Kang the conqueror vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
Kang has his ship, classic Thor.

Bentley
Kang vs Superman would have made six pages -in a discussion about the Hulk, but still.

Bentley
And Kang vs Storm... Lets not talk about that.

guy222
I believe Kang's forcefield blocked Mjolnir

Other than teleporting himself away from Thor, he will lose badly

llagrok
Originally posted by guy222
I believe Kang's forcefield blocked Mjolnir

Other than teleporting himself away from Thor, he will lose badly

Co-sign.

Kang's technology will allow him to avoid losing instantly, but he's not taking down Thor.

celestialdemon
Thor wins

MightyEInherjar
I don't know, Kang might have some sort of prep-file already made for Thor. If this is Classic Thor, he might have a way to keep Mjolnir from Thor long enough for him to transform back...

Kang 1/10.

llagrok
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
I don't know, Kang might have some sort of prep-file already made for Thor. If this is Classic Thor, he might have a way to keep Mjolnir from Thor long enough for him to transform back...

Kang 1/10.

Really now....

TricksterPriest
Kang's prep is damn good. It rivals Doom at times. He could possibly take the win from Thor with the pre-built prep in his ship.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Kang's prep is damn good. It rivals Doom at times. He could possibly take the win from Thor with the pre-built prep in his ship.
Exactly. Kang isn't going to beat Thor in a straight up fight, he's going to beat him by tricking him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.