Gum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
What gum do you like to chew and why and what makes it different from all the other gum? I Choose trident but i rarely chew gum. ANyway the trident whitening seems to be practical and tasty. Idk if other gums have whitening power but I trident does.

Decapitated
Orbit because it tastes better than other kinds of gum I suppose.

Yoshi Paradise
I like Trident gum.

All of the flavors are good and I chew it almost every day.

My favorite is mixed berry, of course.

JacopeX
Tie between Juicy Fruit and Chiclets but I have to keep my breath smelling good after a meal with some Winter Fresh! big grin

dadudemon
Originally posted by JacopeX
Tie between Juicy Fruit and Chiclets but I have to keep my breath smelling good after a meal with some Winter Fresh! big grin

hmm

......why not brush your teeth? confused

Yoshi Paradise
Some people don't carry around a toothbrush and a tube of toothpaste everywhere they go.

It's easier to chew gum instead.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Some people don't carry around a toothbrush and a tube of toothpaste everywhere they go.

It's easier to chew gum instead.

I carry my toothbrush and tootpaste with me everyday to work.(actually, I leave it in its case in my drawer and I recycle the toothvrush everynow and then.) I did it when I was in school. I did it when I was in college.

Is it really that hard?

JacopeX
Originally posted by dadudemon
hmm

......why not brush your teeth? confused At school? Nah.

Yoshi Paradise
I carry my toothbrush and tootpaste with me everyday to work.(actually, I leave it in its case in my drawer and I recycle the toothvrush everynow and then.) I did it when I was in school. I did it when I was in college.

Is it really that hard?
cool No, because I do that, too.

ScarletSpeed
I love the first bite into trident gum smile

Yoshi Paradise
The first bite is always the best because it's packed with flavor.

Blax_Hydralisk
Sexual innuendo ftl.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Sexual innuendo ftl.

NO! FTW! yes

Naz
The only gum I chew (unless other people give me gum) is spearmint Extra.

Yoshi Paradise
NO! FTW! yes

thumb up

Kelly_Bean
Gum's gume dude..as long as it isn't the damn fart flavored gum.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Kelly_Bean
Gum's gume dude..as long as it isn't the damn fart flavored gum.

laughing laughing laughing

Fart flavored? WTF! rolling on floor laughing

Kelly_Bean
laughing laughing laughing

Fart flavored? WTF! rolling on floor laughing
Yeah dude, you've never seen the fart gum? They have it at Spencer Gifts.
http://www.noveltieswholesale.com/fartgum.html

kodak
MR.Grum

DigiMark007
Had one piece of gum when I was a kid. Didn't like it, never had one again.

Yoshi Paradise
Do you remember the flavor and brand?

dadudemon
Originally posted by kodak
MR.Grum

Is that an extremely deep joke? meaning....is your joke referential to the classic child's book by "Dr. Seuss" called "Mr. Brown Can Moo" specifically referencing the part about the sound a hippopotamus makes when chewing gum ("Grum Grum Grum"wink while also intelligently referencing the poster here at KMC called "Mr. Grum"?

Brilliant...simply brilliant.

dadudemon
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Had one piece of gum when I was a kid. Didn't like it, never had one again.

Lies.

Blax_Hydralisk
I keep thinking that's a smoking dildo in your signature.

... just saying.

kodak
Is that an extremely deep joke? meaning....is your joke referential to the classic child's book by "Dr. Seuss" called "Mr. Brown Can Moo" specifically referencing the part about the sound a hippopotamus makes when chewing gum ("Grum Grum Grum"wink while also intelligently referencing the poster here at KMC called "Mr. Grum"?

Brilliant...simply brilliant. confused i just call Mr.grum "gum"

DigiMark007
Lies.

No, fer serial.

Originally posted by Yoshi Paradise
Do you remember the flavor and brand?

Unfortunately no. But it was just never appealing to me. I don't do tic-tacs either.

Blax_Hydralisk
Weirdo. ermm

Kelly_Bean
I keep thinking that's a smoking dildo in your signature.

