Who's The Most Dangerous Non Superpower Villain On Earth?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thadarknite84
The Joker Vs Lex Luthor Vs Red Skull

They have 1 hour of prep

Weapons are permitted

Who Wins?

grey fox
Luthor by far.

In that hour of Prep he constructs some kind of battle-suit powerful enough to at least kill Thing and Hacks into a Orbital Laser to raze the area in case something goes wrong.

Joker will just grab some goons, Smilex and a pack of Razor playing cards. Maybe lay a few traps. Kingpin would wear some Kevlar and grab a Laser cane.

I think we can all see the clear winner here.

Master-Borg
Luthor

Kingpin's an assclown.

Joker's not very ambitious.

Soljer
I would say Doom, but I suppose his magical abilities and Ovoid mindswap would be considered superpowers.

Juntai
I'd go with Lex, but it's fair to note that Joker whacks more heros, villains, and bystanders than anyone in a given comic, save large event type comics, ala Chesire taking out a country, ww3, a 'crisis', Scarlet witch and whatever.

steverules
Lex

Although Joker has his gas I think Luthor would have protection from that

Etrigan
Lex. Frankly I consider Joker to be more dangerous in the sense that he's far more unpredictable, more frightening, and kills LOTS of people. But Lex would win on sheer prep-power.

janus77
why isn't Doom in the running?
in terms of being the most dangerous, he's leagues above these amateurs. he could destroy the universe if he wants, he's had the power to destroy the universe and beyond.

Laminator_X
Dick Cheney takes'em all.

Etrigan
Originally posted by janus77
why isn't Doom in the running?
in terms of being the most dangerous, he's leagues above these amateurs. he could destroy the universe if he wants, he's had the power to destroy the universe and beyond.

I don't think Doom is non-superpower.

janus77
Originally posted by Laminator_X
Dick Cheney takes'em all.
I thought he was straight?

Cheney's not up there with the big hitters, wait till Kissinger and Brzezinski get their meat-puppets in office again.

janus77
Originally posted by Etrigan
aside from magic, I don't recall him having any powers at all... it's all just ingenuity ans planning.

Etrigan
aside from magic, I don't recall him having any powers at all... it's all just ingenuity ans planning.

That's fair enough. To be honest I was thinking of "powers" as being his suit, which has forcefield, electric blasts, and things like that.

janus77
I realise, I just see them as manifestations of his ingenuity...

Etrigan
Aye. I reckon he probably should be one of the contesting villains. He's the only one who would pose a match for Lex.

horrorwolf
Luthor. I would consider Doom a larger threat...but yeah, he has powers.

Eon Blue
Lex Luthor, though I'd vote for Doom if he was listed. Kingpin is a nobody.

Joker is cooler, though. Much cooler.

Etrigan
Originally posted by Eon Blue

Kingpin is far from a nobody, but compared to Doom and Lex he fails almost as massively as his waist.

janus77
Originally posted by Eon Blue

Joker is cooler, though. Much cooler.
indeed. though he has to be, he's squaring off against THE BATMAN!

Avlon
Originally posted by Juntai
I'd go with Lex, but it's fair to note that Joker whacks more heros, villains, and bystanders than anyone in a given comic, save large event type comics, ala Chesire taking out a country, ww3, a 'crisis', Scarlet witch and whatever.

For the most part, I agree. I think Luthor's bodycount on heroes exceed's jokers after the events in "52" though.

Endrict Nuul
Lex Takes this with ease.

janus77
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
No Punisher? sad
is he a villain now?

hmm, just remembered this other character called Narc, wonder what happened with him.

Endrict Nuul
is he a villain now?

hmm, just remembered this other character called Narc, wonder what happened with him.

Back in the day he was as a Spider-man villain....but as you can see I corrected myself by talking that out. I didn't read the part saying only villains.

Lord Feron
Tasky count? its not like powers its muscle memory but idk i can see how it can be argued.

psycho gundam
pres. Bush or the pope, depends on ones outlook.

skyfather
JOE Q

Bentley
Joe Q is a skrull.

skyfather
Originally posted by Bentley
Joe Q is a ass.
i agree

Combat_Guru
The Joker is a true sociopath, who's mental illness is matched only by it's capacity for destruction. While Lex Luther might have a greater capacity for destruction, he is not as dangerous as some one who doesn't care about anything, at least Lex can be bullied or bought, or even reasoned with, the Joker is just insane, he does not conceive the universe the way we do.

