Fubar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Let me hear your sorrows people. Any situation that was really F***ed Up Beyond All Recognition. It may have something do with violence or social injustice or anything really that was just messed up.

Let me begin... *curtains part, Lord Feron is seen sitting on a stool with spotlight on* When I the train the other day I saw a women dash into the train with abandon. Crashed into a old lady. The women then dashes away, doesn't even bother to help her up after she already stood there for a min or 2. Then this man tries and pick her up. The old lady slaps him in the face with a cane. as that happens his pants rip when he was reaching down to help her. Looked like he got messed up good. The old lady thought he was gonna try and take advantage of her on the floor or something and the conductor comes and sees this scene. Old lady thought it was the man that hit her down and was trying to hurt her; this is what she is telling the conductor. The man tries to defend himself and other on lookers like myself come to his defense. The lady goes crazy and starts cursing at us all, we can't reason with her. She stands there and yells and screams for the rest of the 30 min ride... *curtain close*

gefallen_engel
that's pretty ****ed!

people can be sooo rude

Wålshy
http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh24/minimikedee/thenilold1bv2.jpg

Lord Feron
To be honest I did giggle but then it got messed up and no so much funny

gefallen_engel
lol

Lord Feron
Share your memories ppl !

Mairuzu
k

gefallen_engel
I was spinning in my computer chair the other night cuz I was bored and I tipped the chair over and fell on the floor, It was funny!!

~CanadianMoose~
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Let me hear your sorrows people. Any situation that was really F***ed Up Beyond All Recognition. It may have something do with violence or social injustice or anything really that was just messed up.

Let me begin... *curtains part, Lord Feron is seen sitting on a stool with spotlight on* When I the train the other day I saw a women dash into the train with abandon. Crashed into a old lady. The women then dashes away, doesn't even bother to help her up after she already stood there for a min or 2. Then this man tries and pick her up. The old lady slaps him in the face with a cane. as that happens his pants rip when he was reaching down to help her. Looked like he got messed up good. The old lady thought he was gonna try and take advantage of her on the floor or something and the conductor comes and sees this scene. Old lady thought it was the man that hit her down and was trying to hurt her; this is what she is telling the conductor. The man tries to defend himself and other on lookers like myself come to his defense. The lady goes crazy and starts cursing at us all, we can't reason with her. She stands there and yells and screams for the rest of the 30 min ride... *curtain close*

That story is SOCK-licious!

gefallen_engel
laughing

Lord Feron
I wonder who made the term FUBAR think it was made in WW2 sometime heard it in movies and stuff

~CanadianMoose~
It was the brand name of a SOCK company in the 50's.

gefallen_engel
i never heard it before

Blax_Hydralisk

gefallen_engel
laughing

that had to hurt

Blax_Hydralisk
I didn' tfeel any pain until the operation, then the next day I was hurting all over. sad

gefallen_engel
I imagine

Mairuzu
Originally posted by ~CanadianMoose~
It was the brand name of a SOCK company in the 50's.

thats ridiculous... no one would call a sock compa..... oh i see what you did there

~CanadianMoose~
Originally posted by Mairuzu
thats ridiculous... no one would call a sock compa..... oh i see what you did there

Yes. You got it now. smile

Lord Feron

kodak
i once watched a movie named "Fubar"

wasnt that great....

Wålshy
furby?

http://i252.photobucket.com/albums/hh24/minimikedee/137988-furby.jpg

=Tired Hiker=

Let me begin... *curtains part, Lord Feron is seen sitting on a stool with spotlight on* When I the train the other day I saw a women dash into the train with abandon. Crashed into a old lady. The women then dashes away, doesn't even bother to help her up after she already stood there for a min or 2. Then this man tries and pick her up. The old lady slaps him in the face with a cane. as that happens his pants rip when he was reaching down to help her. Looked like he got messed up good. The old lady thought he was gonna try and take advantage of her on the floor or something and the conductor comes and sees this scene. Old lady thought it was the man that hit her down and was trying to hurt her; this is what she is telling the conductor. The man tries to defend himself and other on lookers like myself come to his defense. The lady goes crazy and starts cursing at us all, we can't reason with her. She stands there and yells and screams for the rest of the 30 min ride... *curtain close* laughing

