Brit's rant on Saudi Arabia and Radical Islam

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bardock42
Opening this thread to be able to continue the discussion with inimalist.

For people that don't know the other thread it's here

This is the video the guy rants in.

Awesome then. Lets talk ...w00t w00t.

=Tired Hiker=
I see what you did there. I don't like his hairline.

Bardock42
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
I see what you did there. I don't like his hairline. Why is everyone "seeing" what I did somewhere? I don't. I must be one of those geniuses that does awesome shit without realizing it.

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by Bardock42
Why is everyone "seeing" what I did somewhere? I don't. I must be one of those geniuses that does awesome shit without realizing it. Naw, of course nothing like that. I've just always wanted to use that term and I finally found an excuse.

SpearofDestiny
He sounds racist and ignorant like Syren

lol

Zeal Ex Nihilo
Opening this thread to be able to continue the discussion with inimalist.

For people that don't know the other thread it's here

This is the video the guy rants in.

Awesome then. Lets talk ...w00t w00t.
**** Islam, go Team Jesus.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Zeal Ex Nihilo
**** Islam, go Team Jesus.

Yeah, I don't get people that say Allah is the same as the Christian God. Everyone knows Allah was plagiarized from a local moon cult. While Jesus is a plagiarized sun cult. How can they possibly be the same.

Idiots.

Devil King
Yeah, I don't get people that say Allah is the same as the Christian God. Everyone knows Allah was plagiarized from a local moon cult. While Jesus is a plagiarized sun cult. How can they possibly be the same.

Idiots.

you act like a difference between the moon and the sun hasn't always been a major factor in middle-eastern disputes. February apparently doesn't have an 'R' in it.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Devil King
you act like a difference between the moon and the sun hasn't always been a major factor in middle-eastern disputes. February apparently doesn't have an 'R' in it.

The pirates wouldn't like that one little bit.

Devil King
Originally posted by dadudemon
The pirates wouldn't like that one little bit.

Barbary Pirates, or otherwise?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Devil King
Barbary Pirates, or otherwise?

Irrelevant. Pirates like to go "AAAARRRRRRRRR"!

+1DK on the "bringing it back to on topic" reference.

Syren
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny

lol

laughing out loud

You're just the funniest guy. Congrats on the attempt to be 'in' with the big boys. Even though they find you to be utterly disgusting. I'm amused, so thanks.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by SpearofDestiny

lol

There is no need for that Spear....please, keep discussion away from getting personal.

lord xyz
Why is everyone "seeing" what I did somewhere? I don't. I must be one of those geniuses that does awesome shit without realizing it. Or you're blind.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.