The Joker takes the cake.

Tron
I vote adding the Red Skull to this list, and taking Kingpin out, cause I honestly think he doesn't compare to the rest.

Endrict Nuul
Damien Wayne.. Muahahahaha.

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Tron
I vote adding the Red Skull to this list, and taking Kingpin out, cause I honestly think he doesn't compare to the rest.

Fine with me, and I think the Joker is clearly the most dangerous, he could have Lex Corp rigged to blow while Luthor is thinking of a plan. The Joker is beyond crazy, even someone who is as smart as Batman can't fully understand the Joker. Killing is a joke to him, he would kill himself just to kill everyone else.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by thadarknite84
Fine with me, and I think the Joker is clearly the most dangerous, he could have Lex Corp rigged to blow while Luthor is thinking of a plan. The Joker is beyond crazy, even someone who is as smart as Batman can't fully understand the Joker. Killing is a joke to him, he would kill himself just to kill everyone else.

Agreed.

illadelph12
Didn't PC Luthor once create a laser canon out of a tin can, some lenses from a pair of glasses, and an orange or something like that? I thought I remembered seeing the scans of that on here and almost fell out of my chair laughing.

Hazsekswthurmom
Originally posted by illadelph12
Didn't PC Luthor once create a laser canon out of a tin can, some lenses from a pair of glasses, and an orange or something like that? I thought I remembered seeing the scans of that on here and almost fell out of my chair laughing. I think it was a time machine.

Endless Mike
Luthor

Endless Mike
Didn't PC Luthor once create a laser canon out of a tin can, some lenses from a pair of glasses, and an orange or something like that? I thought I remembered seeing the scans of that on here and almost fell out of my chair laughing.

http://www.superdickery.com/science/18.html

Deathstroke
Originally posted by Endless Mike
That is why Luthor owns.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Deathstroke
That is why Luthor owns.

His scientific knowledge doesn't make him more dangerous than the Joker any more than power makes the president more dangerous than a homicidal maniac.

King_Mungi
Kang and the Master deserve mention

psycho gundam
don't forget hitler

Deathstroke
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
His scientific knowledge doesn't make him more dangerous than the Joker any more than power makes the president more dangerous than a homicidal maniac.

Depends on whether or not the president wants you dead.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Deathstroke
Depends on whether or not the president wants you dead.

The point is that the Joker is more dangerous despite his knowledge of science.

illadelph12
Originally posted by Endless Mike

http://www.superdickery.com/images/science/luthorstimedevice0sq.jpg

crylaugh0crylaugh0crylaugh0crylaugh0crylaugh0cryla
ugh0

God dammit... laughing

Deathstroke
Originally posted by Combat_Guru
The point is that the Joker is more dangerous despite his knowledge of science.
Joker is definitely the last person I'd want to meet in a dark alley, but I just feel that Luthor could do more on a larger scale.

Mindset
http://www.superdickery.com/images/science/luthorstimedevice0sq.jpg

crylaugh0crylaugh0crylaugh0crylaugh0crylaugh0cryla
ugh0

God dammit... laughing

DC comes up with the craziest shit

Tron

I can change it if you like.

Southern_Rebel
The thread is not about which character is more dangerous in general...it's about who would win in a battle of prep...and that clearly goes to Lex.

For instance...who's more dangerous?....Rambo or Albert Einstein? Rambo has a larger body count...so, he appears more dangerous, eh? Well, with prep....Einstein could create a megaton bomb that could blow up Rambo and a hell of a lot of other people with him....yet, Einstein himself doesn't have a body count....but, he sure could have a hell of a body count with prep time.

Lex is more dangerous...not because he's insane like the Joker...but, because he's smarter and more calculating than the Joker.

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Tron
I can change it if you like.

Sure, that's even betters.

tjcoady
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel
The thread is not about which character is more dangerous in general...it's about who would win in a battle of prep...and that clearly goes to Lex.

