Super-Superman versus Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master-Borg
Super-Superman is a fictional creation of mine who is an even more powerful version of the G.H.O.T.U. (Greatest Hero of the Universe)

Attributes of Super-Superman that are enhanced from regular Superman:

- Possesses retractable adamantium claws
- Complete resistance to kryptonite and magic
- Possesses the powers of the Red/Blue Supermen

Gauntlet:

1. World War Hulk
2. Thor (no Odinforce)
3. Silver Surfer
4. Thanos
5. Galactus

http://image.comicvine.com/uploads/item/2000/1807/160900-superman_400.jpg

Symmetric Chaos
Stops at 1 erm

Srsly

Master-Borg
You're making a mockery of my thread!!! mad

Soljer
Superman can already beat Galactus.

A writer said so in an interview. We have to accept his word as canon fact whether we like it or not. Them's the rules.

Unnatural-POWER
Supes can't beat WWH, under any circumstances sad Hez 2 strawng

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Master-Borg
You're making a mockery of my thread!!! mad

Cake walk till Galactus.

Bentley
He may split against Thanos actually. This Superman is a glorified brick with energy powers with is almost Thanos's description, I think he stop at Thanos.

In any case he doesn't have a chance in hell against a well fed Galan.

Bouboumaster
Stop at Surfer. Or stop cold at Thanos, who will beat his ass harder that Doomsday and Darkseid wouldn't even dream of it.

GahLakTus
Stalemates Thanos.

Lord Feron
If he makes it pass Surfer, and Superman gets a miracle with thanos. Galactus will make him his herald lol

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Soljer

A writer said so in an interview. We have to accept his word as canon fact whether we like it or not. Them's the rules.

really? Think i just vomited in my mouth..... sick

GahLakTus

This writer needs a slap or two.

Utrigita
Ore a permanent place in a torture room.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by GahLakTus
This writer needs a slap or two.

Yeah.

Lumby
stops at 1

Creshosk
Originally posted by Master-Borg
You're making a mockery of my thread!!! mad You pretty much did that when you included "A character of my own creation" and "adamantium claws".

Fuzzy Hawkeye
Originally posted by Creshosk
You pretty much did that when you included "A character of my own creation" and "adamantium claws".

O hush, you just want some adamantium claws of your own, like masterbruce over there has.

Mr. Slippyfist
Everybody knows that Galactus can only beat a non adamantium claw Superman when he utilizes the magic, and K-nite.

Without the weaknesses and with adamantium claws, Galactus goes down hard.

Dark-Jaxx
Storm flies in and solos all six when it comes down to a battle of wills.

janus77
dies before reaching one. unfortunately never had any experience with retractable adamantium claws and so, the first time he went for a shit he ended up skewering his arse smile.

well that and Surfer beats him silly.

lawest9

A writer said so in an interview. We have to accept his word as canon fact whether we like it or not. Them's the rules. I've been a HUGE superman fanboy for most of my life, he's the no. 1 on my top 10 list of favorites BUT i believe in being fair and as much as i would love to think he could bring down a cosmic being on the level of galactus wherein other cosmic beings coundn't, i can't see supes being any match for a full powered galactus......but i'm willing to swear that wwhulk and silver surfer fanboys will that THEY could.

Harbinger
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Storm flies in and solos all six when it comes down to a battle of wills. Correct.

Val-E-Doosh
In other words, your fictional creation is basically Energy Superman with claws? laughing out loud

Mindset
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Storm flies in and solos all six when it comes down to a battle of wills.

Unless John Stewart is flying by.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.