... just saying.
It is. It's mine retard.

Blax_Hydralisk
Looks like Kelly_Bean's sleeping alone tonight, *sniff*

Ambiguity
I like that striped, zebra print gum. It's called like, Fruit Stripe or something.
That's the shit. smile

dadudemon
Originally posted by kodak
confused i just call Mr.grum "gum"

Its called over thinking and thats what I do. This time, I put my "thinking about things too damn much" towards humor. 313

Originally posted by DigiMark007
No, fer serial.

At first, I thought you typed "surreal"...then I looked closer...it was "serial"...now I'm like "wut?".

Blax_Hydralisk
You're the shit.

dadudemon
You're the shit.

Ain't nuthin' 'bout shitty. mad

yes, I know you didn't direct it at me.

Tempe Brennan
I just chew Wrigglys, peppermint.

Blax_Hydralisk
Ain't nuthin' 'bout shitty. mad

yes, I know you didn't direct it at me.

I didn't direct that at you.

Hoebag.

Kelly_Bean
Looks like Kelly_Bean's sleeping alone tonight, *sniff*
Good..I got tired of you farting in your sleep. Having to smell it pissed me off.

dadudemon
I didn't direct that at you.

Hoebag.

Well, you certainly don't complain about how much of a hoe I am when the lights are out. flirt

Blax_Hydralisk
You promised that you'd never speak of that in pub- look it's a problem that I have, alright? I have a condition! And it's your fault anyway, what with your greasy beaner dinners.

Blax_Hydralisk
You're all posting too fast!

Kelly_Bean
You promised that you'd never speak of that in pub- look it's a problem that I have, alright? I have a condition! And it's your fault anyway, what with your greasy beaner dinners.
Yeah and you promised you'd never stick your finger up my arsehole too but you did that anyway. I got you back by putting your bed-farting problem out in the open. And my bean dinners have nothing to do with this!

dadudemon
You're all posting too fast!

Are we too fast ...ARE WE TOO FAST!!!

or are you too slow, betch.

Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah and you promised you'd never stick your finger up my arsehole too but you did that anyway. I got you back by putting your bed-farting problem out in the open. And my bean dinners have nothing to do with this!

I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT! I'm going to the couch.

Hey Dadudemon, why don't you make like a banana and STFU before I kill you until you die?

Kelly_Bean
I DON'T WANNA HEAR IT! I'm going to the couch.

Hey Dadudemon, why don't you make like a banana and STFU before I kill you until you die?
Good. Go singe the couch fibers or something .

Blax_Hydralisk
You are so cruel to me. sad

Maybe I should take up on McLovin's offer to train you.

Strangelove
I chew Orbit or Extra. And I pretty much like all the flavors.

Lord Feron
I love bublicious but the flavor dies in like 5 mins. Why can't they just follow juicy fruit and have or something and make it last longer. I think they also pioneered the block gum instead of the lil strips, i think, maybe.

Whats up with the fusion bull crap. Why do we have to chew 2 pieces at once to get the same flavor of 1 piece of gum in other brands. confused

any comments?

Blax_Hydralisk
Yeah, fusion in BS. I just eat the packs of gum separately.

Kelly_Bean

You're the cruel one!!! No secks for you tonight.

McLovin

You can have the pooper.

I'll take the mouth.

Kelly_Bean
Originally posted by McLovin
You can have the pooper.

I'll take the mouth.
Stick anything in my ass and your d*ck will be in a jar by my bedside before you have the time to take the first thrust.

McLovin
Stick anything in my ass and your d*ck will be in a jar by my bedside before you have the time to take the first thrust.

Hahaha.

Don't look at me, I was just gonna give you a mouth full. mmm

Kelly_Bean
Hahaha.

Don't look at me, I was just gonna give you a mouth full. mmm
I'll bite that off too.

Lord Feron

didn't know some girls were so defensive about that. anyway wasent this thread about gum... roll eyes (sarcastic)

McLovin
I'll bite that off too.

