Black Panther vs. Kingpin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Etrigan
Black Panther (T'Challa) vs the Kingpin (Wilson Fisk.)

They fight wearing only loincloths in a large circular sandpit, but despite the fact that they have no gadgets or weapons, both of them get an hour prep (they can use it to study the other's fighting style or plan combat tactics, or whatever else they want to do.)

Who wins?

janus77
don't know enough about the BP's powers/armour but he did arm-bar Surfer so that should equate with an auto-win.

Etrigan
Holy god. When was that? Do you have a scan?

And also, that was probably when BP was wearing his vibranium armor. Here, they are only wearing loincloths.

Endrict Nuul
BP takes this.

Etrigan
Considering that Cap with shield, costume, everything was beaten easily by Fisk, and T'Challa has no armor or weapons, are you so sure?

janus77
Originally posted by Etrigan
Holy god. When was that? Do you have a scan?

And also, that was probably when BP was wearing his vibranium armor. Here, they are only wearing loincloths.
there's scans somewhere in here.

Surfer was not only arm-barred, but suffered the indignity of having a pissy Storm and BP talk down to him no.

Etrigan
Originally posted by janus77
there's scans somewhere in here.

I'll have a look for 'em. Would they be in the BP respect thread perchance? Because I haven't looked there in a while.

Lord Feron
Considering that Cap with shield, costume, everything was beaten easily by Fisk, and T'Challa has no armor or weapons, are you so sure?

KP beat Cap? darn i don't like KP but if thats true idk. KP basically fights with nothing but his hands as far as i understand. Without BP gear (does he have long nails, that can kinda hurt) is at a big disadvantage. I feel that BP is a better fighter but in the pure strength dept I assume KP is stronger but how much? As it stands i say 6/10 kingpin

janus77
I haven't checked there either, I'm too lazy to search back for the thread unfortunately sad, but yeah... they're likely to be in the BP and/or Storm respect threads.

but you don't want to see them no best just pretend it never happened... like umm anything featuring The Penguin no expression.

Etrigan
Originally posted by Lord Feron
KP beat Cap? darn i don't like KP but if thats true idk. KP basically fights with nothing but his hands as far as i understand. Without BP gear (does he have long nails, that can kinda hurt) is at a big disadvantage. I feel that BP is a better fighter but in the pure strength dept I assume KP is stronger but how much? As it stands i say 6/10 kingpin

The scans of Fisk beating Cap are in the Kingpin Respect Thread, if you're interested. And yeah, I'd say Kingpin was stronger...BP is definitely more acrobatic and has more eclectic fighting skills though.

Lord Feron
How many drop kicks to the face can Fisk take?

Lord Feron
i ask the drop kick thing because if BP can roun around the pit jump off the wall and land on Fisk's face a few times it might bring the big guy down. Then again Fisk will learn this tactic and find a way to defend himself and/or BP gets tired slows down too much and he is done for.

Etrigan
He took a great deal from Red Skull when they fought, and one or two in knees as well. And then he fell on Skull and won.

Mind you, Panther is better than Red Skull in terms of acrobatics and H2H.

Phantom Zone
He took a great deal from Red Skull when they fought, and one or two in knees as well. And then he fell on Skull and won.

Mind you, Panther is better than Red Skull in terms of acrobatics and H2H.

I think RS has superstrength in that ocassion. BP for the win.

Bentley
Panther should win this, if Daredevil can beat KP, so can Panther.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Bentley
Panther should win this, if Daredevil can beat KP, so can Panther.

the current version of BP is upgraded as well. Hes superhuman and not peak.......which is really the samething anyway. roll eyes (sarcastic)

guy222
T'Challa

BruceSkywalker
T'Challa

Etrigan
Any particular reasons?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.