking dog!

They lied and tried to say it was another dog. But that dog hasnt been out in almost a year. Then one of the older kids tried to get smart with me. None of those kids over there have any respect for anyone.

ragesRemorse
Oprah...,cant stand the biitch.

My Uncle, internet friends and anyone named Todd

(no offence todd)

Lord Feron
Originally posted by BlackSunshine
They lied and tried to say it was another dog. But that dog hasnt been out in almost a year. Then one of the older kids tried to get smart with me. None of those kids over there have any respect for anyone.

Well its yopur duty to make life for them as miserable as you can =D

BlackSunshine
Well its yopur duty to make life for them as miserable as you can =D

Nah, I'd rather not deal with stupid people. Her 14 year old daughter left a short and kinda rude message on my phone and I called her back and asked what the deal was and her mom got on the phone and started talking crap to me, like I'm supposed to let a 14 year old talk to me however they want. I woulda slapped the dog piss out of her if she talked to me like that in my face.

Wålshy
what did she say?

BlackSunshine

Lord Feron
Shoot the dog with a BB gun MUHAHAHA!

BlackSunshine
I wish I could but I would get in trouble.

Toku King
A couple of people at school I have most of my classes with. Like, if they're just there, I don't mind them, but when they start irritating me or other people, then I normally get into a struggle with them.
Like, I don't hate anyone, but there are a few people out there that I just plain don't like. Which is, thankfully, a very small number of people nowadays.

Lord Feron
Ever get a bad vibe off people. Like idk you but something compels me to kick your ass lol.

Rogue Jedi
turncoats...people that abandon you for no good reason, and come off all high and mighty afterwards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.