For instance...who's more dangerous?....Rambo or Albert Einstein? Rambo has a larger body count...so, he appears more dangerous, eh? Well, with prep....Einstein could create a megaton bomb that could blow up Rambo and a hell of a lot of other people with him....yet, Einstein himself doesn't have a body count....but, he sure could have a hell of a body count with prep time.

Lex is more dangerous...not because he's insane like the Joker...but, because he's smarter and more calculating than the Joker.

Well said.

Although Doom ought to be on the list. The Ovoid mind swap and his (frankly, somewhat overrated) magical abilities are techniques that he's learned, rather than intrinsic super-powers. In the MU or the DCU anyone could learn them, even if they don't have mystical abilities in their bloodline.

Doom versus Luthor is a battle I'd love to see take place in a comic book. Preferably written by Matt Fraction.

Combat_Guru
Originally posted by Southern_Rebel

Fair enough.

Tron
Sure, that's even betters.

Done. Poll's also changed and reset.

TricksterPriest
Joker's prep deserves mention. The man is not as low as some would claim. Ra's Al Ghul says the joker is smarter than him. Joker with prep, has taken over cities and killed millions. Joker's last laugh, Emperor Joker, etc.

I think the clown is being sold short. erm

ThaRegul8r
Originally posted by tjcoady
Doom ought to be on the list. The Ovoid mind swap and his (frankly, somewhat overrated) magical abilities are techniques that he's learned, rather than intrinsic super-powers. In the MU or the DCU anyone could learn them, even if they don't have mystical abilities in their bloodline.

Exactly what I was going to say in regards to these statements:

Originally posted by Soljer
I would say Doom, but I suppose his magical abilities and Ovoid mindswap would be considered superpowers.

Originally posted by Etrigan

Originally posted by horrorwolf
Luthor. I would consider Doom a larger threat...but yeah, he has powers.

Endrict Nuul
Bendix in Wildstorm is pretty damn dangerous.

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Bendix in Wildstorm is pretty damn dangerous.

Could he give Batman any trouble? Joker technically is not the most dangerous compared to villains like; Killer Croc or Bane. And that's because they have clear advantages over him in terms of physical prowess. But the Joker is the most difficult for Batman to handle. In fact most other villains think twice before they even consider working with him, even Lex Luthor. Joker takes this fight because he is a psychotic geniuses, and he is so unpredictable.

Endrict Nuul
Could he give Batman any trouble? Joker technically is not the most dangerous compared to villains like; Killer Croc or Bane. And that's because they have clear advantages over him in terms of physical prowess. But the Joker is the most difficult for Batman to handle. In fact most other villains think twice before they even consider working with him, even Lex Luthor. Joker takes this fight because he is a psychotic geniuses, and he is so unpredictable.

Imo he is kinda like Lex is to Superman but only for The Authority instead.

Erik-Lensherr
Lex, but only due to having better resources.

Joker is seriously underrated.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr

Agreed

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Erik-Lensherr

I also agree. The Joker is at a level that's in some ways, are a view of what Batman could be if he was evil. I know that the cartoons are not canon with the comics. But in the Justice League animated series. The Joker had by far the best plot, and he almost had the JLA. When He and the Royal Flush Gang along with Ace Placed bombs around the city for the JLA to find and dismantle, while everyone at home watching it broadcast on TV had become insane. Thanks to Ace, and the JLA had no idea until the very end.

janus77
Lex seems like a mediocre 'genius' to me, never matching the insanity and true genius of The Joker.

the Joker-Batman mirror relationship thing sounds promising, certainly the Joker's just as dedicated and even more absorbed in his alter-ego...

thadarknite84
The Joker is definitely the most dangerous.

Bouboumaster
Tony Stark. Followed by Luthor

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
Tony Stark. Followed by Luthor

Iron Man is not in the contest.

Bouboumaster
Iron Man is not in the contest.

But he would win.

Ask Anti-registration shifty

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
But he would win.

Ask Anti-registration shifty

Iron Man is irrelevant to the thread. It's between Joker, Lex Luthor, and Red Skull.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.