Coffee?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
What do you guys know about different Coffees? What store makes the coffee you like to drink? What if your fav type of coffee and why? Is decaf a imposter and useless version of coffee or a partical way to taste coffee without the caffeine but then again isnt it the point is to get the cafeine. How do you like your coffee?

The Grey Fox
I like mine De-sockinated.

gefallen_engel
laughing

McLovin
Originally posted by Lord Feron
How do you like your coffee?

How I like my men.

Black.

Originally posted by The Grey Fox
I like mine De-sockinated.

haermm

Mairuzu
k

gefallen_engel
I like my coffee like me....sweet
laughing

Mairuzu
its a trap

Lord Feron
I like a touch of sugar and a touch of whole milk.

gefallen_engel
whats a trap?

Lord Feron
HONEY TRAP!

gefallen_engel
confused

GCG
I heard the most expensive coffee comes from a monkey's pooper in Java, Indinesia...etc.

I swear!

gefallen_engel
EEWWWWW!

GCG
here is the link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopi_Luwak

Lord Feron
Yeah i like coffee but im good with that....

gefallen_engel
I think I heard that thing about the berries before

GCG
it does not sound berry good at all

Lord Feron
People think Starbucks is overrated?

gefallen_engel
sounds berry gross

gefallen_engel
People think Starbucks is overrated?

yes

Lord Feron
Think DD is overrated as well or the coffee that the normal non-snobbish people drink?

gefallen_engel
don't know

The Grey Fox
Wow, what a mansion!

GCG
Never tried StarBucks in my life.......I mean its only coffee.

gefallen_engel
confused

The Grey Fox
Originally posted by GCG
Never tried StarBucks in my life.......I mean its only coffee. it tastes nasty

gefallen_engel
I'm too cheap to buy starbucks coffee, I have better things to do with my money, like pay my loans

The Grey Fox
Starbucks is overpriced for the fake crap they sell there.

gefallen_engel
true, true

Lord Feron
Wish there was one of those small coffee shops near me. Where everybody knows your name and they got the stuff fresh off the boat =D

Lord Feron
I'm testing out different beans and then testing out the type of grinding i like. so far i'm a novice at best but I think cofee is almost as elaborate as wine imo.

gefallen_engel
i buy mine already ground

Lord Feron
speaking of which i love the smell of fresh beans or freshly ground beans. They should make a cologne

gefallen_engel
laughing

Lord Feron
One day im gonna rub some under my pits and over my chaeats and see what the reaction i get from the ladies

gefallen_engel
that would be funny

GCG
speaking of which i love the smell of fresh beans or freshly ground beans. They should make a cologne

It exists already, no ?

gefallen_engel
I don't think I would want to smell like coffee all the time

McLovin

Sex panther by Odeon.

60% of the time it works all the time.

Lord Feron
LOL made with real panther right? laughing That movie is hilarious

Rogue Jedi
What do you guys know about different Coffees? What store makes the coffee you like to drink? What if your fav type of coffee and why? Is decaf a imposter and useless version of coffee or a partical way to taste coffee without the caffeine but then again isnt it the point is to get the cafeine. How do you like your coffee? coffee is NASTY. It tastes like old dirt someone dug outta their ass.

gefallen_engel
laughing

GCG
RJ, did you ever hear of fecal coffee??

Rogue Jedi
seriously, even starbucks coffee is horrendous.

gefallen_engel
berry gross

=Tired Hiker=
I think Starbucks has great coffee, that is why they can open stores right across the street from each other and do extremely good business. Their product is very good high quality coffee. Some may find it too strong, but that is how I personally like it. I prefer their South American whole bean coffees. Usually any brand's South American whole bean coffees are really good. Cost Plus World Market has a great South American coffee that is cheap compared to Starbucks and just as good, if not better. Seattle's Finest makes great coffees as well. I prefer to buy whole bean coffees because I grind the beans myself right before I brew a pot of coffee, that is the way to do it! As far as pre-ground coffee, Dunkn' Donuts sells a delicious pre-ground coffee that is now available in supermarkets.

Yes, I am a coffee lover. I like to make a fresh pot after dinner and drink a big cup mixed with some soy milk and light sugar. The rest of the pot I refrigerate and use as Iced Coffee the next morning.

gefallen_engel
coffee doesn't keep me awake

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I think Starbucks has great coffee, that is why they can open stores right across the street from each other and do extremely good business. Their product is very good high quality coffee. Some may find it too strong, but that is how I personally like it. I prefer their South American whole bean coffees. Usually any brand's South American whole bean coffees are really good. Cost Plus World Market has a great South American coffee that is cheap compared to Starbucks and just as good, if not better. Seattle's Finest makes great coffees as well. I prefer to buy whole bean coffees because I grind the beans myself right before I brew a pot of coffee, that is the way to do it! As far as pre-ground coffee, Dunkn' Donuts sells a delicious pre-ground coffee that is now available in supermarkets.