It's too thick.

I like it rough anyways.

McLovin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
didn't know some girls were so defensive about that. anyway wasent this thread about gum... roll eyes (sarcastic)

You mean a thread was derailed in the otf?

Say it ain't so.

Kelly_Bean
You mean a thread was derailed in the otf?

Say it ain't so.
hanuts

Lord Feron
psssh whatever whistle

Kelly_Bean
psssh
Did ya break wind?

Lord Feron
no it would sounds more like pants ripping apart ... like "rrrriiiiipppppp" yeah idk what to write for that

Blax_Hydralisk

Just for that, you get no lube. I was going to go easy on you and use some of the peanut butter from downstairs... but now dish' nigga's gonna go dry.

You'll start to bleed soon enough though I guess, then you'll just go numb.

smile

Kelly_Bean
Just for that, you get no lube. I was going to go easy on you and use some of the peanut butter from downstairs... but now dish' nigga's gonna go dry.

You'll start to bleed soon enough though I guess, then you'll just go numb.

smile
*Gets out a chainsaw* Try me, ho!

Blax_Hydralisk
*whips it out and accidentally stabs Feron in the eye*

=Tired Hiker=
What gum do you like to chew and why and what makes it different from all the other gum? I Choose trident but i rarely chew gum. ANyway the trident whitening seems to be practical and tasty. Idk if other gums have whitening power but I trident does.

I rarely chew gum because short repetitive muscle actions cause stress.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I rarely chew gum because short repetitive muscle actions cause stress.

Really? How small does the motion have to be and I thought it would relieve stress... and if thats true why the hell did they make nicoret in gum form if it adds stress? arrgghh.... WTF tell me it aint true!

gefallen_engel
I can't chew gum, I dislocated my jaw twice so it pops really bad if I do chew gum and it hurts a lot.

Lord Feron
*whips it out and accidentally stabs Feron in the eye*

How dare you think your poor flacid excuse of a man thang can hurt me. laughing out loud *kicks Blax in the balls*

Lord Feron
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
I can't chew gum, I dislocated my jaw twice so it pops really bad if I do chew gum and it hurts a lot.

How did that happen. I think it almost happened to me when a grounder popped up and gave me a nice clock to the chin.

=Tired Hiker=
Really? How small does the motion have to be and I thought it would relieve stress... and if thats true why the hell did they make nicoret in gum form if it adds stress? arrgghh.... WTF tell me it aint true! I don't know if it's true. My friend said that to me once when I offered him a piece of gum and I thought it sounded cool. embarrasment

gefallen_engel
It happened fighting once, the second time my ex actually broke it

Lord Feron
Why did he strike you?

gefallen_engel
cuz he was a dick

=Tired Hiker=
I don't like your ex.

Lord Feron
Well hope he got something nice in return.

McLovin
All my ex's live in Texas.

gefallen_engel
I don't either

gefallen_engel
Well hope he got something nice in return.

ya, I kicked him in the cubes, he had to go to the hospital cuz it swelled up real bad laughing

Lord Feron
ya, I kicked him in the cubes, he had to go to the hospital cuz it swelled up real bad laughing

hahahaa nice laughing

=Tired Hiker=
Good!

gefallen_engel
I am sooo nice!

Lord Feron
Interesting topic, attacking women i don't condone it but im just saying if you meet an aggressive women that want to casue you harm. I understand if she slapping you block of try to avoid it. How about if she is grabbing bats, knifes, or other weapons of straight up trying to pound you. What do most men do? I know some who won't hit a girl but it a girl is acting like a animal what do you guys think is within the limits to fight back?

gefallen_engel
If a girl is acting like that then the guy has every right to slap her.

Blax_Hydralisk

gefallen_engel
raise_eyebrow

Lord Feron
So slapping would be the most a guy should do, is that what you are saying?