=Tired Hiker=
One time, and it was the last day I worked in Salinas, California at my old news station, a couple of work friends and I went to a bar to celebrate before I left for Las Vegas . . . anyway, we leave the bar and there's some yelling going on in a parking lot. I look over and there's these wannabe gangster types about to fight, and there's like fifteen of them, guys and girls. So, two guys start fighting, one guy is like getting the best of him, but then this big old oafish cracker wannabe gang banger steps in and starts slugging the guy who was winning. Well, we stood by our car and watched as the big oafish guy's baggy pants started falling down. Suddenly some other little piece of shit snuck up behind him and pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles. So, the oafish guy, pants and undies around his ankles, gets pushed and falls to the asphalt where everyone starts kicking and punching him as others try to protect him as his bare cock and balls are hanging out for everyone to see. So, we had enough and we got in the car and as we passed them, I made the sound of a siren and they all stopped for a split second to look, then continued fighting.

gefallen_engel

Lord Feron
Originally posted by =Tired Hiker=
One time, and it was the last day I worked in Salinas, California at my old news station, a couple of work friends and I went to a bar to celebrate before I left for Las Vegas . . . anyway, we leave the bar and there's some yelling going on in a parking lot. I look over and there's these wannabe gangster types about to fight, and there's like fifteen of them, guys and girls. So, two guys start fighting, one guy is like getting the best of him, but then this big old oafish cracker wannabe gang banger steps in and starts slugging the guy who was winning. Well, we stood by our car and watched as the big oafish guy's baggy pants started falling down. Suddenly some other little piece of shit snuck up behind him and pulled his pants and underwear down to his ankles. So, the oafish guy, pants and undies around his ankles, gets pushed and falls to the asphalt where everyone starts kicking and punching him as others try to protect him as his bare cock and balls are hanging out for everyone to see. So, we had enough and we got in the car and as we passed them, I made the sound of a siren and they all stopped for a split second to look, then continued fighting.

Thats what you get for not having your pants on lol

Blax_Hydralisk

gefallen_engel
that would suck

Blax_Hydralisk

gefallen_engel
laughing

Lord Feron
* curtain opens, Lord Feron now has a glass of whiskey and begins once again* This is when I was very young. Maybe my 1st fubar incident in my life. I was in this wild contraption at the playground called the "monkey bars." It was cold that day the metal was pinful to touch but I still liked climbing that thing, so i did. Slowly making my way up and I sat on top high and proud =D. It suddenly started to rain, and hard. I was scared to come down but I know I would be in trouble if i didn't. So I tried ever so slowly and carefully to get down. I slip off and lose my footing on the bar and fall down. Monkey bars were built in a criss cross like pattern and i was hitting every bar on the way down. From a outside observer it must of looked like a rag doll being tossed about. I felt each bar hit me in a different part of my body and when I finally ended up on the ground all i could think of was "never again will I play on the monkey bars". I think i was black and blue all over. If I knew what FUBAR was when i was at that age I surely would have screamed that outloud. *curtain close*

gefallen_engel
falloutofchairlaughing

I bet that hurt for a long time

=Tired Hiker=
* curtain opens, Lord Feron now has a glass of whiskey and begins once again* This is when I was very young. Maybe my 1st fubar incident in my life. I was in this wild contraption at the playground called the "monkey bars." It was cold that day the metal was pinful to touch but I still liked climbing that thing, so i did. Slowly making my way up and I sat on top high and proud =D. It suddenly started to rain, and hard. I was scared to come down but I know I would be in trouble if i didn't. So I tried ever so slowly and carefully to get down. I slip off and lose my footing on the bar and fall down. Monkey bars were built in a criss cross like pattern and i was hitting every bar on the way down. From a outside observer it must of looked like a rag doll being tossed about. I felt each bar hit me in a different part of my body and when I finally ended up on the ground all i could think of was "never again will I play on the monkey bars". I think i was black and blue all over. If I knew what FUBAR was when i was at that age I surely would have screamed that outloud. *curtain close* That reminds me of that scene in Titanic when the ship is sinking and those people keep falling and bouncing off of stuff as they plummet to the sea.

