The Punisher VS Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sado22
big grin

Phantom Zone
Bah!

Master-Borg
With or without prep?

With prep, Frank has a got shot. Without it, I think Blade takes it.

Master-Borg
Originally posted by Phantom Zone
Bah! are you and Sado related?

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Master-Borg
are you and Sado related?

Errmm why you ask?

Master-Borg
Errmm why you ask? you guys seem to think alike and both are Punisher fanatics. smile

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Master-Borg
you guys seem to think alike and both are Punisher fanatics. smile

Yeah in some ways. Its just that Sado is more laid back and a bit more eccentric.

Etrigan
Blade wins, unless Frank has prep.

Soljer
Blade.

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Etrigan
Blade wins, unless Frank has prep.

Yeah probably...... sad

Sado22
HE GETS PREP baby

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by Sado22
HE GETS PREP baby

...ermm ok you didnt state that at the beginning. erm

Etrigan
How much?

Sado22
one hour baby

Phantom Zone
one hour baby roll eyes (sarcastic) He wins obvoulsy.

Sado22
how about half an hour? baby

Phantom Zone
how about half an hour? baby

Yeah probably...hell hes beaten Spiderman with what looked like 5 mins prep on one ocassion.

Etrigan
Mmm... an hour, yeah. Half an hour, I'm not so sure.

Sado22
he just knows he'll run into blade....call it female intuition. how about now stick out tongue

Etrigan
Well, where is he, what is he armed with and how long does he reckon he'll have before he runs into Blade? *overcomplication*

Sado22
*shoots etrigan*
2guns

Etrigan
You can't shoot me in the eye though, I have an adamantium skeleton! stick out tongue

But I still think Blade would win. Unless Punisher really does have enough prep and equipment on him, Blade is too strong and skilled.

Sado22
laughing
dude, that's a prime example of taking a comic book too seriously. for everything people post there, i can post another case where he's getting dropped. hands down, the dumbest thread to date.

*screw you phantom zone, for making that thread* mad
*middle fingers* mad

snoopdogg
Does Blade get prep?

If not Punisher will have a edge but without prep for either Blade would win.

Don Mega
Punisher would take Blade down if they met on the streets with standard gear.

Don Mega
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Does Blade get prep?

If not Punisher will have a edge but without prep for either Blade would win. Blade would need prep to beat Punisher.

DestinyGuy678
Originally posted by Don Mega
Blade would need prep to beat Punisher. I doubt it,

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladeandPunisher.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladeandPunisher2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladeandPunisher3.jpg

blade has taken gun shots before and been fire, he also wears kevlar and is faster than punisher,

blade would probably take it (that whole issue was used to show blade huns a higher caliber of enemy than the punisher does, when punisher sees the vampires eat the gang he was hunting he actually gets scared for a moment)

Phantom Zone
Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
I doubt it,

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladeandPunisher.jpg

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladeandPunisher2.jpg
http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/BladeandPunisher3.jpg

blade has taken gun shots before and been fire, he also wears kevlar and is faster than punisher,

blade would probably take it (that whole issue was used to show blade huns a higher caliber of enemy than the punisher does, when punisher sees the vampires eat the gang he was hunting he actually gets scared for a moment)

Yeah so what? Its kinda funny that hes scared when hes faced worse stuff than that.

DestinyGuy678
Yeah so what? Its kinda funny that hes scared when hes faced worse stuff than that. mayeb youre right, Im looking at it now, maybe hes not so much scared as he is surprised

anywho blad e and punisher are very similar I see blade taking the majority if only because his stats are slightly better (their accuracy and skill should be almost the same)

Phantom Zone
mayeb youre right, Im looking at it now, maybe hes not so much scared as he is surprised

Yes its just that he wasn't expecting to see Vampyres tearing people throats out. From what I remember in Marvek Knights Punisher wanted to gun down Nightmare in a battle helicopter. My memory might be a bit hazy but Nightmare had turnerd New York into a nightmare dimension and Frank was as cool as a cucumber in fact he was disappointed that he didn't get killed.

anywho blad e and punisher are very similar I see blade taking the majority if only because his stats are slightly better (their accuracy and skill should be almost the same)

*sigh* Yeah im gonna have to agree with you.

snoopdogg
mayeb youre right, Im looking at it now, maybe hes not so much scared as he is surprised

anywho blad e and punisher are very similar I see blade taking the majority if only because his stats are slightly better (their accuracy and skill should be almost the same) I agree.

Blade was shown to be faster than Punisher was there. During the standoff Blade even thinks he can slit Frank's throat before he can pull the trigger. Blade also wonders of Punisher's gun would do any damage.

DestinyGuy678
Yes its just that he wasn't expecting to see Vampyres tearing people throats out. From what I remember in Marvek Knights Punisher wanted to gun down Nightmare in a battle helicopter. My memory might be a bit hazy but Nightmare had turnerd New York into a nightmare dimension and Frank was as cool as a cucumber in fact he was disappointed that he didn't get killed.

*sigh* Yeah im gonna have to agree with you. with prep though what can punisher do?

Sado22
hey, when they run into eachother?
methinks blade wins on the count of being faster, stronger and having more damage soak...and maybe even better at MA. that's why without prep i'm probably going to give it to Blade.

with prep, i'm leaning towards frank. if he's ready for blade he'll shoot so many garlic bullets in his body he'll be shitting garlic bread for the rest of his life.

Phantom Zone

Marvel team-up 8. Nothing really happened though its was more like a joke issue.

methinks blade wins on the count of being faster, stronger and having more damage soak...and maybe even better at MA. that's why without prep i'm probably going to give it to Blade.

with prep, i'm leaning towards frank. if he's ready for blade he'll shoot so many garlic bullets in his body he'll be shitting garlic bread for the rest of his life.

ha ha you're funny man.

Sado22
cool

DestinyGuy678

with prep, i'm leaning towards frank. if he's ready for blade he'll shoot so many garlic bullets in his body he'll be shitting garlic bread for the rest of his life. garlic doesnt hurt blade, he has all of their strengths with none of their weaknesses, but what can punisher do with prep time?

Don Mega
garlic doesnt hurt blade, he has all of their strengths with none of their weaknesses, but what can punisher do with prep time? Punisher with prep time can take down just about anybody.

DestinyGuy678
Punisher with prep time can take down just about anybody. I know, but how would he take down blade?

Don Mega
I know, but how would he take down blade? Shoot him with his guns?

DestinyGuy678
Shoot him with his guns? bullets dont put blade down...most of the time he wear kevlar, even when he doesnt bullets only hurt him, he heals from them fast though

Don Mega
bullets dont put blade down...most of the time he wear kevlar, even when he doesnt bullets only hurt him, he heals from them fast though I thought bullets put Blade down or atleast slowed him down.

DestinyGuy678
I thought bullets put Blade down or atleast slowed him down. no, check out the respect thread its just ten pages, bullets barely slow blade they cause him discofort initially (he usually cries out) but recovers fast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.