Shin Akuma/M.Bison/Gill Vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thadarknite84
Superman is not permitted to use his heat beams or ice breath.

Shin Akuma/ M.Bison/Gill are at their best

Can this team take down the Man Of Steel?

Mindset
Is Superman permitted to move?

If so, he wins.

Endrict Nuul
Supes crushes them with ease.....PLEASE NO MORE OF THESE THREADS.

Priest
I agree with Steve.

thadarknite84
Originally posted by Mindset
Is Superman permitted to move?

If so, he wins.

Lol... Well I guest so. I just wanted to see what people will say when they see this thread. I remember that thread "Shin Akuma Vs Hulk". Some people thought that Akuma had a chance with the raging demon. I guest Superman is too much for them.

psycho gundam
neutering superman is not necessary.

gill is immortal, possesses pryokinesis and cryokinesis, etc.

m. bison possesses an immortal soul, has complete mastery over psycho power(soul power's unleashed form)(soul power is like the force in starwars but also gives the user electromagnetic abilities and teleportation)

and akuma can send anyone to hell on a whim

vlaaad12345
So gill can be immortal in space,bison can be immortal in the sun and akuma can get backhanded into death before he realizes superman ever moved,street fighter chars arent on supermans level.

Endrict Nuul
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
So gill can be immortal in space,bison can be immortal in the sun and akuma can get backhanded into death before he realizes superman ever moved,street fighter chars arent on supermans level.

This is why they shouldn't be allowed in here. Some how some people claim they are Gods and beat everyone....but most people don't know about their so called super feats.

Mindset

laughing

vlaaad12345
Its true,street fighter characters arent nearly as powerful as some people claim they are.

psycho gundam
the only thing that has to stop is people making superman do things that are out of character. how many times has superman in the vs forum sent someone/something into the sun, 1 billion, how many times has superman done so in comics, maybe twice, darkseid should have twenty sun trips by now shouldn't he?

vlaaad12345
If hes done it more then once he can use it in a fight,although he wouldnt even have to do that stuff he could casually backhand everyone of them and they are knocked the hell out.

psycho gundam
akuma sending someone to hell, in character
bison mind bending someone to make them do evil, in character

gill is different because in character he is very benevolent so to speak, but his "good" deeds are not asked for but forced.
superman won't be fighting him like he would the hulk, more like a more powerful lex luthor that is immortal and can fight back.

psycho gundam
If hes done it more then once he can use it in a fight,although he wouldnt even have to do that stuff he could casually backhand everyone of them and they are knocked the hell out. can and will are different things, especially when the boyscout is concerned.

celestialdemon
Superman blinks and they all die.

psycho gundam
what does that mean?

celestialdemon
It means that these guys are less than nothing to Superman.

Dark-Jaxx
Superman flicks their heads off.

Gill then resurrects, and Clark farts and sends him in space.

psycho gundam
that wasn't even funny.

I could say akuma sends superman to hell as gill talks to him or as bison holds him via psycho power, but it probably wouldn't work on superman right...............

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by psycho gundam
that wasn't even funny.

I could say akuma sends superman to hell as gill talks to him or as bison holds him via psycho power, but it probably wouldn't work on superman right............... Neither is this thread.

Really? Psycho Power will hold Supes? Show me it being used on someone as strong as Superman. Seriously, do it.

Gill TALKS to him!?

Superman can kill all three before they move, and only Gill can resurrect instantly.

celestialdemon
that wasn't even funny.

I could say akuma sends superman to hell as gill talks to him or as bison holds him via psycho power, but it probably wouldn't work on superman right...............

The reason it doesn't work is because no one in the SF realm has faced anyone as powerful as Superman. His feats dwarf anything they have ever done.

psycho gundam
thats because people always say superman is better than whomever he is placed against, even the silver surfer.

Dark-Jaxx
The reason why Superman has better feats than SF is because people always say he is better than who he is faced against...wtf?

celestialdemon
thats because people always say superman is better than whomever he is placed against, even the silver surfer.

No way. Do a poll, and I'll bet you more people pick SS over Superman.

Badabing
Originally posted by thadarknite84
Superman is not permitted to use his heat beams or ice breath.

Shin Akuma/ M.Bison/Gill are at their best

Can this team take down the Man Of Steel?

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Supes crushes them with ease.....PLEASE NO MORE OF THESE THREADS.

Closed.....durwave

Edit: Apparently somebody has a problem with this thread being closed. Video game characters are not allowed in this forum. Street Fighter is mostly known for the game. On KMC, Superman wins this fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.