Asajj Ventress vs. Quinlan Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthsith19
Obsession Asajj and ROTS Vos. All-out battle on Mustafar.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/3/3c/VentressDarkJedi.jpg

vs.

http://images.wikia.com/starwars/images/d/d4/Quinlan.jpg

Man of Christ
asajj gets her but handed to her
hands down,
litteraly hands down as in asajj gets knocked down and her hands stomped on

Blax_Hydralisk
I think Assaj can possibly win. She's killed like, tons of Jedi, some of them masters. She's not to be underestimated.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Man of Christ
asajj gets her but handed to her
hands down,
litteraly hands down as in asajj gets knocked down and her hands stomped on
So let me get this straight. Asajj contended with Anakin and Obi-Wan just 5 months before ROTS, but Quinlan is going to hand her ass to her, hands down? Soooooooo what does that make Quinlan on Mace Windu's level or something? lol.

Janus Marius
Asajj rapes Quinlan. Literally. No fight takes place. And then he cries in the shower afterwards.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by darthsith19
So let me get this straight. Asajj contended with Anakin and Obi-Wan just 5 months before ROTS, but Quinlan is going to hand her ass to her, hands down? Soooooooo what does that make Quinlan on Mace Windu's level or something? lol.

You dont need to be on mace's level to beat asajj
anakin beat her but was he on mace's level?

NO

Vos killed Sora who studied under mace
lets see asajj do anything nearly as impressive
but falling to a padawan anakin
while Vos killed a jedi master who was in mace's league

Darth Exodus
Asajj Sith-shits on him.

But seriously, I don't really know enough about either to make a definite call, but Ventress would probably win based on my limited knowledge and the other posts.

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Man of Christ
You dont need to be on mace's level to beat asajj
anakin beat her but was he on mace's level?

NO

Vos killed Sora who studied under mace
lets see asajj do anything nearly as impressive
but falling to a padawan anakin
while Vos killed a jedi master who was in mace's league

So Asajj flooring everyone else she fought against, including Kit Fisto, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and several other Jedi knights and masters (She recounts her considerable kill list in Dark Rendezvous) is somehow not as good as killing Sora Bulq? Likewise, Asajj nearly defeated Anakin twice and he had to embrace his rage to overcome her both times.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Janus Marius
So Asajj flooring everyone else she fought against, including Kit Fisto, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and several other Jedi knights and masters (She recounts her considerable kill list in Dark Rendezvous) is somehow not as good as killing Sora Bulq? Likewise, Asajj nearly defeated Anakin twice and he had to embrace his rage to overcome her both times.

The argument you have used employs the
A>B>C , A>C
logic which doesnt work here
if we used your argument we could say that padawan anakin suprasses kit and obi wan because he beat asajj who fought kit and obi

but this is clearly not the case.

Blax_Hydralisk
And you're argument is that because Vos beat some pathetic padawan of Mace Windu's, who Windu himself states didn't even master his own form of combat, he can beat Assaj?

Assaj has a MUCH better track record then Vos who's greatest feats are simply beating Bulq.

Man of Christ
quinlan knows enough vapaad to kill a weakling like asajj

Blax_Hydralisk
No he doesn't.

... that was easy.

Man of Christ
asajj fell at the snap of dooku's fingers
she lost to a PADAWAN ankin
she isnt that impressive

Blax_Hydralisk
Padawan Anakin would probably tool Vos and Bulq too.

I don't see what your point is. And Dook WTFpwnt'd Bulq as well. Again, this is all irrelevent...

Light_Sith
The guy can't even hold his Saber properly.

Ventress wins easily.

Faunus
Vos got outclassed by Agen Kolar, could barely shake off K'Kruhk, and had his ass handed to him by Sora for the majority of the fight. Hell, he only won when Bulq had him on his knees and left himself open in the most idiotic move of his life.

A neophyte Ventress outclassed Kit Fisto and Obi-Wan a year into the Clone War, beat the crap out of K'Kruhk and three other Jedi at the same time with a smile on her face, and almost managed to kill Anakin and Obi-Wan about ten times.

Yeah. Vos gets pwned, hard.

Council#13
laughing out loud I love Janus' sig!

This is a good fight, and I don't know who would win.

Originally posted by Faunus
Vos got outclassed by Agen Kolar, could barely shake off K'Kruhk, and had his ass handed to him by Sora for the majority of the fight.

A neophyte Ventress outclassed Kit Fisto and Obi-Wan a year into the Clone War, beat the crap out of K'Kruhk and three other Jedi at the same time with a smile on her face, and almost managed to kill Anakin and Obi-Wan about ten times.

Vos knew that Agen didn't know that he was still an agent for the Council. He also wasn't trying to kill K'Kruhk. And Sora was one of the Order's finest swordsmen.

True, she did beat Kit Fisto. The majority of the Jedi she fought in Schism were barely more than Padawan learners.

Faunus
Originally posted by Council#13
Vos knew that Agen didn't know that he was still an agent for the Council.Obviously. What's your point?

The fact that Kolar believed he'd gone bad would simply make it easier for Vos to keep up appearances.
That didn't stop him from letting K'Kruhk fall several hundred meters to what could have easily been his death.

And K'Kruhk wasn't trying to kill Vos either, just apprehend him.
I know. And Quinlan only managed to kill him when Aayla helped clear his mind, which was after Sora put him on his knees and was about to deal the finishing blow. Vos was getting tooled up until that point, so it's not a valid argument in his favor.
She beat Kit Fisto and immediately proceeded to knock Obi-Wan on his ass, where he would have been killed if Fisto hadn't intervened and knocked them into the water. One year into the war, when she was still comparatively raw.

In her duels with Anakin, he only managed to overcome her both times after she pissed him off enough that he surrendered to the dark side, and Obi-Wan never actually managed to defeat her on solid ground - he always just escaped.

Seriously. Vos is never portrayed as anything more than a perhaps above-average Jedi, and has very little going for him in terms of showings. Ventress is one of the fiercest combatants the Clone Wars give rise to, as is shown by her ridiculous number of accomplishments.

darthsith19
I agree with Faunus that Asajj would win, but Vos is kind of like Obi-Wan - he seems to get lucky quite often, (with Khaleen in particular wink ). If he gets lucky he does have a chance, I'd say. And although he did have a close battle with K'Kruhk, he did get away in the end. And he completely owned Tol Skorr before he faced Sora Bulq, and in one comic he fights Skorr and another one of Dooku's acolytes 2 on 1 and beats them easily. That's the comic where he first meets Dooku.

skywalker833
Asajj possibly would have beat Obi 1 in cestus deception if it weren't for Kit Fisto. Quinlan will get pwned.

Bobafett34
vo

WollfMyth
Asajj murders him. She fought and defeated Jedi more skilled than Quinlan.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.