Lord Feron
indeed

gefallen_engel
I don't know if this would qualify as fubar, or just plain bad luck: When I was 7 we lived on the 2nd floor of a 3 floor house(each floor was a different apartment) my cousin and me were playing on the back porch, there was a big pile of leaves below so we decided to jump off the porch into them my cousin went first, he landed, unharmed. So I jump figuring I too will be okay, as I am falling to the ground my knee comes up too high, I land hitting my chin off my knee, my face in horrible pain, my mom takes me to the hospital, come to find out my jaw had been dislocated!!!!

=Tired Hiker=
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
I don't know if this would qualify as fubar, or just plain bad luck: When I was 7 we lived on the 2nd floor of a 3 floor house(each floor was a different apartment) my cousin and me were playing on the back porch, there was a big pile of leaves below so we decided to jump off the porch into them my cousin went first, he landed, unharmed. So I jump figuring I too will be okay, as I am falling to the ground my knee comes up too high, I land hitting my chin off my knee, my face in horrible pain, my mom takes me to the hospital, come to find out my jaw had been dislocated!!!! Yeah, that qualifies. laughing

Lord Feron
My friend actually did a smiliar stunt. We were jumping off my friends garage on to a trampoline. Sounds like a begining of a good joke.. anyways... We all jump off fine. except one just desides to put his feet in a platic box that you hold cartons of milk in. He jumps off. when he hits the trampoline his knees collide with his face. Instant KO and he bounces off to the side. We all like "Jason that was funny as hell...Jason... JAy..??" He go over to him and we have to slap him around a bit to bring him back. We kinda all thought we were gonna get in a Sh** load of trouble but its all good.

gefallen_engel
I thought sofalloutofchairlaughing

Blax_Hydralisk
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
I don't know if this would qualify as fubar, or just plain bad luck: When I was 7 we lived on the 2nd floor of a 3 floor house(each floor was a different apartment) my cousin and me were playing on the back porch, there was a big pile of leaves below so we decided to jump off the porch into them my cousin went first, he landed, unharmed. So I jump figuring I too will be okay, as I am falling to the ground my knee comes up too high, I land hitting my chin off my knee, my face in horrible pain, my mom takes me to the hospital, come to find out my jaw had been dislocated!!!!

Damn, Fubar.

gefallen_engel
my life has been one fubar after another

Lord Feron
Well then this thread should go on 4ever! devil

gefallen_engel
some of my fubars I will keep to myself though

Blax_Hydralisk
No0o0o0o0o... tellus all!

gefallen_engel
now way!! some are too embarasing embarrasment

Lord Feron
Hold her down and I'll make her talk *takes out touture device*

gefallen_engel
what torture device?

Lord Feron
A feather, tickle you till you beg me to stop. As harmless as that may seem, have you ever laughed until it hurt so bad you thought your torso was gonna cave in. Yeah thats what is gonna happen lil lady or else! I advise that you do the following surrender

gefallen_engel
bring it on!! I ain't skeered

Lord Feron
Attack! *blinding frenzy of feather stabbing on gefallen*

gefallen_engel
HA!! I have duct tape!

taft
Foobar2000 is pretty good

gefallen_engel
ermm

Lord Feron
You put duck tape on so I can't tickle you?? disgust *Grabs gefallen by butt and performs ultimate wedgie!*

gefallen_engel
now it's war! *dust tapes Lord Feron's hands together*

Lord Feron
No worry my gerbals will get me free *waits*...*waits some more....* F*** it .. *nibbles through his own duct tape*

gefallen_engel
falloutofchairlaughing

Lord Feron
*leaps from shadows and jumps on gefallen* Gotcha now!

gefallen_engel
*falls to floor*
Don't hurt me!

