Darth Maul Vs Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

laser7455
Who wins?

1.Saber battle
2.Force battle
3.All out

Janus Marius
Use the Search, Noob.

Blax_Hydralisk
NO U!

I wasn't aware "noob" was now an official title...

Janus Marius
It is. There's levels of Noob, too.

Noob Initiate- these are newbie noobs.

Noob Padawan- Just learning the ways of the Noob Side.

Noob Warrior- Fighting for the right to be noobified.

And Noob Master- beings of truly low intelligence who are often eliminated because they click on those flash ads on the top of the webpage.

Blax_Hydralisk
Ya know, those flash ads have gotten me quite a few times.

McDonalds isn't just a job, it's a career. Understand that Janus.

Janus Marius
Careers have standards though.

Blax_Hydralisk
Burger King doesn't have cool ads like that.

On another note, this same guy's been working at the McDonalds I go to for like two years and he hasn't been promoted or anything. I think it's time he moved on.

Janus Marius
I was overqualified to work at BK, literally.

Blax_Hydralisk
lol. You're a photographer right?

Janus Marius
No, currently I'm a CSR. Which basically means I'm a doormat to any ******* who pays for service through my company. People will say anything over the phone because they feel empowered as customers in a highly competitive world, but if I had been behind a counter, they wouldn't say even half of such things.

darthsith19
Originally posted by Janus Marius
It is. There's levels of Noob, too.

Noob Initiate- these are newbie noobs.

Noob Padawan- Just learning the ways of the Noob Side.

Noob Warrior- Fighting for the right to be noobified.

And Noob Master- beings of truly low intelligence who are often eliminated because they click on those flash ads on the top of the webpage.
ROFLAO!!! laughing

Light_Sith
Noob is an irrational title.

Newbie is more rational.

Darth Exodus
Rationality is overrated

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Darth Exodus
Rationality is overrated

http://i31.tinypic.com/29wk021.jpg

Blax_Hydralisk
I'm offended. sad

Expect exploding The Watchtower magazines in your future, Janus. I'm putting you back on the list.

Janus Marius
Considering the plow truck wrecked my mailbox this winter again, I'll be okay.

Faunus
lol

You're sad.

Lord Knightfa11
Originally posted by Janus Marius
http://i31.tinypic.com/29wk021.jpg

holy crap... bunch of stupid believers.... or idiots...

im pretty sure that what that meant to say is

worldly and/or flawed man's reasoning is the most dangerous enemy religion can have....

EXAMPLE:

here is how the universe began according to the "reasoners" and "scientists"

the universe was all helium gas.

hellium gas exploded.

it then proceded to make countless substances, elements, planets, and rocks. one of these big rocks out in space just happened to have spawned clouds. these clouds rained moisture (god knows where from) on the rocks for millions of years (Wait, no precipitation cycle? water-->vapor-->clouds-->water? thus no new water could be made!!!)

this water somehow turned into soup. rocks and water=soup... doesnt make sense to me. and one cell was formed (a cell is an infinitely complicated thing, dont get me started, when evolution was thought up, a cell was thought simple) and then the cell turned into all life as we know it...

where did the water and rocks and gas come from? the helium? where did the water to fill the earth with soup come from? the helium? how did rocks and water turn into nutritious soup capable of sustaining life? where did the one celled organism come from? the rocks? the water? the "soup"?

so many questions, and yet this is what they teach in public schools and use to outdate christianity and religion.

i just reasoned that reason is the greatest freind to religion. these are obviously pretty stupid christians in that church.

Light_Sith
Gravity is only a theory!

I am a member of the Church of the FSM and want Intelligent Falling to be taught in UK schools.

Janus Marius
FSM rules.

xxxpoppunker182
are you really a part of the flying spahgetti monster church?

Darth Exodus
I think you need some work on your Big Bang theory. It's a well documented and thought out theory and has numeruos pieces of corroberating evidence. None that I can name now sadly (I'm a poor scientist at best and was ill the day the BB theory was taught in class) but rest assured , they do exist. Steven Hawkins isn't that smart for nothing.
And no offence, but it seems like a better theory than any of the Christian ones.

Blax_Hydralisk
Heathen dog.

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Heathen dog.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/6/6e/Touched_by_His_Noodly_Appendage.jpg

Blax_Hydralisk
Uncalled for. Now the page is stretched out sad

And Janus.. EoD is raping my computer right now as I try to load it. It usually works fine on the index page, but starts to slow down considerably when I try to go into a thread.

Does that happen to you, too? I think it might be all the smileys or something.

Janus Marius
It could be. Sometimes if the images are all hosted in separate places it doesn't load easily for me. Try switching skins to see if that helps.

Faunus
Not to be petty, but Michelangelo liked 'em small. It looks like a wart.

Darth Exodus
WOW!!! Is that actually meant to be someones manhood? Michelangelo gets raped by Da Vinci in terms of anatomical correctness. Although I was told that people were smaller back then, just not in that way.

Captain REX
Okay, this needs to be closed as it is far too off-topic...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.