Yes, I am a coffee lover. I like to make a fresh pot after dinner and drink a big cup mixed with some soy milk and light sugar. The rest of the pot I refrigerate and use as Iced Coffee the next morning. sick

gefallen_engel
laughing out loud

=Tired Hiker=
Why do I even try. laughing

gefallen_engel
I know how you feel

McLovin

Yes, I am a coffee lover. I like to make a fresh pot after dinner and drink a big cup mixed with some soy milk and light sugar. The rest of the pot I refrigerate and use as Iced Coffee the next morning.

I love Dunkin Donut coffee.

I drink that shit by the gallon.

Rogue Jedi
I drink soda and it does the same for me.

gefallen_engel
I pretty much have only drank water for the last week, on a new diet

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by McLovin
I love Dunkin Donut coffee.

I drink that shit by the gallon. They definitely have their own unique taste, as though there is a trace of toffee flavoring. I love it.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
I pretty much have only drank water for the last week, on a new diet The water diet? confused

gefallen_engel
no, drinking more water instead of pop or coffee

McLovin
They definitely have their own unique taste, as though there is a trace of toffee flavoring. I love it.

Don't get me wrong, I like Starbucks's coffee.

It's just a little too pricey for me.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
no, drinking more water instead of pop or coffee Yeah, that's good. I need to do that too. Soda is the killer.

=Tired Hiker=
Don't get me wrong, I like Starbucks's coffee.

It's just a little too pricey for me.

I hear ya, I try to make my own now instead of buying it at their stores.

Sol Valentine
I drink coffee all the time. It's cocaine for me.

Yoshi Paradise
What do you guys know about different Coffees? What store makes the coffee you like to drink? What if your fav type of coffee and why? Is decaf a imposter and useless version of coffee or a partical way to taste coffee without the caffeine but then again isnt it the point is to get the cafeine. How do you like your coffee?

I don't drink coffee.

McLovin
Originally posted by Sol Valentine
I drink coffee all the time. It's cocaine for me.

You can also use cocaine in your coffee instead of sugar.

Yoshi Paradise
Have you ever tried that?

=Tired Hiker=
You can also use cocaine in your coffee instead of sugar. I tried snorting coffee once, I almost drowned. sad

Sol Valentine
You can also use cocaine in your coffee instead of sugar.

You know damn well I can't do that now.

McLovin
Watch the Starsky and Hutch movie.

=Tired Hiker=
r2y_GwKzxck

Sol Valentine
Watch the Starsky and Hutch movie.

It's a thought.

Lord Feron
Tired Hiker what do are your thoughts of decaf?

=Tired Hiker=
As far as decaf, I only prefer it if I want to enjoy coffee late at night and I don't want caffeine to keep me up. I'm not against it, but it usually doesn't have the robust flavor as regular coffee. I would never drink decaf in the day time, ever. I guess it's okay too for people who don't want to drink caffeine. Some say the only reason to drink coffee is the caffeine, but I disagree.

Lord Feron
I also feel decaf does not taste the same

=Tired Hiker=
Yeah, it is not as bold, I feel. It still suffices I guess, but I rarely drink it.

Lumby
coffee? yes please

Kram3r
I like coffee like I like my dick, black. haermm

LilyMaree
haermm

Well, for me... I hate the smell and taste of coffee. It's a good stimulant though, for staying up late during exams and drinking them again in the morning... Tastes horrible though. erm

When I drink coffee, I pinch my nose so I don't inhale it and I gulp it down, so I wouldn't have to taste so much of it. glare Nastttttyyy stuff.

I drink coffee only when it comes to exams...

Or when there's a good show on telly after midnight happy

Kram3r
Originally posted by LilyMaree
haermm

Well, for me... I hate the smell and taste of coffee. It's a good stimulant though, for staying up late during exams and drinking them again in the morning... Tastes horrible though. erm

When I drink coffee, I pinch my nose so I don't inhale it and I gulp it down, so I wouldn't have to taste so much of it. glare Nastttttyyy stuff.

Lulz @ American coffee. Girl, you need some Italian coffee. Y'know, the stuff that doesn't taste like it came from the toilet? haermm

Lord Feron
Originally posted by LilyMaree
haermm

how about flavored coffee? of does that still bother you. You add milk of sugar to your coffee? I agree with the black Australian dude Italian coffee maybe cappuccino to be exact for is amazing.

Kram3r
how about flavored coffee? of does that still bother you. You add milk of sugar to your coffee? I agree with the black Australian dude Italian coffee maybe cappuccino to be exact for is amazing.

It's African-American. no expression

I moved to Australia after Patrick Willis stole my home. haermm

gefallen_engel
I need a large cup of VERY strong coffee

Lord Feron
if going to a place to get coffee order the red eye
or just a tripple shot of espresso

gefallen_engel
sounds good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.