Lord Feron
I just want to know the truth! *bends gefallen into pretzel*

gefallen_engel
what truth?
You can't handle the truth!
stick out tongue

Lord Feron
figureed you might say that. *covers gefallen in chocolate* Now I have a bigass chocolate pretzel! Should I find out how you taste dearest?

gefallen_engel
oh so now you're saying I have a big ass! laughing

I bet I taste pretty sweet, go ahead

Lord Feron
Man almost wrote this ---> *Lord Feron starts to eat out gefallen* then i realized how that can be misunderstood. roll eyes (sarcastic) so im gonan go with this route *Lord Feron bites into gefalllen* it does taste sweet hmmm ... *starts to feel numbing sensation* dear god what have you done to me! *heart slows* ack noooooo , vile women hast poisened theeeeee....... *ack * *sputter*

gefallen_engel
laughing
ya, someone would have taken THAT the wrong way falloutofchairlaughing

Not poisoned, just drugged, now I have you where I want you!

Lord Feron
*fear cosumes Lord feron (how ironic)* just want FUBAR stories...willing to negotiate...

gefallen_engel
ok I suppose I will let you go....
spoil all the fun for me

Lord Feron
HAH it was all but a ruse silly girl! *throws pudding in gefallen's face*

gefallen_engel
tongue

*jumps on Lord Feron and rubs the pudding all over him*

PUDDING WRESTLING!!

Lord Feron
WEEEE!!!!! oh no... *gets aroused* pokey

gefallen_engel
hhhmmmmm....

was it the pudding?

Lord Feron
pudding wrestling! duh anyway i just stuff member up into belt and ready to fight once again!

Lord Feron
food erotica? cool smokin' smokin'

gefallen_engel
in your belt?
that's a long way to go laughing

bring it on!!
*puts Lord Feron in a head lock*

Lord Feron
*bites furiously at chocolate covered arm*

gefallen_engel
hey watch it buddy, I might like that!

Lord Feron
*licks arm clean off* Hrmm.. say something?

gefallen_engel
what?

Lord Feron
what? what?

gefallen_engel
you said say something, so I asked what?

*wipes pudding on Lord Ferons face*

Lord Feron
God damnit women reveal your secrets!

Ax3l
80th reply

gefallen_engel
God damnit women reveal your secrets!

I'll never tell!

Lord Feron
Why?

gefallen_engel
don't have a reason, just playing with your peter don't get all hard wink

Lord Feron
too late embarrasment

gefallen_engel
laughing

can't say that I am sorry

Lord Feron
What am I to do know * looks down*

Lord Feron
now*

gefallen_engel
embarrasment

I can't tell you what to do

wink

Lord Feron
well atleast my Fubar thread is still going!

gefallen_engel
yes it is

Lord Feron
would liek to add another monologue and of continue beating your bug butt stick out tongue but i have to focus on this work so yeah this could be good bye for the day.

gefallen_engel
you can't handle me!!!!!!!!!!!

ok have fun

Lord Feron
* curtains open, Lord Feron has new clothes on due to previous battle with gefallen.* One drunkin night I was at a house party. After drinking some smoking some and generally being merry I stop n take lil break on the couch. I kinda dazed and about to pass out but still awake. I realize a couple is in the corner of the room. I hear a girls voice and a guys voice I don't hear that much of the girl it seemed to be muttering. The guy was saying "blah blah lets have sex." I look at the girl. She is in almost as bad shape as me. I think to myself "What are you going to do man, are you gonna sit back and let this guy pretty much rape a unconscious girl?" I wait a min and try and gather my strength to stop him... I hear her say NO and don't touch me really loud (that was good enough for especially since the guy was really forcing it). I was about to get up and do something but another guy walks in and says "WTF ARE YOU DOING TO MY GIRL!" Seeing how things were gonna get real violent i pretended to be passed out. The bf punches him a couple times and throws him out the door. I no longer hear music. I just hear sound of destruction lol and people saying OMG. I saw the would be rapist the next day... he was FUBARed lol *curtain close*

Blax_Hydralisk
Well...

