The Unit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Raoul
The Unit

@ Wikipedia

@ CBS

The Unit is based on the book 'Inside Delta Force: The Story of America's Elite Counterterrorist Unit' and details the lives of several members of an Elite (is there any other kind) Special Forces unit that does the kinds of assignments the US government can deny. It also deals with the lives of the wives of the troops, and the problems inherent with their husbands doing such secretive work.

Stars Dennis Haysbert (24), Robert Patrick (Terminator 2, The X-Files), and Scott Foley (Felicity, apparently, Scrubs and Scream 3).

Anyone watch this? I started watching it a few weeks ago, and it grew on me, i'll admit it... i've watched the first two seasons, and i'm currently trying to get my hands on season 3... So, anybody else?

BruceSkywalker
I've watched The Unit from the beginning. Its very good. I really wasn't expecting too much , but after watching the first show I was hooked. Dennis Haysbert is a fantastic actor.

Raoul
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
I've watched The Unit from the beginning. Its very good. I really wasn't expecting too much , but after watching the first show I was hooked. Dennis Haysbert is a fantastic actor.

yeah, i was the same... my dad got the dvd for xmas, and i was bored one night so i stuck it on, and it just got better and better...

haysbert does play his role very well, and the writing imo is quite good too, so it helps alot...

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Raoul
yeah, i was the same... my dad got the dvd for xmas, and i was bored one night so i stuck it on, and it just got better and better...

haysbert does play his role very well, and the writing imo is quite good too, so it helps alot...

I like the writing of the show. Scott Foley is surprising good and Robert Patrick always plays good roles.

Raoul
I like the writing of the show. Scott Foley is surprising good and Robert Patrick always plays good roles.

yeah, i agree... has season 3 been as good as whats come before?

BruceSkywalker
Yes it has been. The stories have been really great.

Raoul
Yes it has been. The stories have been really great.

good, good... i hope to see it soon...

Movie tragic
The show has gone down hill a bit imo. Stories to up and down. Not consistent enough. First couple of seasons were good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.