Lord Feron
They got some rivalry and i don't wnat to get caught in the middle of whatever t is lol

gefallen_engel
it all depends on the situation

Lord Feron
Think the closest thing a girl was to whooping my ass was when i was sparring with her. A milf I might add and we were doing martial arts. I was going light on her. Then out of no where she chuck norris spin kicks me in the face and since my guard was lowered. It hurt pretty bad but atleast i can say i got spin kicked by a milf =D

McLovin

gefallen_engel
Think the closest thing a girl was to whooping my ass was when i was sparring with her. A milf I might add and we were doing martial arts. I was going light on her. Then out of no where she chuck norris spin kicks me in the face and since my guard was lowered. It hurt pretty bad but atleast i can say i got spin kicked by a milf =D

laughing

Lord Feron
I totally agree, certain measures should be taken according to the situation. Ugh i hate girls when they try and slap me and I block and they are like "ow that hurt why did you do that for"..."too defend myself..??" anyway goodtimes =D

gefallen_engel
ya, if a female is big enough to give it out like a man then she is big enough to take it like a man

Lord Feron
Big girls scare me like amazonian status. Tall and thick (not fat) build. LIke how would i slay (have sex) with said creature? It would look silly.

gefallen_engel
laughing

Lord Feron
I wish i can be taller

Lord Feron
oh yeah got to add some gum related issue. Anyone see the 5 gum commercials. Its freaking cool the enviroments they show.

gefallen_engel
no haven't seen it

Lord Feron
I wonder when they will make meat flavored gum. Like a beef jerky that never dies!

Blax_Hydralisk
raise_eyebrow

Do I confuse?

gefallen_engel
meat flavored?
raise_eyebrow

Lord Feron
You watch tv? I know some people don't. I do sometimes.

gefallen_engel
Do I confuse?

I am always confused

Blax_Hydralisk

Lord Feron
yeah meat flavored is it that bizarre? How many people like the tast of beef and or chicken or whatever. I do. I will appreciate it. I think other people would. May acts as a way to stave off appetite. lace the gum with some XYZ chemical and poof gum that will make u less hungry but makes you feel like you ate something hearty and good.

gefallen_engel
affirmative action me? why?

McLovin

Lord Feron
You got to beat that ***** down, nigga.

Doesn't matter anyways cause us niggas got the bitches lined up. One after the other, negro.

and then you woke up lol

gefallen_engel
yeah meat flavored is it that bizarre? How many people like the tast of beef and or chicken or whatever. I do. I will appreciate it. I think other people would. May acts as a way to stave off appetite. lace the gum with some XYZ chemical and poof gum that will make u less hungry but makes you feel like you ate something hearty and good.

I don't think I would like gum meat flavored, but oh well don't matter can't chew it anyways

Lord Feron
fine we can make a meat flavored jolly rancher if you want

gefallen_engel
nah, meat flavoring isn't for me

Wålshy
what about a dick flavouring?

gefallen_engel
raise_eyebrow

McLovin
and then you woke up lol

You must be white.

gefallen_engel
laughing

Lord Feron
You must be white.
Rubbish. I'm green can you see!

gefallen_engel
falloutofchairlaughing

Lord Feron
well eventually were all gonna be the same color right? unless extremist (i.e. religious bastards or the rascist bastards or the greedy bastards) have their way. I think eventaually we will be a masses conglomerate of all races.

gefallen_engel
you might be right

Lord Feron
Hah lets see those bastards hate based on race now lol. I'm sure another bum is gonna say "hey lets kill those left handed people!" or Lets kill of those people who like different food from me. Or some other rediculous thing.

gefallen_engel
yes people will always have a stupid reason to hate

Lord Feron
Anyone watch the Dave Chapelle show and the HAters nomination?

gefallen_engel
nope

Lord Feron
awww, well it was about how much hate people had or how evil someone was. There was one guy who called a bomb threat on the special Olympics HAHAHAHA funny stuff. But anyway people flock over to the coffee thread, I command you!

gefallen_engel
ok

The Grey Fox
RUN JILL! HE'S INSANE!

gefallen_engel
who's insane?

dadudemon
Interesting topic, attacking women i don't condone it but im just saying if you meet an aggressive women that want to casue you harm. I understand if she slapping you block of try to avoid it. How about if she is grabbing bats, knifes, or other weapons of straight up trying to pound you. What do most men do? I know some who won't hit a girl but it a girl is acting like a animal what do you guys think is within the limits to fight back?

