Squall/Seifer/Zell vs. KH Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyron_is_God
Can the trio take on this guy and win?

Ksu-d6Ee55E

Terryc250
n8OT8UfqkJ8

Terryc250
The trio better load themelves with potions to survive heartless angel and teleport-atks

EvilAngel
No.

ThoraxeRMG
Sephiroth takes this...

Dark-Jaxx
Yeah, they really can, if gameplay and logic are allowed(Squall's third limit obviously is not that powerful for example, but he does have it).

Pyron_Knight
I really don't see anything that impressive in the video of KH Seph...
Especially the voive-acting.

EvilAngel
None of the 3 are on Sephiroth's level of sword skill IMO. Not even close.

Then add all the power KH Sephiroth has. No chance

Dark-Jaxx
Sephiroth in KH just swung his sword in wide arcs and sometimes did a few wild combos...that's it.

dat_boi
Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Sephiroth in KH just swung his sword in wide arcs and sometimes did a few wild combos...that's it. i know! that annoying lil bastard

ThoraxeRMG
Please, learn proper grammar.
You raping the English language is becoming a terrible site.

dat_boi
Originally posted by ThoraxeRMG
Please, learn proper grammar.
You raping the English language is becoming a terrible site. i do not rape the english laguage she willingly lays down for me. big grin

EvilAngel
Sephiroth in KH just swung his sword in wide arcs and sometimes did a few wild combos...that's it.

Where as Squall did what..... fired bullets that took 2 seconds to charge erm

Squall vs Seifer cutscene isn't remotely impressive in comparison to KH Sephiroth in the show down of fate (the cutscene fight in KH1) Zell isn't gonna change that IMO

Dark-Jaxx
That's why I said if we take gameplay into account.

I personally couldn't care who actually wins this fight.

dat boi...just stop...

SpadeKing
Originally posted by EvilAngel
None of the 3 are on Sephiroth's level of sword skill IMO. Not even close.

Then add all the power KH Sephiroth has. No chance

well squall isn't exactly on seifer's level, seifer isn't exactly all that great, and Zell doesn't even use a weapon ermm

EvilAngel
Zell is about Tifa level. Look what happened when she tried it on vs Sephiroth erm

Dark-Jaxx
Zell is about Tifa level. Look what happened when she tried it on vs Sephiroth erm Zell IMO>Tifa.

EvilAngel
IYO does that mean Sephiroth will have to Take Zell atleast somewhat seriously? Because he didn't Tifa

Terryc250
What can the trio do against Heartless Angel anyway?

EvilAngel
Well to be fair, Heartless Angel is the only move in the game that comes to mind that's actually slower than Squalls gunblade.

I'm just seeing sword to sword pwnage. Like when the Jedi take on Sidious in SW: III, only Mace Windu is missing.

Terryc250
teleport for distance, then use it?

Dark-Jaxx
IYO does that mean Sephiroth will have to Take Zell atleast somewhat seriously? Because he didn't Tifa Yeah, he like, lifts up giant monsters and shiznit, and body slams them.

EvilAngel
That'd be suicide on Sephiroth, you realise that? right?

I dunno, he could, i think think there are easier ways to win, well, more simple

Terryc250
Yeah, he like, lifts up giant monsters and shiznit, and body slams them.

http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/2556/ff7zolom3ga1.jpg

FF7 Sephiroth does this to giant monsters, if KH Sephiroth is as strong as FF7 Sephiroth then Zells "strength" isnt that big of a deal.

Dark-Jaxx
Originally posted by Terryc250
http://img246.imageshack.us/img246/2556/ff7zolom3ga1.jpg

FF7 Sephiroth does this to giant monsters, if KH Sephiroth is as strong as FF7 Sephiroth then Zells "strength" isnt that big of a deal. No proof KH Sephiroth is though.

Pyron_Knight
ewFFH_jApms

Skip to around 2:30.

Zell shook the train just by punching the floor once in annoyance.

EvilAngel
IMO impaling a giant serpent with a tree is a much better feat of strength. However, i agree with Dark Jaxx, using that for KH Sephiroth is questionable.

Keollyn
Blaster Zone ends this quickly.

My Final Heaven ends this even quicker.

Seifer.... well... he sits there still sucking.

P.S. Snake impaled is a strength feat how? I don't recall seeing the method Sephiroth performed to do such a thing.

Oh and I just forgot... summons are massively canon in FF8... as in, they are quite officially in the possession of the main characters. Squall and Zell can just call down their affinity summons for massive damage!

EvilAngel
Okay, So he either used strength.

Or

He uses TK, which if so, that would make team FF8's chances pretty much zero.

How else could have done it?

Pyron_Knight
Except for the fact ya know, Squall sucks and Seifer ws actually cool and stronger....

Keollyn
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Except for the fact ya know, Squall sucks and Seifer ws actually cool and stronger....

Maybe, but I've never seen a move from Seifer cooler than Blaster Zone, so that's why I said that.

Pyron_Knight
Aha, touche.
-76GjVPfuUs

Dark-Jaxx
Anyone ever used Lionheart on Jumbo Cactuar? Funniest shit ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.