Orion Vs Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thadarknite84
Who will win?

guy222
Orion

quanchi112
Orion wins.

Philosophía
Orion.

Soljer
Orion

ToughMind
Orion

vansonbee
ouch one sided.

How can Orion stop Gladiator? What can Orion do to Gladiator who is similar to Superman to win!

comicfan11
Originally posted by vansonbee
ouch one sided.

How can Orion stop Gladiator? What can Orion do to Gladiator who is similar to Superman to win!

Oneshoot him like he's already done to Superman.
Orion ftw.

vansonbee
Originally posted by comicfan11
Oneshoot him like he's already done to Superman.
Orion ftw.

I guess your right, just seen the scan. Glad too confident to dodge it anywassss

beast1234
it depend on how confident gladitor is. his power is like the hulk the more confident he become the more stronger he become but orion can also become stronger by using his astro-force to increase is strength. I see going down as a bloodybattle.

quanchi112
I have changed my mind. Glads takes this.

iceman24567
Orion wins.

Zack Fair
Orion.

The Great Galen
Good match, a fully confident glad written to full effect is essentially a light"PC Supes". Based on feats Id have to go with Orion for the majority but if Glads is written the way he should be I could see it being fairly even.

Enyalus
Originally posted by The Great Galen
Good match, a fully confident glad written to full effect is essentially a light"PC Supes". Based on feats Id have to go with Orion for the majority but if Glads is written the way he should be I could see it being fairly even.

Seconded...mostly.

manx422
orion

guy222
orion

KK the Great
Gladiator curbstomps the bum.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.