Sports?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
I like some sports but people who get fanatical! like they look like madness has possessed them does any one at like that can explain themselves? I mean I have my own ideas but I want a true sports buff to tell me. As for the people who don't really care for sports what do you think of sports and how people act sometimes and how come you don't like sports?

TRH

JacopeX
I don't understand how people hate sports. I find the activity very fun and it always keeps me going and fit. I play in teams as well for soccer. smile

ScarletSpeed
Sports are good cause we all naturally have a competitive side and sports is a great way to unleash that side of us, I dont get the part where there are literally riots after a football (soccer) match.
I like a wide range of sports such as Hockey, Baskeyball and Football but I dont love them that much to be obsessed. I like to play basketball cause I know i'm good at it and doing things that we are good at obviously make us feel better about ourselfs so I guess I see sports as a way to sort of massage my ego stick out tonguesmile

Lord Feron
massage your ego lol laughing

Lord Feron
Thats why I play video games

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lord Feron
massage your ego lol laughing

Massaging bewbs is better, imho.

ScarletSpeed
i massage my ego twice a night devil laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.