Interesting point.

Anecdote time.

So this one time....I was a dating this girl. We were a "thing"(boyfriend/girlfriend). We were only going out for about a month when I ended the relationship. She flirted with other guys too much and she had drug problems that she would not stop. Great. Fine. No problems. We parted ways with no hard feelings.

shortly afterwards, one of her stupid friends starts a rumor that I called her a skank. (not true.) So the next time she sees me, she kicks me in the nuts. I got really pissed and asked her why she did it. (She stuck around for a bit after kicking me.) She said she doesn't appreciate me spreading rumors about her being a skank. I told her that that is BS and she should get her facts straight before striking someone. We discussed it for a bit and narrowed it down to her friend and confronted her friend about the rumor that she started and she fessed up. Great....bad situation...but it cleaned up.

One day, later that week, I am sitting down in a chair in the hall before class starts. She walks up to me with those same "I'm going to kick you in the nuts again" eyes. She tries to stomp on my crotch!!! I caught her foot before it came down. I threw her foot back at her and I told her to GTF away from me and don't ever try that again...She tried it again.....immediately.no expression

I caught her foot again and kicked her square in the guts. She went flying backwards and fell flat on her back. I told her to stop listening to rumors and leave me alone. She laughed and got up. She told me she wanted to kick me in the nuts because she thought it was funny.

B**ch.

Then end. no expression

Blax_Hydralisk
Girls kick me in the nuts all the time.

They're made out of steel and negro, so I don't really feel anything though. *shrug*

dadudemon
Girls kick me in the nuts all the time.

Then maybe you shouldn't nestle your package to their buttocks all the time. no expression

They're made out of steel and negro, so I don't really feel anything though. *shrug*

Balls of steel? Do you make "clink clink" sounds when you walk? confused

Blax_Hydralisk
Then maybe you shouldn't nestle your package to their buttocks all the time. no expression

I can't help it. Anal is my middle name.

no expression

Only on Fridays. wink

dadudemon
I can't help it. Anal is my middle name.

no expression

Is that pronoucned "uh nal" with an accent mark over the second "a"?

Only on Fridays. wink

bates with foil on your balls?

Sol Valentine
Trident, Winterfresh, and Orbit.

McLovin
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/wrong-on-the-internets.png

Hahahahaha.

dadudemon
Hahahahaha.

Uh...yes, it is quite funny...but credit is due where credit is due...Schecter originally posted that.

McLovin
Uh...yes, it is quite funny...but credit is due where credit is due...Schecter originally posted that.

Hahahahahaha.

You must have a pretty mouth.

Large, also.

dadudemon
Hahahahahaha.

You must have a pretty mouth.

Large, also.

didja notice that he has changed the picture twice now?

McLovin
didja notice that he has changed the picture twice now?

No.

What did the other look like?

dadudemon
No.

What did the other look like?

you know...because you quoted it...more than once. When you put the picture up in here, originally, it was the "wrong on teh internets" picture.

Deceptively naive much? smile

Disturbed Angel
I like Dentyne Fire. mmm Got to have a pack every day. mhmm I love cinnamon and none of the other brands' cinnamon tastes as good. confused

Lord Feron
I wonder what the long term effects of chewing gum is. Can't be good

gefallen_engel
wouldn't think so

Blax_Hydralisk
Maybe you get AIDS ermm

gefallen_engel
that would suck

Blax_Hydralisk
Indeed. Big, bouncing, haaaairy testicles.

*cough*

gefallen_engel
lol

Lord Feron
youpi

gefallen_engel
licking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.