Secura, Bastilla, Shak-ti, adi-galia, vs darth traya

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Man of Christ
She stands in the core of trayus academy and they all walk up on her like nilius and sion did when they casted her down.

all out,
who wins?

Blax_Hydralisk
furce drane **** the what.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
furce drane **** the what.

Oh?
then why didnt she use it against nilihus and sion?
im placing the girls in the same scenario with her

Ivalice
Originally posted by Man of Christ

then why didnt she use it against nilihus and sion?
I would like to know that. Or why didn't she use it on the exile.

darthsith19
Dude no more than 3 on a team, that's the rules. You'd better change it. But, I think the 4-some would win. Unless Traya could drain them all simultaneously, but if she could only drain one at a time, she'd kill one of them and at the same time, the other 3 would Frce Push her and combined, their powers would send her flying. By the time she gets up, they'd be on her with their lightsabers, and I doubt Traya could handle 3 above-average Jedi at once with blades.

xxxpoppunker182
well traya did drain three jedi master at the same time with ease so adding a fourth wouldn't be hard.

Lord Knightfa11
She stands in the core of trayus academy and they all walk up on her like nilius and sion did when they casted her down.

all out,
who wins?

these jedi have nothing spectacular going for them. half of them are average, the other half are padawans. traya killed 3 jedi masters simultaneously. i dont see how draining 4 people a tier lower would be hard.

and wasnt it only 3 people in a team and more would be tolerated within reason? i would defenitly cast this as "within reason"

xxxpoppunker182
shak ti was a very well repected master she wasn't an average jedi at all

Lord Knightfa11
respected apears in alot of places. qui gon, obi wan, everywhere. It means very little in terms of power and/or skill

xxxpoppunker182
well when the second most powerful jedi in the order highly respects someone i would say that it means that they aren't average jedi

and if you didn't know qui-gon and obi wan weren't average jedi at all.

Lord Knightfa11
you are right, they arent average jedi, but they arent anywhere near to the top 10 in skill and power, while traya is one of the most powerful of her time and has shown amaizing force skills.

once again, respect has very little to do with skill and/or power. i can be an expert in skilled warriors and I can respect a man in a wheelchair for his determination , can i not? but that does not make him a skilled and powerful warrior.

qui gon and shaak ti are average as far as jedi masters go, maybe not as jedi go. not much has been shown in their favor as far as force or skill with a lightsaber (maybe able to stand up to mace or dooku in the good old days, but they were far younger then, and their skill is not able to be measured easily at this point in time) but enough of this, your arguement is for shaak ti, not qui gon. do you really think that shaak ti, one who got captured by grevious alive and unharmed, would stand a chance to traya? traya has instantly killed three jedi masters at least on par with her.

traya does a drain. they die...

Darth Exodus
Although I don't know who Adi-galia is, i'm gonna agree with Knightfa11 in that she drains them. Although Bastila might know how to block it, having lived with the recovering Revan for 2-3 yrs. She'd still lose though.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11
you are right, they arent average jedi, but they arent anywhere near to the top 10 in skill and power, while traya is one of the most powerful of her time and has shown amaizing force skills.

once again, respect has very little to do with skill and/or power. i can be an expert in skilled warriors and I can respect a man in a wheelchair for his determination , can i not? but that does not make him a skilled and powerful warrior.

qui gon and shaak ti are average as far as jedi masters go, maybe not as jedi go. not much has been shown in their favor as far as force or skill with a lightsaber (maybe able to stand up to mace or dooku in the good old days, but they were far younger then, and their skill is not able to be measured easily at this point in time) but enough of this, your arguement is for shaak ti, not qui gon. do you really think that shaak ti, one who got captured by grevious alive and unharmed, would stand a chance to traya? traya has instantly killed three jedi masters at least on par with her.

AGAIN GUYS< THEY WALK UP ON HER LIKE HER 2 MUTINOUS students did.

and if force drain was the solution to everything
why didnt she drain nilius and sion

Janus Marius
Good Lord, is there some idiocy involved in this thread.

Traya knew Force drain. It killed three Jedi masters instantly. She also pushed the eldest and strongest of them around like a ragdoll (Vrook). Secondly, Nihilus is a wound in the Force himself. You can't eat him. He's on a higher level when it comes to Force drain. As for Sion, he only attacked her after Nihilus did the dirty work. Likewise, at the end of the game, Sion submitted to Traya so fast he got burn marks on his kneecaps.

So unless someone has a convincing argument other than "omfg teh Shack tee was teh respectud mastur lol" or some idea of them just bumrushing her while she sits there (When she can and has overcome about a dozen Sith assassins in a heartbeat), this is a done deal.

And Man o' Christ, learn to spell, please.

Man of Christ
Originally posted by Janus Marius

Traya knew Force drain. It killed three Jedi masters instantly. She also pushed the eldest and strongest of them around like a ragdoll (Vrook). Secondly, Nihilus is a wound in the Force himself. You can't eat him. He's on a higher level when it comes to Force drain. As for Sion, he only attacked her after Nihilus did the dirty work. Likewise, at the end of the game, Sion submitted to Traya so fast he got burn marks on his kneecaps.

So unless someone has a convincing argument other than "omfg teh Shack tee was teh respectud mastur lol" or some idea of them just bumrushing her while she sits there (When she can and has overcome about a dozen Sith assassins in a heartbeat), this is a done deal.

lol you are comparing the 4 jedi i mentioned to sith assasins lol
lol
lol
lol

you criticize my speilling but are too lazy to put the 'f: in the word "of"

xxxpoppunker182
Originally posted by Janus Marius

I wasn't saying that since she was well respected that she chould stand a chance against Traya i was just stateing that Shaak ti is more than an average jedi.

QUOTE=10355968]Originally posted by Lord Knightfa11

i agree completely its just when you said they were average jedi i didn't know you meant average on the master level cause yes shaak ti wasn't close to the top 10 jedi of her time at all. But she was still better than most and i'd say in the top 20 of her time.

Faunus
lol you are comparing the 4 jedi i mentioned to sith assasins lol
lol
lol
lol

you criticize my speilling but are too lazy to put the 'f: in the word "of" Yeah man.

lol gewd argewment lol
lol
lol
lol

Traya tools them. She did the exact same thing to Vrook, Kavar, and Zez-Kai Ell, and she'll do it again.

Janus Marius
Originally posted by Faunus
Yeah man.

lol gewd argewment lol
lol
lol
lol

Traya tools them. She did the exact same thing to Vrook, Kavar, and Zez-Kai Ell, and she'll do it again.

Pwnt.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.