I missed all the fun... I want some chocalate. sad

Lord Feron
lol no worries when she shows up again we can tag team her! Happy Dance

Blax_Hydralisk
She better show-up within the next twenty minutes then!

gefallen_engel
hey now!! why is everyone ganging up on me!!! laughing

Wålshy
that was longer than 20 minutes crackers

gefallen_engel
I am aware of that. I slept in and just jot on was really busy when i got up

Wålshy
bored and lonely eh? haermm

gefallen_engel
kiss my ass!!!!censored

Blax_Hydralisk
Sounds like she's inviting us haermm

gefallen_engel
don't start something you can't win!!!!!!!

Blax_Hydralisk
You will submit!

gefallen_engel
make me!!!

~CanadianMoose~
Children.....

Ax3l
Isn't there a FUBAR movie?

~CanadianMoose~
Originally posted by Ax3l
Isn't there a FUBAR movie?

Are those new slacks you're wearing?

gefallen_engel
Originally posted by ~CanadianMoose~
Children.....

whatever

Blax_Hydralisk
what' eva', wha' eva'...

gefallen_engel
laughing

Röland

gefallen_engel
laughing

Wålshy
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g249/hostilehinkill/Horror.jpg

gefallen_engel
even better

Lord Feron
FROM THE SHADOWS WOMEN! *spin kicks gefallen in face*

gefallen_engel
*puts Lord Feron in a head lock*

Lord Feron
This again? *Takes out magical key and opens lock*

gefallen_engel
What lock?

At least there isn't any pudding

Lord Feron
I was trying to be funny. Oh yeah here... * throws day old pudding on gefallens chest" present for you!

gefallen_engel
just what I always wanted...
pudding on my boobs!!

laughing

*wipes pudding on Lord Ferons cheek*

Lord Feron
tongue_smilie

gefallen_engel
laughing

Lord Feron
so hows it going *stares at pudding covered boobies*

gefallen_engel
good. and you?

take a picture it lasts longer!falloutofchairlaughing

Lord Feron
could be better. Not sure if i should go out and party tonight. Kinda feeling anti social. Then again once i get a few drinks i become real friendly lol

Lord Feron
*sends pictures of pudding boobies to friends, and brags about he did her*

gefallen_engel
go, you might have fun

Lord Feron
yeah maybe. IDK ugh unmotivated. Why its friday! I whould be like YAHOO!! partytime

gefallen_engel
laughing

Lord Feron
got any plans for the weekend?

gefallen_engel
not really, my little brother is throwing a party, but haven't decided what I want to do, really need to wash my car

Lord Feron
make sure you wear a shirt that when it gets wet u can see nipples big grin 1st rule to washing a car...I don't make the rules I just follow them..

Lord Feron
what is the party for?

gefallen_engel
just to have a party, he is an alcoholic! laughing

Lord Feron
weee rock

Lord Feron
I think its something i ate and its bringing me down...

Lord Feron
wish vomiting wasent so uncomfortable

gefallen_engel
I saw that you were trying to get BLAX to help you gang up on me

Lord Feron

gefallen_engel
silly, silly, boy

Lord Feron
can't a man dream? imagining it now u look like a some generic model and then the other guy gets locked outside and then I just ravage you?

gefallen_engel
thats a better idea!!

Lord Feron
lol oh how i need to ravage a girl tonight.

Lord Feron
it's been a while actually... hmmmm half a year i think

gefallen_engel
laughing

I hear ya

Lord Feron
god damn neighbor, not working out the way i wanted it to

gefallen_engel
laughing

Hey, at least your thread is still going!!!!

Lord Feron
im gonna open a new thread

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>