300 versus Cloverfield

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Impossible you say ? Improbable you cry, Nay fools, I say thee nay !!!

Loki witnesses Clover smashing up NY and decides he wants a piece of the action. Delving through Midgards past he comes across the 300 marching to war. After disguising himself as Ares he offers them a total victory against King Xerxes if they complete a single challenge for him.

They must KILL Clover.

To do this however 'Ares' does the following.....

A. Give them 24 hours to watch the beast in its Habitat (New York)
B. Enchanted Weaponry. The enchantment is Class 50 strength to the holder, Instantly returns to the wielders hands, Unbreakable.
C. Spidermans pre-BND powers.
D. 1 Year to train with these new abilities.

Stipulations : No pis, No Cis

Who wins ?

ScarletSpeed
was cloverfield a comic no expression

Terryc250
Guns and tanks couldnt phase Cloverfield, they had to nuke him to kill it, im pretty sure 300's spears wont phase it either, plus Cloverfield has his own little army of bugs

grey fox
Originally posted by Terryc250
Guns and tanks couldnt phase Cloverfield, they had to nuke him to kill it, im pretty sure 300's spears wont phase it either, plus Cloverfield has his own little army of bugs

300 Class 75's with Unbreakable Spears ? I'd like to think they'd at least knock it over.

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, they can do it IMO.

Knowsbleed33
Cloverfield monster brushes the 300 aside with ease. He survived a nuclear bomb after all.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by ScarletSpeed
was cloverfield a comic no expression

No.

grey fox
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Cloverfield monster brushes the 300 aside with ease. He survived a nuclear bomb after all.

It was't a nuke.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by grey fox
It was't a nuke.

At the very end it was. hence the recording after the credits that says "It's still alive."

grey fox
At the very end it was. hence the recording after the credits that says "It's still alive."

No it wasn't. Those credits also say 'Help us', it could be either one or sheer coincidence.

BlaqChaos
If it was a nuke then the camera would not have survived.

tjcoady
300 super-trained warriors with Spiderman's agility, speed, and strength on top of an additional plus 50 tons of strength?

I'd say they could beat it.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
If it was a nuke then the camera would not have survived.

It would if it had been buried under something.

MightyEInherjar
It wasn't a nuke, it was a MOAB.

Sado22
MOAB= mother of all bombs mad

Tron

If it was a nuke, there'd be nothing for it to be buried under, cause there'd be no Manhattan, and anything else within a few mile radius.

And so I'm clear, they not only get a class 20 upgrade, but a class 50 upgrade as well?

Sado22
CLOSE THREAD mad

Tron
Originally posted by Sado22
CLOSE THREAD mad

How about no?

Sado22
....not a comic book character. otherwise bring back the other comic book vs non-comic threads. smile

Tron
The mods of the forums close which threads we feel we absolutely need to close. Thank you for you enthusiasm, but we really don't need you to tell us how to do our jobs.

Back to the topic at hand...

Sado22
then unblock:
-frank castle VS john mcclane
-akuma vs hulk

erm

grey fox
then unblock:
-frank castle VS john mcclane
-akuma vs hulk

erm

300 is a comic and Cloverfield is a manga. Both are also very 'comic booky' and Cloverfield has had several other threads.

In short, stop whinging.

Sado22
right......and even when no one knew that, he didn't block it then either. and how the HELL is this thread supposed to be "reasonable" anyway?
stop yammering erm

Sam Z
right......and even when no one knew that, he didn't block it then either. and how the HELL is this thread supposed to be "reasonable" anyway?
stop yammering erm The mod made a decision, stop whining dude.

Sado22
i'm just puling his leg.
and "hello" yourself, jackass! mad

Sam Z
thumb down

Sado22
thumbup

Sam Z
no

K3VIL
The Cloverfield monster not only possess for sure Class 100 Strength considering his dimension, but very high durability, the bomb dropped on it in the end was useless, Class 75 of Strength and enchanted weapons may, and I say MAY just annoy it.Now if you give just Leonida Ares weapons and armor, plus Thor level strength and durability and flight, you will have a different match, otherwise, CURBSTOMP

Knowsbleed33
Nuke or not, what the heck are the 300 going to do to this monster? Nothing they used on it worked. Not to mention it has its own army of little creatures it can send out.

Ban Mido
Daaaang...Honestly I'm not sure....I mean with all the upgrades they get, they would be quite the force to be reckoned with. Then again, Clover was MASSIVE...So I have no idea ^_^;

I think to give them a slight advantage they should have Pre-Crisis Superman, World War Hulk, Batman with one year of prep, and Wolverine on their side...but then again maybe that's overkill =/?

Dark-Jaxx
So he was still alive at the end. But does that mean it just brushed it off? For all we know it was BARELY alive. And people got pissed at me for drawing conclusions on the SMP big bang thing...

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
So he was still alive at the end. But does that mean it just brushed it off? For all we know it was BARELY alive. And people got pissed at me for drawing conclusions on the SMP big bang thing...

No clue what condition it was in. All the recording said was "It's still alive".

Blax_Hydralisk
There's more proof pointing to Clovie just brushing it off then there is saying it nearly finished him, considering it continues to rape the city afterwards.

grey fox
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
There's more proof pointing to Clovie just brushing it off then there is saying it nearly finished him, considering it continues to rape the city afterwards.

Why do you assume that ?

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
There's more proof pointing to Clovie just brushing it off then there is saying it nearly finished him, considering it continues to rape the city afterwards. When do we see him continue to rape the city?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.