Next Avengers: Heroes of Tomorrow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bad Ash231
alcqa_T_W68

This actually looks really cool and interesting...

ScarletSpeed
Looks cool, dont know about the animation though no expression

ragesRemorse
Usually, when children are involved with superhero storylines, nothing good is ever produced. As long as the hero's are in, at least their late teens ( 18-19) It may have a shot of being something other than silly. I am sure the "hero's of tomorrow" will be portrayed as young teenagers. Even as a child i never liked to see young kids take the lead of being a hero. It doesnt appeal to me and comes off as pure fluff. This is just my opinion though and i can certainly see how a younger audience could relate to having younger superhero's. The story sounds very promising and Marvel has made two very decent animated movies. So, maybe this will be a third

ScarletSpeed
Yeah doubt there going to be toddlers, well i hope not, they probably will be from 16 to 19

SevenShackles
they will be teen-ish i remember seeing concept art and stuff. ultron offs the avengers, ironman raises them or some crap and then they train. crap happens, they off ultron. yay new avengers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.