Edge vs Shadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kazenji
The two ninja's face each other..........who wins ?

MadMel
there are lots of videogame characters called shadow..can you be a little more specific?

Diamond Kisses
Funny how there is a character in a warcraft map with the name Edge and the class Shadow stick out tongue

MadMel
lulz!

Kazenji
These are both from Final fantasy

Kazenji
I'm guessing these two characters are too old for the people around here.....

Diamond Kisses
You could add any Final Fantasy character and I would still be clueless about them stick out tongue

Sado22
edge from WWE interfers and spears fake edge laughing

ESB -1138
Edge from Final Fantasy IV (II in the SNES release) and Shadow is from Final Fantasy VI (III in the SNES release). Edge wins!!

Kazenji
I'm going with Shadow

-He can use magic
-has the ability throw which allows him to throw shrinkens and other weapons
-And also his trusty dog which can protect him and counter attack the enemies move

ThoraxeRMG
I thought Shadow the Hedgehog was gonna be here.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Kazenji
I'm going with Shadow

-He can use magic
-has the ability throw which allows him to throw shrinkens and other weapons
-And also his trusty dog which can protect him and counter attack the enemies move

(1) That's pretty much Cloud and materia and for the most part Cloud isn't given materia and you never made clear what magic Shadow has.

(2) Edge can throw items too

(3) Edge has his own set of magical attacks that even allow him to create copies of himself.

Kazenji
Originally posted by ESB -1138
and you never made clear what magic Shadow has.

Thats why you the game allows you to equip a summon to him to learn that magic that the summon offers.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.